CT Painters

Reviews for CT Painters

Gold Star Appliance Repair CA
Gold Star Appliance Repair CA

House painting

We painted our house. CT PAITERS did an incredible job, very clean and organized. They were very sensitive to our needs. Everyone who came to our house gave us lots of compliments. Highly recommended@@@

Thank you ! for selecting CT Painters it was great working with you in your new home! Looks amazing!
Zion.

Nir in Thornhill
Nir in Thornhill

Second floor smooth ceilings and painting all the rooms

CT painters crew were extremely professional. We recently move to a new house and they did an exceptional work and the results were amazing. Clean job and finished earlier than the time agreed in the contract.
Highly recommend!

Thank you, It was a pleasure to work with you guys Thank you so much!!

Yaron Sagi
Yaron Sagi

CT Painters did a wonderful job!

CT Painters did a wonderful job in the house.
It was like the same feeling of getting into the house when it was new 10 years ago! They were really nice and clean.

Hi Yaron ,I'm glad you felt right working with CT Painters and that we were able to take care of you. Our team really enjoyed the project. We look forward to working with you again. Zion.

Ron in Brampton
Ron in Brampton

Trustworthy, affordable and professional

CT painters painted my backyard's fence, deck and front and garage doors.

They did a magnificent and super quick job. They helped me decide on my colour schemes and came back to do final touch ups.

I am super happy with the result, price and attitude.

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you. All my best, Zion

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Remove popcorn ceiling, fixing walls & painting

CT painters was above and beyond my expectation. We just move to a new house and they did a professional work in less than two weeks! They did everything to finish the job earlier than the time agreed in the contract.
Highly recommend!

Thanks so much for your time and business, and glad we could take care of you!

Tali in Bowmanville
Tali in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Interior Painting done RIGHT!

From start to finish, CT painters were so incredible to work with. Their pricing was so reasonable, they arrived on time and finished the job ahead of schedule. The owner was so kind, helpful & professional…and his crew did an amazing paint job! They painted our basement walls, ceilings, baseboards & doors and we will most definitely hire them again after we renovate our main floor. I would highly recommend this company!

Thanks for taking the time and effort for your feedback. We're so glad you're happy with the job! Thank you Tali !
Best Zion.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Painted my entire house

CT painters we’re amazing. They were very professional. They were in my house with myself and my baby for a good week. They were tidy and courteous. And of course the paint job they did was fantastic. So happy with how it all turned out. Thank you CT Painters. I will be so happy to recommend you to my friends and family.

Thank you for your feedback! We are very excited to hear about your experience. We hope we can take care of you again! Zion

Leatrice in Innisfil
Leatrice in Innisfil
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Amazing job! Friendly and professional

Highly recommend! Painted full interior of condo incl. doors and ceilings. He came to see me quickly for a quote and all the work was done in two days. The workmanship is outstanding. The painters and the owner of the company were so kind and friendly and professional. You will not be disappointed hiring this great company.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to share your experience!
We are so thankful to have clients like you.
All the best,
Zion,CT Painters

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Painting

Very quick
Very friendly
Did everything in one day as promised
Came early morning, worked all day
Prepared the walls, moved all furniture
No mess, no clean up after was required
Highly recommended for busy people who need professional quick quality paint job

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us! All my best, Zion

Interior painting

Extremely professional company with impeccable skills and management. From the initial consultation, it was so easy to work with this company. Great communication and the final result was timely and beautiful! Highly recommend.

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience with us! All my best, Zion

More about CT Painters

For beautiful painting results, trust CT Painters! Our quality service, on-time delivery and professional attitude have made us popular in GTA. We believe in hard work and our #1 priority is your satisfaction! every work that we do manifests our dedication in creating beautiful spaces. We go the extra mile in pleasing our customers and don’t stop until we have transformed your property from ordinary to attractive.