Prestige Aluminum & Siding

Marty in Sudbury
Marty in Sudbury
0 reviews Sudbury, ON

Siding, Insulation, Fascia, Soffit, & Eavestroughs replacement

Sam's team did a great job removing old siding and wrapping house with 1" Insulation and installing new Siding, Fascia, Soffit, & Eavestroughs. His price was reasonable and better than other quotes received offering the same product. Sam also put me in contact with a roofer to do my roof before the siding Reno and again these guys provided the same service and quality at a better price.

Tony
Tony
1 review Hamilton, ON

Siding Replacement

Sam was great from the start. Quoted and completed the work as agreed. Showed up as he stated. Sam and his crew were very nice and did an awesome job. Definitely will be recommend his services. Thank you for the great work!

Private User reviews New Hamburg, ON

Above and Beyond

From quote to clean up, Sen and his team were reliable, professional and easy to work with on our exterior siding project.

The price was reasonable, materials better than expected and they ensured that even little details were done well! We are blown away by the quality, efficiency and responsiveness of Prestige and recommend them highly!!!

William
William
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

replace eavestrough

Sam and his crew did an excellent job. professional in the methods used and cleaned up the property when they were finished. It was an excellent quote and the follow up was also excellent. I heartily recommend these people.

LDS
LDS

HIghly recommend - quick, reliable and thorough

Sam was very prompt with all communications. He provided a quick quote and was then able to have his crew complete the work in one day. The crew was professional - they did the work thoroughly and cleaned up well. There were a few things that had to be followed up on and Sam ensured that he sent one of his crew out to complete these items. I would highly recommend Prestige for the replacement of eavestrough, fascia and soffit replacement. This was one of the best experiences I have had with a contractor.

Shirley in Toronto
Shirley in Toronto

Siding and insulation

Wow what a difference this company made to the outside of my house that is fifty years old. Top grade insulation installed. I only had plywood. Beautiful top grade siding and soffits. This company added so many extra features such as framing my garage door entry. They did new soffit in my porch and framed my garage windows. Everything looks brand new. Sam’s team cleaned up and were a pleasure to have working here. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to replace siding. The grey is the new siding.

Dave
Dave
1 review Hamilton, ON

Eaves, etc.

My project involved the complete replacement of eaves, soffits, facia, and leaf guard on our home and shed.
From start to finish, it was a pleasure dealing with Sam and his crew. The project was completed in a timely fashion as discussed, and the work was excellent. Sam took his time to advise on our project, explaining things in detail. His crew, a pleasant group of guys, did a good job of cleaning up after themselves and kept us informed and in the loop regarding rain barrel placement and such. Regarding the cost... I had a number of quotes, and Sam's was the best.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Efficient, Clean and Responsible

Highly recommend this company. We needed to replace our 24 year old eavestrough, on our two- story home. The work was done in one day, by a team of knowledgeable, efficient and clean workers. Great job!

Anne in Hamilton
Anne in Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

gutter replacement

I am very pleased with the new gutters and leaf guards. They were quick and efficient in installation although we had to wait a bit for them to get the colour I ordered. The price was reasonable and the crew were personable and tidied up well after the job was done. I would hire them again without hesitation

More about Prestige Aluminum & Siding

WE INSTAL SOFFIT FASCIA SEAMLESS EAVESTROUGH AND ALL TIPES OF SIDING CONVENTIONAL AND FLAT ROOFING SINCE 1998