General Contractors
Mississauga ON L5B 0C1

General Contractors
D.M.I. Construction & Electric Inc.

Reviews for D.M.I. Construction & Electric Inc.

safet.vokrri113
safet.vokrri113

House Reno

Amazing Professional Service. Renovated the whole house and could not be happier. Thank you Denis and the Team

Hello :
Was my pleasure working with you at your mississauga house.
Hope to see you on future projects

Cailyn
Cailyn
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Primary Bathroom and installation of hardwood

I can't say enough about Denis and his crew! They are so amazing! They treat you like their own family. So professional, respectful, skilled, and knowledgeable. Whenever Denis recommended anything to us, he would always speak from what he would do in his own home, he is so trustworthy. I felt very comfortable and confident working with this team. The primary bathroom was a total redesign and looks amazing. The other job was to remove the carpet and replace with hardwood flooring which looks amazing too! we are so happy with the quality of the work and all of the referrals that Denis made for us to help us pick out our customizations.
I can't wait to work with Denis again on our next project!

Hello Cailyn
Thank you for review, was a pleasure working with you all this time, and I hope to see you on future projects .

1 review Burlington, ON

Home Renovation, removing wall paper, painting, installing floors, electrical work etc

Full home renovation, job well done! Excellent!
Responsible and professional!managed all problems
to Satisfaction. . .

Thank you for review.
Was my pleasure working with you in your Burlington house.
Hope to see you in future projects

mkirkey
mkirkey

Flooring and repair to water damaged wall

This is the second time that Denis has helped me out with my rental semi-detached. After reviewing all the positive reviews below I must say I agree with all of them. Works hard, reasonably priced and the final product is always very good.
This time Denis and his crew put vinyl flooring down on two levels of the house. He also repaired a water damaged wall and with help from one of his many contacts found (and they fixed) the origin of the issue.
Total cost of $12,300 (labour and materials) plus tax for a total of $13,900.
I will be using D.M.I.'s services again very soon to update an unfinished basement.

Thank you for review.
Hope to see you soon on projects.

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Remodellinh basement

Denise and company did such a great job and were quick and efficient. I contracted them in remodelling the basement into a legal unit as they are licensed professionals. They took initiative in coordinating with the inspection officer and kept me in loop every step of the way. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to legalize the basement.

Hello :
Thank you for review, was our pleasure to work with you.
Hope to see you in future projects.

John and Daniela
John and Daniela
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Main Floor Renovation

DMI construction is a phenomenal company. They executed a full main floor renovation with attention to every detail that we requested and more. Denis and his family were wonderful to work with and continue to respond to any after service required. We will hire DMI construction for any future projects.

Hello John & Daniela
Thank you for review, was my pleasure working with you and hope to see you on future projects .
cheers

Condo renovation

D.M.I. TEAM
1. has really great taste and participate in planning how to renovate your space .
2. easy to communicate
3. reliable
and just do amazing job
This was my 2nd renovation with D.M.I. at two different properties .
That speaks for itself .

Hello :
Thank you for review, was amazing to work with you as always.

Bobby in Toronto
Bobby in Toronto

Repaling our pot lights

Extremely happy with DMI Construction services. On time, professional and very clean job. They finished the job quickly and we are very satisfied.

Thank you for review.
Hope to see you on future projects.
cheers

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Main Floor Reno

Extremely happy with each step of the project. Everything was discussed ahead of time and the team were very accommodating when it came to changes. WhatsApp was created at the start to ensure excellent communication. We would recommend DMI without reservation and hope to work with them again on our second floor renovations.

Hope to see you in future projects

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Bathrooms renovations

We just finished a renovation project of two bathrooms and couldnt be happier with the results. From the very beginning Denis and the team would always explain in detail what we should expect, recommend different options and always make sure that the results were in accordance with our expectations. While working on the project they would always make sure the site was clean before leaving. I would definitely recommend D.M.I. Construction & Electric Inc and would be happy to work with them on any future projects.

Hello :
Thank you for review, was our pleasure working with you and hope to see you on future projects.

(647) 624-5432

More about D.M.I. Construction & Electric Inc.

House/condo Renovation