O.R. Company

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for O.R. Company

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Hardwood flooring

Aleks and Sergei do such great work. Sergei is very friendly and in doing our staircase did a great job on both staircases we have. We will use them again for sure.

Daniel Thank you for the review, we are glad that you liked our work. We look forward to hearing from you in the future

steve in North York
steve in North York

4K Spadina Ave

I have used OR numerous times. Recently they were contracted to remove and replace all floors, baseboards, casing and all lol l interior doors. Great job quick and clean and professional. Thanks Alex

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto

Plot removal and replacement in basement

Alex and his partner were excellent to work with and did a fantastic job removing and laying our new vinyl flooring. The price was very good and they completed the work in a single day (600 square feet + trim) which was very impressive! Our basement floor is very wonky and you would even know, true pros.

Alex even met me and my wife at one of his flooring suppliers so we could choose the flooring in person but still get his discount which saved us a quite a bit on the material cost.

I would absolutely recommend Alex and his team and we will be using them again in the future.

very very thank you for the review. we have always tried to help our customers as much as possible. We are waiting for your calls !!!

Alena in Toronto
Alena in Toronto

Floor installation

Alex and Serge did an excellent job installing the floors in our townhouse! They covered 1250 square feet in just two days! They were so professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and considerate! We couldn’t be happier with the end result! Thank you so much for your professionalism and making our house look awesome!!! We would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants quality service!

Thank you very much for the feedback, we tried our best to make it for you

Tatiana
Tatiana

Floors at the restaurant

I was amazed by the speed and quality. Just in one day they installed new floors at my restaurant. All the details were taken care off. I would definitely hire them again.

Thank you for the positive feedback about our work for you. We appreciate everyone who calls us and asks for help and improving the quality of your home

Quality work

They replaced my stairs and did a fantastic job. I found them to be reliable and they finished the job on time. I would hire them again to do other work.

Tanks for send me good review

Engineering hardwood floor installation.

O.R COMPANY installed for my new house 880 sq ft engineering hardwood floor,guys starting and finishing my job for 3 day I’m recommending that company for everyone who need clean end fast job,thanks Alex.

Thank you for the positive review on this work. I am waiting for new projects from you

Annie M
Annie M

Excellent job on vinyl tile floor

Alex removed an old floor and installed new vinyl planks on a concrete basement floor. He also repaired and levelled the concrete subfloor. The job included small closets in a 450 sq ft space. I am very pleased with the result. He delivered on time and with a reasonable budget. It looks great. Highly recommended.

Annie Thank you very much for the positive feedback. We were happy to help you.

nikhil in Scarborough
nikhil in Scarborough

Great job on new flooring

Alex did great job on levelling my uneven floor and installed laminated flooring. Finishing was great and installation was completed on time and within budget.
I would highly recommended Alex and his team for flooring installation.

Thanks Friends for the feedback on my work. I enjoyed working with you. I'm sure you liked it and I'm waiting for new projects

Engineered Hardwood floorind of around 1000 Sq.ft.

This team of two very professional and efficient people. I have no complain at all. Satisfied with the job by all means.
Alex and Sergyi- They were friendly, friendly and smiley.

Thank you for the positive Review about the work.

More about O.R. Company

Welcome to O.R.Company.
Whether you want to enhance the floors in your home or need an expert hardwood flooring installation, service in Toronto and surrounding areas.
We also specialize in engineered and laminate flooring installation.
Stairs finishing and railing design.

1.Custom Designed Hardwood Flooring
2.Unfinished Hardwood Flooring
3.Herringbone Hardwood Flooring
4.Engineered Hardwood Floors
5.Pre-Finished Hardwood Flooring
6.Stair Installations & Refinishing
7.Free deliveri and more...