Vinca Landscape

Reviews for Vinca Landscape

Camille
Camille

Front Garden Landscape

I first met Mario when I was interviewing contractors for the job of landscaping my front garden. Mario responded immediately and was the first to come to my house for a meeting. He really listened to what I wanted for this project.

It was a pleasure working with Mario and his team to turn my ideas into an incredibly beautiful, private front garden retreat.

I would highly recommend Vinca Landscaping...great work ethic, quality workmanship, excellent client service.
We LOVE our front garden!
Thank you Mario.

Camille is the type of client that we enjoy having, she worked with us throughout the process. It's a pleasure for me to stop on his place, ring the bell and talk to her. If she's happy all our members are happy. Thank you so much to trust on Vinca Landscape .

Marquee V.
Marquee V.
0 reviews Rideau Ferry, ON

Vinca provided full landscaping services.

It was a pleasure working with Mario and his professional team. They went over and beyond my expectations and were always available whenever we needed extra things done. Their attention to detail shows throughout my job in tsawwassen. I would highly recommend Vinca landscape!

Really nice project to work in. Thanks for the opportunity.

hamidpalisades
hamidpalisades

Interior pond renovation

Vinca Landscaping crew did a very good job with renovating The Palisades West lobby pond. They were also very friendly and professional. Most importantly, to me, they were very cautious to keep the lobby clean and tidy during this project. Much appreciated.

We really appreciate the opportunity to work with your strata building. Thanks again.

sfloro
sfloro
1 review Vancouver, BC

Fungicide spraying of plum trees.

The work was done as discussed. There were no problems. Mario was very polite and informative.

Sandra was a client who let us do our job. We had a clear and easy going communication. Thanks Sandra. Enjoy the spring coming.

Sandy
Sandy
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Front yard

Well organized very respectable always kept me informed
Will have them back for my back yard when ready to do it

Sandy has already been an excellent client, she is one of those clients that is pleased to attend. Respectful, cordial, honest, excellent person.

Thanks
Mario Retes

bellj
bellj
1 review Delta, BC

Landscaping

Reshape hedge and place posts to tie back after snow damaged from winter. Clean up yard

Hi John

Was nice to meet you, see you soon.

Regards
Mario Retes

glaserfamily98
glaserfamily98

Lawn replacing!

Raccoons destroyed the garden! Lawn and 3inch of soil removed! A mixture of two grass seeds sowed that are garenteed to stop the chafer beetle from burying their larvae!

For home owners whose lawns have been ruined by the predators of chafer beetle larvae, there is hope with micro clover! Eliminate the lawn altogether, and plant thickly with micro clover seeds. Adult chafer beetles are not attracted to legumes, and will go elsewhere to lay their eggs.

Thanks, Glaser family.

276061945
276061945
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Plant new trees and flowers

They really did it very well, and now my garden is blooming with different flowers at any time. The whole garden became very romantic, has a fairy tale beauty!

Work with Li and his family is an honour for our company, they love to be into the garden and learn. If Li is happy all our staff is happy too.

suarez.mgl
suarez.mgl

excavating services

they provided excavating services to gather soil samples around the property.

Very satisfied with their professional approach and expertise.

Miguel plays a very important role in Vinca Landscape. He coordinates and ensures that the architectural elements and code requirements of our projects are carried out in accordance with the different zoning bylaws in Metro Vancouver.
We as a company appreciate the level of professionalism with which Miguel takes care of each and every project, and thank our friends at Regeneration Design Studio for the continued help and support.

Chelsea
Chelsea
1 review Vancouver, BC

Landscaping/management of lawn and garden

Mario and his team are a pleasure to work with. Mario is very professional, detail oriented, loves what he does and cares very much about his clients. He keeps us updated and informed about the services he has provided. Our gardens have never looked better! Thank you, Mario!

Chelsea and her family were one of my

first clients in Vancouver, they have always treated me like family. Chelsea always takes the time to go out and say hi, she's a very busy mom.
One of the many benefits of this job is working with amazing people like this family. Thank you kindly for your support throughout these years.

More about Vinca Landscape

Vinca Landscape is a trusted expert in Landscape installation, lawn maintenance, project management and several other outdoor design approaches. Our mission is simple; to offer high quality, affordability priced unusual landscapes and outdoor living spaces. We use only premium grade nursery stock and materials, to deliver functional designs that surpass expectations. ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Vancouver?