Enlightened Tile And Stone Work

Tile & Stone Contractors
Enlightened Tile And Stone Work

Reviews for Enlightened Tile And Stone Work

Bathroom walls and tile

Andrew and his team were fantastic. Professional, meticulous, clean, friendly and helpful with advice. Highly recommend!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Tile job

Wonderful experience, thoroughly explained the process from start to finish. Careful and efficient crew. Would hire again!

LaRhae
LaRhae
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom and Mudroom

We were in need of help with challenging cuts and laying tile that we weren't comfortable doing. Andrew came in right away with a fair price and a great attitude to helping us. He was patient as we hit some hiccups but he did great work and I couldn't be happier!

Kitchen Backsplash

Andrew and Rose are an excellent team! The quality of the work they do is impeccable. They are efficient, polite, and informative. I highly recommend them and will be brining them back for more projects!

LL
LL

Baseboards and Stairs work

Andrew and his team did a fantastic job in our home. We reached out to his company on short notice and received a very quick response followed by a fair quote. They made time for us quickly and proceeded to do a great job installing and painting baseboards and painting our stair risers.
Not only did they do a great job but they left the house in better condition than they found it when they cleaned up their tools and left. Enlightened Stone did a great job and I would hire them again in a heartbeat for anything.

Leanne
Leanne
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Bathroom tiling

Andrew came in and finished the project in less than 2 days. He solved the problem of uneven walls and did a wonderful job with the shower niche. Great job!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review, Good luck with the casings and hope the rest of your renovation goes well

Mitch
Mitch
6 reviews Oshawa, ON

Great Job

Andrew and Rose did a great job installing the tile in our shower. They were very accommodating of our schedule and were able to get it done on short notice. Andrew was very transparent through the entire process, communication was prompt and thorough. Much care was taken to keep from damaging the home and the work speaks for itself.

Be sure to discuss disposal of waste as there was some ambiguity in my case.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. I apologize we had misunderstanding regarding the garbage. Enjoy the shower

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Laminate floor repair.

Andrew repaired my Laminate floor in our hallway and the floor looks just great. He discussed how he was going to do the repair and the limits to what can be done . He was very honest about the possible issues to be resolved. He was very pleasant and a good communicator during the process. I am very pleased with the work he did. I highly recommend him for any work you need. He does a professional job.

Thank you very much for the kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you as well.

Dan
Dan

Excellent Service and Skill for Tile Installation

Andrew & Rose did a great job from start to finish. They installed 150 sq.ft. of 12x24 ceramic tile for my new bathroom renovation. They scored full marks all around. Thoughtful, polite, articulate, not to mention that my bathroom tile looks terrific. And they did a great clean-up afterwards. The price was reasonable, competitive, and Andrew provided me with a full written estimate detailing the scope of work. I'm 100% satisfied and highly recommend them for your current tile project. :-)

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. It was great working with you as well, that shower was a super fun project and turned out great. I hope you enjoy it.

Install Shower Curb

Andrew and his team did a great job on our bathroom. We had a curbless shower that was not built correctly (water was leaking out of the shower and not draining properly). Andrew was able to re-slope the tiles and build a curb. Plus he did some extra ceiling and paint touchups for us. Wonderful work!

Thank you for leaving such a nice review, sorry you had that problem but I am glad we could fix it.

More about Enlightened Tile And Stone Work

Enlightened Tile is owned and operated by Andrew Prenter-Duff. Andrew has been tiling for over 6 years. He got his passion for tiling from the Get in Gear program. A fantastic government program that provides youth with a mentor ship program and skills in the trades. Following that he worked under a master tile setter from Russia, helping instilling in him the perfectionism of the trade. Since having started his business, all of his customers have seemed to want to extend their projects once he has started. It always seems to start with a kitchen and then they decide to add on their foyer or bathroom.