Air Force Duct Cleaning

Markham ON L3R 0M3
Air Force Duct Cleaning

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Air Force Duct Cleaning

Efficient and Friendly Service!

They did an thorough job clear debris from my vents and HVAC and were very knowledgeable in showing me what show be done regularly.

Thank you for your great service!

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Ian
Ian

Duct Cleaning

Jahmiah and Youssef from Air Force Duct Cleaning provided a great cleaning service. They showed up on time, communicated all aspects of the job well, areas were kept in a clean state after the work was done, and the overall experience was very good.

Thank you so much Ian for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Denise Acton in North york
Denise Acton in North york

Professional and worry free experience

Air duct cleaning has gotten a bad rap from all the phoney calls many homes are receiving, so I was worried about finding a reputable and honest company to come. We haven’t had our ducts cleaned in awhile because of this. I went with Air Force because I have used their carpet cleaning services in the past and found them to be professional and reliable. Jamiah and Youssef were friendly, efficient and hard working gentlemen and I would use their services again and recommend this company 100%.

Thank you so much Denise for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Chew in Toronto
Chew in Toronto

air duct vent cleaning

Abed and Coco was efficient at their work and also provided some advice to put in filters for our air intake vent. The work was done quickly below the quoted time.

Jake from Mississauga
Jake from Mississauga

Customer Service is Top-Notch

I'm happy I went with Air Force. I appreciate companies who keep their customers informed on what's happening instead of just showing up at the door. Air Force's customer service is top-notch. They send confirmation emails for appointments and give you the heads-up 30 minutes before they are heading over to your home. When Caco and his teammate arrived they both were very friendly and professional. He introduced himself, they both had masks on and they put on the protective shoe coverings to prevent dirt from getting in the house. Everytime they needed to go upstairs or enter a room, they asked first. I trusted Caco and his teammate from the beginning but this kind of courtesy goes a long way. They didn't do anything without my permission. And lastly, the other thing I also appreciated is that Caco explained exactly how the job was going to get done. I was shown before and after pictures of the dust in my ducts and Caco did one last walk through the house to make sure everything was clean and the job was done in it's entirety. Very happy with the work and especially the customer service. They truly do go the extra mile to ensure their customers are happy. Would recommend.

“Thank you Jake,I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.
Your feedback means a lot to us.
We appreciate your business and review! We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

SSingh from Markham
SSingh from Markham

Duct cleaning

Excellent service. Caco arrived on time, very friendly and professional. After completion he thoroughly explained what was done and offered good suggestions on my furnace filter. The team wore masks the entire time and left the home spotless when they finished. We will definitely use them in the future.

Thank you so much Mr Singh for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

0 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Air duct cleaning

We were very pleased with the service, thoroughness and professionalism of the staff and team.

namikavarma in Scarborough
namikavarma in Scarborough

Duct Cleaning

Workers were one-time, efficient and very professional. This is my second time using this company and I will continue to use them in the future!

Thank you so much Nami for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Aukland Plumbing in Toronto
Aukland Plumbing in Toronto

Air Force Duct cleaning

Caco and rycky from Air Force Duct Cleaning came to clean our dicta yesterday. They were so polite, covered all of the vents to keep my house as clean as possibly. They worked showed us pictures of before and after the ducts were cleaned and explained everything they did and they even went around my house with a vacuum to finish it off. I was very impressed and would recommend them to everyone.

Thank you so much Aukland for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Shahida K.
Shahida K.
1 review Milton, ON

Duct cleaning

I appreciate the service and it was on time. Thanks for the discount as well.

Thank you so much Shaida for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

More about Air Force Duct Cleaning

For Air Force COVID-19 - Infectious Disease Preparedness Response Plan, pls see:

We are fully open for business and are here to talk with you and assist you with your cleaning needs.

**** Air Force Duct Cleaning is a certified & locally owned company that specializes in residential Air Ducts cleaning ****

We have been providing comfort & Order for your busy lifestyle since 2003. Our Cleaning equipment are truck mounted, Cleans Deeper. We guarantee you the most professional and thorough Air Duct Cleaning Ever or its FREE. Guaranteed. We accept VISA, Master Card, AMEX, Cheques & Cash.

For upfront no hidden cost pricing: http://www.airforceduct.com/online-quote.html