Toronto ON M3M 2S8

Reviews for Toronto Restoration Services

Rieka in Etobicoke
Rieka in Etobicoke

Staircase sanding and staining

Jason and his team did an great job sanding and staining my stairs. I am super picky and the fact that Jason was able to match the stain colour with my floors to my liking amazes me. The crew works fast and leaves no mess behind! I definitely recommend Toronto Restoration.

Hi Reika,

Definitely harder to match grey flooring with the stairs but with the right knowledge and experience , it can be done!

Staircase sanding & sealing

Jason & his team did a fantastic job sanding & sealing my staircase & handrails in my custom home. The were very meticulous with their work & got the job done on time. They were neat and tidy & were happy to answer any questions. I will be using Toronto Restoration again for future work & I highly recommend using this company.

Hi Diana ,

Thanks for the wonderful review. See you later in the week to finish those floating shelves and cabinets.

Merlyn
Merlyn

Amazing job!

Jason and his team did an awesome job on our wood floors. The end result exceeded our expectations. They kept dust to the minimum, arrived on time and left the place clean. Jason takes a lot of pride in the job and it has been a pleasure to deal with him. Thanks Jason!

Hi merlyn ,

Thanks for the amazing review. Really enjoyed working on your unique parquet flooring!

Adrian
Adrian

Exceeded our expectations

Jason and team showed up to job as promised and on time. Exceeded our expectations and kept to original quote. Top of the line equipment with minimal dust Very satisfied.

Hi Adrain,

It was our pleasure. Dust control is very important to us and every house we're working at.

Toronto Restoration services

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Hardwood Floor and Stairs Refinishing

Jason and his team were great! Both extremely professional and efficient. They always showed up on time and left the place very clean and neat. The job was done with care and pride. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone for any hardwood refinishing needs. So happy to have met Toronto Restoration Services.

Hi Sean ,

Glad you're happy with our services!

Chris Hale
Chris Hale

Floor Refinishing

Jason's crew worked efficiently, neatly and in an organized fashion; they were courteous and friendly.

Jason provided the opportunity to see three choices of stain on the sanded floor. That was much preferable to looking at swatches, samples and guessing how the colour would look on my floor.

The end product exceeded expectations - the floor looks great.

Thanks Jason!

Hi Chris ,

Greatly appreciate your rapid review. We only finished your project 3 hours ago. Wish every client appreciated our work as much as you did!

Martin in
Martin in
0 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Refinished oak floors

Very professionally done. Hardly any dust. Final product like new. They had all the right tools. For the job. The stain matched existing floors. Varnish was low oder. Friendly workers.

Hi Martin ,

I'm glad you were pleased with our services like all our other clients

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Re-Finish Floors

Jason and his team did an amazing job , exceed my expectations!!! We purchased a new home and didn’t like the colour of the old floors and Jason and his incredible team made the floors look better than brand new ones.

Hi brain ,

We always under promise and over deliver. All the best with the move in!

Bernadette
Bernadette

Refinishing floors

I hired Jason to refinish the hardwood floors in my 3 bedrooms and hallway (40/50 years old). I am absolutely delighted with the results -even the floors in the small closets were done to perfection - they look like new. Work was completed by Jason and his team in 2 days - with little or no dust. Jason is very professional and takes pride in what he does. I would highly recommend him.
Before/after photos of my hallway - photos don't really do it justice

Hi Bernadette ,

It was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad you appreciate all of our hard work.

Hardwood floor/ stair refinishing

Jason and his team did an amazing job giving new life to our old hardwood flooring and stairs. We absolutely love the way everything turned out. The Jacobean stain that Jason suggested looks beautiful. We highly recommend Toronto Restoration Services for all your refinishing needs. Thanks Jason for doing such an amazing job.

Hi Dexter,

Hands down our favourite client! It was a thrill working for you and your family. When a client says "
Amazing" twice in a review , that speaks for itself!

More about Toronto Restoration Services

WE PROVIDE QUALITY RESTORATION SERVICES TO ALL OUR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL CLIENTS.

WE RESTORE/REFINISH ANY TYPE OF FLOORING INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PARQUET, OAK, MAPLE, PINE, BAMBOO AND BRUCE HARDWOOD !

SANDING HARDWOOD FLOORS TAKES EXTREME PATIENCE AND CLOSE ATTENTION TO DETAIL. HIRING THE RIGHT COMPANY FROM THE BEGINNING WILL PUT YOUR MIND AT EASE AND SAVE YOU TONS OF TIME.

WE'RE THE ONLY COMPANY WHO CARES MORE ABOUT YOUR WOOD THAN YOU! WE ENSURE A CLEAN HOUSE AT THE END OF EVERY WORK DAY. OUR GOAL IS NOT ONLY TO SATISFY OUR CLIENTS, BUT TO AMAZE OUR CLIENTS!

WE'RE THE STAIRCASE PROFESSIONALS! WE USE A SPECIALIZED PROCEDURE WHICH SEPARATES US FROM THE COMPETITION, IN ORDER TO ENSURE THE SMOOTHEST STAIRCASE POSSIBLE. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO FEEL ALL YOUR STEPS AFTER WE'RE DONE.

AN AMAZING REFINISHED PROJECT CONSISTS OF USING THE RIGHT TOOLS. WE USE ONLY THE BEST QUALITY MACHINES AVAILABLE FOR HARDWOOD SANDING, FLOORS OR STAIRS! INVESTING IN THE PROPER TOOLS IS WHAT SEPARATES THE PROFESSIONAL REFINISHING COMPANY FROM THE AVERAGE COMPANY WITH CHEAP PRICES.

WE OWN ALL OF OUR EQUIPMENT. BUILT IN 2O17, OUR DUST CONFINEMENT IS SECOND TO NONE!

WE SERVICE THE GTA!

-STAIRCASES
-KITCHEN CABINETS
-INSTALLATION OF HARDWOOD
-EXTERIOR/INTERIOR PAINTING

FULLY INSURED. $2 MILLION LIABILITY INSURANCE!

100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

REFERENCES UPON REQUEST!

CONTACT US TODAY!

PHONE:647-978-7531
EMAIL:TORONTORESTORATION1@GMAIL.COM
WEBSITE:WWW.TORONTORS.COM

(ALL PHOTOS ARE OUR WORK)

(KEYWORDS) (OAK MAPLE FINISH STAIRS LANDING PINE RED OAK SAND STAIN BUFF REFINISHING FINISHING SANDING FLOOR SANDING FLOOR REPAIR HARDWOOD REFINISHING HARDWOOD RESTORATION)

PLEASE, NO SOLICITING CALLS! ( NO YELLOW PAGES, NO WEBSITE DESIGN )