Amana Garage Door

Reviews for Amana Garage Door

Brian
Brian

Gararge Door and Trim

Excellent and timely service. Knew what they were doing and did a great installation included amazing trim work. Highly recommended

Hello Brian

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we appreciate it very much. Your door looks great! Short panel in Charcoal (compared to the old White door) and the capping really added the final touch !

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Would highly recommend

Our builder left us hanging, not letting us know we needed upgrades for our garage door opener. When we sent out for quotes, Ronnie reached out. Gave us an upfront cost. No hidden fees.

He came, did his work, found that there were issues with the door, fixed them at no cost as well. We also had some requests, and he did them no problem, only charging us for the material.

In the future, if I need garage door related work, Amana will be where I'll go to. I highly recommend this company to others.

Hello Steve

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Rani works hard to ensure our customers receive great friendly services.
Taking the little extra steps to make sure the job is done correctly and making our customers are happy is what we do.
Sometimes the little things are the things that matter most.

416-639-2002

Anthony
Anthony
5 reviews Burlington, ON

New Garage Door Installed

Hired Amana Garage Doors to replace my garage door. Was very pleased from the beginning as to their level of service provided. I had a problem with my old door malfunctioning 1 week before the install of my new one. I contacted Kathleen at Amana and Rony promptly fixed it that day so that my car can be taken out of garage and repaired with new fasteners until my new door arrived.
The new door met all my expectations and very pleased with the end result. I would highly recommend this company for providing a fair price and superior service.

Hello Tony

Thank you so much for your wonderful Review. Customer service is important to us. We all work hard to ensure our customers receive great friendly service. We want your experience with us to be a happy one. Rani and Monte enjoyed installing your new beautiful Clopay Garage door. The Before and after pictures were amazing.

Kathleen Mackenzie

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Fast, economical and polite

quick response. He came early in the morning. Polite and accurate repair. He is very accustomed to it. I was very relieved. thank you.

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to write a review we Appreciate your kind words about technician. Our technicians and our staff work hard to provide good service .

Garage lift install

Great experience. They were quick and reliable and did a great Job. Would recommend to anyone looking for new garage lift install or repair. Friendly customer service and prompt responses

Cindy Anders from Etobicoke
Cindy Anders from Etobicoke

New garage door with electronic opener

We were very happy with this company. Monte arrived, as scheduled, with samples and to give us a quote on replacing our 40+ year old garage door. We were doing this during Covid and had been told there might be a supply delay on the door we wanted. To our surprise, Kathleen called us much sooner than we expected to let us know she had tracked down the door we wanted and could schedule installation for the next week. Monte and Mohammed arrived on time, masked, installed the new door and opener, ensured the opener was working properly and showed me how to use it. They broke up our old garage door, cleaned up our driveway afterwards and took the old door with them when they left.
Hussein followed up afterwards with the capping on the front of the
garage and it has made a huge difference in the look of the house! It is working beautifully. Thanks to all we spoke to, or dealt with in person at Amana Garage Doors. Great, friendly service.

Hello Cindy

Thank you for your wonderful review, we appreciate it very much. Our Technicians, Monte and Mohammed takes pride in their work and always make sure our customers are happy when they leave. Hussain's capping always adds the finishing touch!. What a beautiful transformation! Your before and after pictures were amazing.
We are happy that you are enjoying your new door and garage door opener, customer service is important to us.

Happy Holidays From all of us at Amana Garage Doors we appreciate your business :)

Patricia
Patricia
1 review Burlington, ON

replaced garage door opener

Thank you so much to Kathleen and Monte for such quick and professional service! The price was great and both of you were a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely recommend you to friends. Trish

Hello Trish

Thank you so much for your kind words. We hope your happy with your new Garage door opener! Have a wonderful time in Florida stay safe!

Happy Holidays from All of us at Amana garage Doors

Colin in Toronto
Colin in Toronto

Outstanding

Contacted Amana to replace seal at bottom of garage and weatherstripping around exterior. Kathleen was great to deal with and incredibly helpful.

The technician was punctual, quick, and even adjusted my garage door opener so it would close fully. Outstanding service and I would highly recommend. Thank you!

Hello Colin

Thank you for your wonderful review, we appreciate your feedback. Customer service is important to us! Monte always takes the extra steps to ensure our customers are happy.
If you have any questions we are always a phone call away or simply send us a message :)

416-639-2002

Mohammad
Mohammad

Excellent

Highly recommend this company. Excellent fast service! Very knowledgeable and down to earth. The owner of the company very nice and pleasant. I would use them again in the future.

Hello Mohammad

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a 10-star review! We really want to thank you for choosing our company and if you need anything else in the future please give us a call.

Dan M.
Dan M.

Fantastic service

I had my garage door replaced and the service was beyond amazing. While the door did take a while to order (pretty much everything these days). They installed it as soon as they received it. They took the time to explain how to solve my issue (previous repair did not and it didn’t last)

Hello Dan

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to send us an amazing 10-star review! We do apologize for the wait but we are glad that we were able to install your door right away. If you do need anything in the future please don't hesitate to reach out.

Have a great weekend!

More about Amana Garage Door

Amana Garage Doors is the name to trust when it comes to garage door repair and installation services. We offer exclusive services to residential and commercial clients.