D.M.I. Construction & Electric Inc.

General Contractors
Mississauga ON L5B 0C1
General Contractors
D.M.I. Construction & Electric Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for D.M.I. Construction & Electric Inc.

KitKat
KitKat
1 review Burlington, ON

Bathroom Renovation- Worth the wait

Back in December 2020, I had a consult with Denis regarding the renovation of my two small condo bathrooms. He was one of about 5 contractors that I had interviewed. I decided to go with his company based on a combination of reviews on HS, the interaction I had with him and the fact that he had all the right documentation in place. Due to Covid, I delayed the work until I felt it was safer to have workers coming in and out the building. It took a little bit of time once I said I was ready for the work to start but when it actually did, it was completed in the time that Denis had said it would. I am very impressed with the work that was done by D.M.I Construction. They really took their time to do the work right and well. I am really happy with how it turned out and have already recommended them to friends/family.

Hello :
Thank you for your review.
Was our pleasure working with you and hope to see you in the future projects.

Delivered products as promised

Very happy with the service, cleaned up once the job was completed. Response to questions about the project was upfront and good explanations. Will strongly recommend to family and friends. Thanks

Thank you for kind words.
It was my pleasure working with you and hope to see you in future projects.

Trevor in Toronto
Trevor in Toronto

Shower Stall Renovation

My wife and I cannot say enough good things about DMI Construction and Electric. Denis and his workers were FANTASTIC! They pay close attention to every little detail and take such pride in the work they do. They are all genuinely nice people and really care about their customers. They work on your house as if it were their own house and they make sure that they do the job right!

DMI Construction and Electric is the only company I would use from now on for any of my construction needs.

Thank you Denis to you and your family!

Toronto Downtown Office Renovation

Office renovation in downtown core, Toronto. What a pleasure working with an honest, hard working and professional group. From day one the dug in did the demolition in a quick efficient manner while protecting the reusable structures and materials. Kept me abreast as the work progressed. Came up with useful ideas and suggested and located necessary materials in the middle of Covid and the supply chain problems and price increases hitting projects. Came in on price and very close to time which is a miracle considering all the things going on. The quality of the workmanship is great. Often came up with great ideas beyond my expectations. Put up with my last minute changes such as when I asked them to remove the ceiling hot water heater and replace it with an on demand electrical water heater. Did all the plumbing and electrical and didn't miss a beat. All in all I HIGHLY RECOMMEND D.M.I.

Thank you Mr. Jack for your great review, it was pleasure working with you.
Hope to see you in future projects.

ololade in Hamilton
ololade in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

HOME RENOVATION

DMI Construction made our dreams a reality. Denis came in, listened to all our requests and provided a quote we were happy to work with.
Once the project started, they showed up everyday on time, worked with expertise and attention to detail, and we could not be happier with the results.
We have a new master bathroom, new floors installed throughout our main floor, and a brand new kitchen.
Thank you Denis and team! Absolutely would recommend DMI construstion without any hesitation

Hello Lola
It was my pleasure working with someone like you,client which knows what he wants.

electrical outlets

I highly recommend their services. I needed to have a loose electrical outlet inspected and it was taken care of quickly and free of charge. They are professional, friendly, fast and honest, and they'll get a call should I require their services in the future.

Hello :
Thank you for your review was our pleasure to help any time we can .
cheers

Kitchen, main floor , office , basement , Landry renovation and many small fixes

My complete satisfaction started with friendly ,kind and trust worthy owner and every person that works for him and with him. Quality of work , attention to details , cooperation, time spent to look over every requirement and need expressed . Great job and complete satisfaction. I would always and will highly recommend DMI for any renovation one is planning to do !
Alma Medic

Hello Alma :
It was my pleasure working with you.
Hope to see you again in future projects.

theodore
theodore
1 review Hamilton, ON

Toilet repair

very happy with the efficiency and quality of the work. Denis was professional and explained the issues that I was dealing with and why. Very much appreciated , will definitely work with his company again.

Hello Theodore

It was my pleasure working with you,hope to see you in the future projects.

Marc in Toronto
Marc in Toronto

Our main floor renovation

DMI did a fantastic job on our renovation. They listened to everything we wanted. Never cut corners and went the extra mile to ensure we were happy. The whole team was pleasant and hard working and we couldn’t be happier with our kitchen and main floor transformation.

I would recommend DMI without hesitation.
Marc.

Hello Marc :

It was my pleasure working with you,hope to see you in future projects.

Andrew
Andrew

Kitchen Renovation

DMI Construction did a great job renovating our kitchen and main floor. They were very knowledgeable, professional, easy to work with, and very flexible. We always felt that our best interest was always their priority, and they never tried to make us make decisions that we were uncomfortable with. If there was anything that needed to be changed or touched up, they would fix it quickly with no questions asked. We were always confident in their craftsmanship, and our house looks wonderful. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to do any type of renovations, and we will be looking to hire them for our next big project.

Hello Andrew:
It was my pleasure working with you.
Hope to see you in the future projects
cheers

More about D.M.I. Construction & Electric Inc.

House/condo Renovation