O.R. Company

Reviews for O.R. Company

steve in North York
steve in North York

Condo Flooring

We hired Alex and OR Company for the replacement of our condo floors. Approximately 1000 sqft of carpet and laminate was transformed to new floating vinyl floating floor. Alex was excellent to work with and highly recommend him for any hardwood project. Thanks Alex

thanks Steve, it was a pleasure working with you. I am waiting for new projects from you.

robduga
robduga
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Hardwood Floors, stair case

We were looking to get our entire main floor and upstairs floors redone. Our existing floors were carpet and old tile. We hired Alex to do the job. He arranged demolition, tile installation and he and his partner did the hardwood, stairs and all new trim and baseboards. These guys are the best. They worked long hours every day and completed the job on time. These guys are honestly the best!

Rob thank you for the review, we tried our best for you and quickly, we look forward to your next projects

Julie
Julie

Hardwood Floors

I wholeheartedly recommend O.R. Company. Alex really understands the importance of customer service and I was particularly impressed with his response time to my many questions leading up to the install. The workmanship of he and colleague was first class.

Thank you Alex for the excellent service. I look forward to working with you in the near future!

Hi Julie, Thank you very much for the review, I was pleased to be of service to you, I look forward to your next projects

Tabare
Tabare

Flooring for Cafe

Alex came and did my floors for a cafe im opening up at Bloor and Euclid. Did a very quick job, done within a day and it looks great now.

Thank you for calling me, it was a pleasure working together, waiting for other projects. Alex

Aristi
Aristi
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Various Customers Projects in both commercial and residental enviroments.

I have used Alex on a number of jobs. He is reliable, polite and takes care do the work very professionally. Their team leaves the place clean and communicates through-out the entire process. They are first on my list of trades to call when dealing with Wood flooring and stairs.

Aristi thank you very much for the review, I know you for a long time, you are a good contractor I am pleased that you call me. Alex

aguamasterplumbing
aguamasterplumbing

Hardwood on two floors and stain staircase

Alex did a great job installing a hickory hardwood throughout the house and staining 3 staircases. Project was completed on time and very efficiently. I'm pleased with the results , because it's been three years since it was installed and it still looks brand new.

My frend thank you for the review, we tried to make it more beautiful for you. Alex

Anna B.
Anna B.

Hardwood stairs installation, engineered hardwood floor installation

Alex and his crew did a great job installing new hardwood stairs and engineered hardwood floors in our apartment. The staining of the stairs was matched perfectly to the colors of the floors. The work was done in the promised time.

Anna it was a pleasure to help you, thank you for the review, you can always call me for design advice. Alex

Federico a.
Federico a.

Entire home new floor

Alex did an excellent job, he is very professional and knowledge about his job.
I totally recommend Alex if you want to do any project in your home.

Federico well that you heeded the advice of putting hickory hardwood floors, now your home looks much better, thank you for the review, and I'm waiting for a call from you again. Alex

rudkotoronto
rudkotoronto

Flooring job

Very high quality and work good was done. I'm very happy. I will recommend it to my friends. The work it was quickly and on time. Clean and tidy. The team very friendly. Thank you for job.

I am pleased that I and my team helped you to make laminate flooring in your condo with high quality. Thanks for the review, waiting for calls and recommendations for my company

More about O.R. Company

Welcome to O. R. Company. Whether you want to enhance the floors in your home or need an expert hardwood flooring installation, service in Toronto and surrounding areas. We also specialize in engineered and laminate flooring installation. Stairs finishing and railing design. 1. Custom Designed Hardwood Flooring 2. Unfinished Hardwood ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Milton?