Air Force Duct Cleaning

Markham ON L3R 0M3

Air Force Duct Cleaning

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Air Force Duct Cleaning

james botrie from Vaughan
james botrie from Vaughan

Ducts cleaned

The Air Force Duct cleaning team did a great job cleaning our ducts. They were on time, courteous and cleaned up after themselves. If they had to move furniture they put it back into in place. They were also proactive, putting in a new furnace filter before leaving and a few alterations to make it easier for themselves or another duct cleaning service next time we needed them cleaned.

James. B

Thank you so much James for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Karrie from Mississauga
Karrie from Mississauga

Duct Cleaning - Previous owner smoked for years

Prompt, friendly, knowledgeable service. Called for duct cleaning - an appointment was made in a timely fashion. Technicians called when on their way. Thorough inspection of property. Showed before and after photos and answered all questions I had. Were able to rescue some debris I had known had fallen through the intake duct. Love the Benefact treatment at the end

Thank you so much Karrie for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Vijay
Vijay

Duct Cleaning

I have used Air Force Duct Cleaning twice before. The last time we cleaned the ducts in our home was in 2020. We recently did some renovation at home and needed their services again.

I did not hesitate to use Air Force Duct Cleaning again. In 2020 Damien came by with his colleague and coincidentally he returned this time with Ricky. I made a request to ensure that my floors znd stairs were well protected. They took every precautions. That was very much appreciated.

The process of booking, confirmation was seamless. Damien and Ricky was at my home on time and completed the work as they indicated. This included Cleaning and testing the dryer vent. Rick and Damien was very courteous. Damien as he did last time provided some advice on my dryer vent. Ricky even took the time to vacuum some dust that were blown up on some areas of my floor. They changed my furnace filter and took away the old one. They ensured all the holes and openings were plugged and taped off and took care to ensure that my damper was adjusted properly as per my request.

It was a pleasant, seamless and refreshing end to all the work we recently completed on our home and can feel assured that the air again is clean.

I have no problem recommending Air Force Duct Cleaning. Thanks Damien and Ricky.

Thank you so much Vijay for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Reece, Downtown Toronto
Reece, Downtown Toronto

Duct Cleaning for 2 Storey Rental

I received the referral from my designer, made the call and connected with Adel. Adel, made arrangements for the next day. The job was complete with great satisfaction. Reece

Thank you so much Reece for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Rebecca in Toronto
Rebecca in Toronto

Air Duct Cleaning

Working with Air Force Duct was a very positive experience. Abed and Caco were professional and very efficient. I’d definitely use them again.

Thank you so much Rebecca for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Professional, courteous and transparent

Caco was fantastic. Booked on short notice, was incredibly accommodating. Took extra care to protect the inside of the house, asked the right questions. Made recommendations for things to watch for in the future and did a great job!

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

A
A

Terrific service

Jeremiah and Caco were punctual, professional, courteous and did a thorough duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning. They took the time to explain in detail the process. Highly recommend.

Shi Ling in Ottawa
Shi Ling in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Air Duct Cleaning

Our Air Duct Cleaners Damien and Saddam have done an exceptionally wonderful job yesterday on May 25th. Not only that but they're also very approachable, friendly, professional and taught us how to keep the air clean around the house. We own a cat and technician's were mindful of that and they were keeping an eye on our cat and even told us where the cat was hiding at when we couldn't find it ourselves. This shows how much they care about the customers experience throughout the entire cleaning. (10/10 for the service and nothing more I could ever ask for. I will definitely be a returning customer next year!

Thank you so much Shi for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Carmendowntown
Carmendowntown

Amazing, thorough, quick, and super clean service !

this is a property that hasn't been cleaned in the past 7 years at least including a renovation. The crew was able to clean the air vents and ventilation, and furnace covering all three floors in less then 3 hours. They covered all surfaces, there was no dust or any debris or dirt, and also took a video to show me how much dirt was in the vents and that was all now cleaned .
i am super happy with the team (Paul and Jamaiah) and their professionalism and knowledge. They also took some extra time to show me how the air con and the central humidifier works and answered other questions i had about the ventilation system.
Definitely recommended!

Thank you so much Carmen for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Duct Cleaning for Townhouse

Very happy with the duct cleaning service! Caco was fantastic. He was extremely polite and respectful and answered all my questions.. When he was cleaning my dryer vent, some lint flew into the backyard of the neighbours (because it was windy out). He asked me if i could ask them if he could vacuum it up their patio. (They were pleased to be asked). This was consistent with Cacos overall courteous service. I would use them again.

More about Air Force Duct Cleaning

For Air Force COVID-19 - Infectious Disease Preparedness Response Plan, pls see:

We are fully open for business and are here to talk with you and assist you with your cleaning needs.

**** Air Force Duct Cleaning is a certified & locally owned company that specializes in residential Air Ducts cleaning ****

We have been providing comfort & Order for your busy lifestyle since 2003. Our Cleaning equipment are truck mounted, Cleans Deeper. We guarantee you the most professional and thorough Air Duct Cleaning Ever or its FREE. Guaranteed. We accept VISA, Master Card, AMEX, Cheques & Cash.

For upfront no hidden cost pricing: http://www.airforceduct.com/online-quote.html