Fix It Right Garage Doors

Reviews for Fix It Right Garage Doors

Frank
Frank

Complete let down

I put a request out on HomeStars on November 22, 2021 to have my old garage door opener removed and a new one installed (I already have the new system).

A rep from Fix It Right Garage Doors called me right away. The rep said they could perform the required service the next day (as needed) and I was quoted $150.00. I have this all in text messages.

This morning (November 23 - the service date), I texted back confirming the service window I was given (2-4pm). I received the confirmation. I also got a confirmation email at 1:03pm letting me know that the technician "Jacob" would be arriving at 2pm.

At 3pm, I get a call from Jacob saying he will be arriving at 7pm as he is delayed. Jacob then asked me how much I was quoted. I told him $150. Jacob was not happy with that and said he was calling "the office".

I then got a call back from Jacob a few minutes later saying that a mistake was made and the MINIMUM charge would be $250.00 and he isn't sure when he can show up. I asked him to explain the MINIMUM charge. Jacob said he has to assess the job.

I phoned the "office" back and was told the person who quoted yesterday made a mistake and was away today due to a personal situation. I needed the installation today (November 23) and was told installation would be the next day and at $250.00.

You go to HomeStars to deal with reputable businesses. Not with people who try to ambush you at the 11th hour. . Do not do business with these people. They do not keep their promises, they have rude technicians and spike their prices at the last minute. 0/10.

Alessia in Toronto
Alessia in Toronto

Awesome Service

I have had installed a double garage electric roll door, no delays with products or services and best price quote I received in this area .
Jecob from ‘The garage door company’ Leicester organised all the processes…his fitters Reece, Jecob installed my new door making sure I was happy with all aspects and could operate it. The two young men who dismantled my old doors ( forgive me to forget their names) and Jecob the builders team was excellent throughout.

The work was excellent… everyone involved communicated their part of the job… highly professional team… Many thanks and would highly recommend

Thank you so much for your kind words, We are happy when our customers are happy. We are really appreciate your feedback. We're so happy you loved your experience.

Bryan in Toronto
Bryan in Toronto
0 reviews Montreal,

Best Service

Excellent service from Shawn and the team from beginning to end. I am delighted with my newly installed sectional double garage door. An excellent product which perfectly matches the description. The door arrived when promised and the installation was carried out with meticulous attention to detail, including overcoming challenges posed by the installation of new soffit boards installed after the measurements were taken at the time of my order. If I had another garage, I would definitely ask Shawn and the team to install a new door!

Shawn from Fix It Right Garage Doors was prompt,

Shawn from Fix It Right Garage Doors was prompt, professional, knowledgeable, experienced, and quick. Also, he took the time to explain the system to me and even programmed my car! All of this with extremely competitive pricing. He replaced my garage door opener and when I’m ready to replace the door, I will be calling them again. I highly recommend this company and this technician.

The information on the Fix It Right Garage Door

The information on the Fix It Right Garage Door website was comprehensive and useful in determining the best product solution to meet our requirements. The showroom exhibits and professional staff advice were key factors in helping to finalise our order requirements and the eventual installation was carried out with minimal disruption with everything functioning as it was intended from the moment the job was complete. The overall experience of dealing with the Garage Door Centre was positive and we have no hesitation in recommending their services based on our experience of dealing with them.

Working with Fix It Right Garage Door Repair was a

Working with Fix It Right Garage Door Repair was a great experience. Jecob came out to do a repair on an old garage door with some cables that sprung loose. The whole fix was easy to schedule, quick, and fair priced. He also worked with me on quotes for a new garage door and was able to provide many options from different manufacturers. While we ended up going with a different source this time, I would definitely gladly call on his company again for future projects. This is a family-owned business where the owner has many years experience as a key figure working for someone else before starting a business of his own.

Shawn from Fix It Right Garage Doors was prompt,

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

First class service in every respect

First class service in every respect.Arrived on time, excellent fitters & completely tidy and helpful.
I must also mention the initial technical contact with Shawn and an excellent Jecob!!
Cannot fault anything whatsoever and have recommended the company to two friends.
Thank you, I am extremely impressed.

Carter in Toronto
Carter in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

We are delighted with the garage door

We are delighted with the garage door, and compliments and thanks to the fitters who worked so competently and quickly in adapting the opening to suit.
Many thanks too, to Shawn who arranged it all even though we are officially outside your delivery area, and to Shawn for his advice and recommendation on seeing the location.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Shawn and the team have been nothing

Shawn and the team have been nothing short of outstanding. We had a fairly complicated situation, which resulted in a fixed panel being required as well as an up and over door.Shawn spent a huge amount of time, genuinely keen to ensure that the end result, including floor tiles, measurements, and overall fit was 100% correct. Countless visits, phone calls to the supplier; and whilst there were issues (beyond his companies control) remained courteous, polite, and professional throughout. Having had 2 houses renovated and dealt with 100's of trades, Shawn is one of the very few that I have literally zero hesitation recommending to anyone. I couldn't be happier with the service and professionalism and I have a high bar.
Thankyou Shawn for everything.

More about Fix It Right Garage Doors

Fix It Right Garage Doors has been in the industry for years, meaning that when it comes to experience within the GTA, we are your best bet. Our company is one of the most reputable, trusted names in garage door repairs and installations. We offer a variety of products, installing, replacing parts and repairing locally. Our technicians are capable of a number of repair and installation services such as: Residential and commercial garage door installations, garage repair and maintenance, fixing snapped or broken cables and installation of new motors.

We operate on the basis of full transparency, meaning we will never mislead our customers in any way. Our only goal is to ensure your 100% satisfaction with our repair or installation services, which is why we offer a lifetime warranty on all services and offer complete diagnostics before undertaking any repairs or installations. We help you determine the correct course of action for your budget, home’s exterior, garage door and needs. In order to fully support you, we offer only the best brands in the industry such as LiftMaster, Richards-Wilcox, Clopay, Genie, Steel-Craft, C.H.I, Pentagon and Haas doors. Our spare parts are from genuine manufacturers, and we stock parts for almost all makes and models of garage door. In this way, we can guarantee your satisfaction with our services.

Call us now and experience the difference our superior technical skills, expansive selection and committment to transparency can offer you. Contact us for a service call!

Fix It Right Garage Door Repair, Installation & Replacement in Toronto, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Aurora, Newmarket, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Nobleton, Caledon, Milton, Innisfil, Bradford, Barrie, Pickering, Stouffville, Ajax, Oshawa & more.