Air Force Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Air Force Duct Cleaning

Jake from Mississauga
Jake from Mississauga

Customer Service is Top-Notch

I'm happy I went with Air Force. I appreciate companies who keep their customers informed on what's happening instead of just showing up at the door. Air Force's customer service is top-notch. They send confirmation emails for appointments and give you the heads-up 30 minutes before they are heading over to your home. When Caco and his teammate arrived they both were very friendly and professional. He introduced himself, they both had masks on and they put on the protective shoe coverings to prevent dirt from getting in the house. Everytime they needed to go upstairs or enter a room, they asked first. I trusted Caco and his teammate from the beginning but this kind of courtesy goes a long way. They didn't do anything without my permission. And lastly, the other thing I also appreciated is that Caco explained exactly how the job was going to get done. I was shown before and after pictures of the dust in my ducts and Caco did one last walk through the house to make sure everything was clean and the job was done in it's entirety. Very happy with the work and especially the customer service. They truly do go the extra mile to ensure their customers are happy. Would recommend.

“Thank you Jake,I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.
Your feedback means a lot to us.
We appreciate your business and review! We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

SSingh from Markham
SSingh from Markham

Duct cleaning

Excellent service. Caco arrived on time, very friendly and professional. After completion he thoroughly explained what was done and offered good suggestions on my furnace filter. The team wore masks the entire time and left the home spotless when they finished. We will definitely use them in the future.

Thank you so much Mr Singh for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

brandon1
brandon1
8 reviews Burlington, ON

Duct cleaning

After a recent basement reno, our HVAC guys came in for a regular checkup on furnace and air conditioning. "Everything is fine", he says, "but you REALLY need your ducts cleaned." I called Air Force, and they were great: they came when they promised, were very efficient in setting up, cleaning, and getting their hoses and such back out. Very polite and respectful of our home as well.

Did I mention they showed me photos? They have a camera that crawls through the ducts, and boy: the furnace guy wasn't kidding! They got chunks of drywall and concrete, plus tons of drywall dust from the reno.

We're happy!

Thank you so much Barndon for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Brianne Buffett from Mississauga
Brianne Buffett from Mississauga
19 reviews Hamilton, ON

“Move in” duct cleaning, central vac canister, HRV pads

This team was amazing! Not only did they go to the house without use there because we were busy packing at our current house.
They squeezed us in. Called a couple times before, called while they were at our new house with some details of the project. These guys are top notch as worth every cent. They sent before and after pictures and explained in detail some things we knew nothing about.
Would def use them again! Highly recommend. They have class, they are trustworthy, and actually care about what their job is supposed to accomplish in the end.

Thank you so much Brianne for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto

Excellent Air Duct Cleaning Service

On time, courteous, and respectful are a few words that I can describe the service provided by Air Force Duct Cleaning. After our recent renovations it was time for a thorough cleaning and Air Force did not disappoint. Before and after photos were provided which illustrated the benefits. Really appreciated the sanitizer spray at the end of the cleaning process.

Thank you so much Michael for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Happy Customer

Company came referred by my HVAC people. The booking process was easy, quick and friendly. The team of two guys was professional and respectful. They took the time to answer any questions we had which was much appreciated.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Professional Duct Cleaning

Referred by my neighbour, Air Force Duct Cleaning team is very easy and friendly to communicate and flexible to schedule the service. Technicians are professional and highly efficient. I am very satisfied with the cleaning service and the whole process is trouble free. Highly recommend this company.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Duct Cleaning

Jamiah and clodoaldo were fanatic. Very professional and friendly. Walked me through the entire process

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Leonora
Leonora

Duct Cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning

From the time I connected with Adel of Air Force Duct Cleaning to schedule an appointment up to the time the job was completed, it was a pleasure dealing with this company. My main contacts were Adel and Afeefa who were courteous and always prompt in responding. Due to emergency situations, we had to reschedule the appointment twice and this was done without any problem.
Damien and Jahmiah were the technicians who did our duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning on 17 July 2021. Both of them were courteous and did a good job.

Thank you so much Leonora for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Duct Cleaning

Great staff were very friendly and considerate. Showed up right on time and were done within communicated timeline. Owner was a true professional when speaking with him and ensured the service was done effectively.

More about Air Force Duct Cleaning

For Air Force COVID-19 - Infectious Disease Preparedness Response Plan, pls see:

We are fully open for business and are here to talk with you and assist you with your cleaning needs.

**** Air Force Duct Cleaning is a certified & locally owned company that specializes in residential Air Ducts cleaning ****

We have been providing comfort & Order for your busy lifestyle since 2003. Our Cleaning equipment are truck mounted, Cleans Deeper. We guarantee you the most professional and thorough Air Duct Cleaning Ever or its FREE. Guaranteed. We accept VISA, Master Card, AMEX, Cheques & Cash.

For upfront no hidden cost pricing: http://www.airforceduct.com/online-quote.html