Cozy Casa Homes

Brampton ON L6R 2T2

Reviews for Cozy Casa Homes

pjdmiller
pjdmiller

Rental Cleanup and repair for sale

Billy and CozyCasa renovated my mom's condo in Toronto three years ago. It was perfect in 2019. I rented it out until March 2022 and decided it was time to sell. I live in Calgary so I called Billy and asked him to handle the complete project (again). I never even had to go to Toronto--CozyCasa handled everything quickly and in about a week.

When CozyCasa went in, they found the place had damage, kitchen and oven was a total messy disaster, a bathroom cabinet was broken and everything was filthy. I needed to get this place on the market quickly for showing. The before and after pictures are stunning. CozyCasa brought in the cleaners and repair people and electricians and workers to get it done in a week. Some condo building items like window stripping and balcony door and exhaust fan needed repair but I had no time to wait for building management to take care of things. CozyCasa brought in the right people to get it done quickly so the real estate agent could do the photos and listing while the market was hot. And CozyCasa is reasonable and efficient and always fair and honest I've found.

The agent called me and said the place was restored to "new" condition. The agent said he had never seen a more incredible, quick professional group like CozyCasa. We listed and sold in the summer and closed Sept 2022. If you want to get a project done then CozyCasa is where you call.

Thank you Billy and CozyCasa for not only doing the work but handling it without even needing me to be there. That saved me tons of time, travel expense, hotel, car rental and more.

I needed to act on my mom's behalf prudently and with care and make sure we got the best price and that meant ensuring the condo was spotless and excellent. When I hired CozyCasa the second time I knew it would be done perfectly. I don't know where I'd be today with this condo if I had not found CozyCasa back in 2019 on HomeStars. Thank you so much.

Thank you so much Paul, for the positive feedback and entrusting me and my company for the second time again! Our whole team at Cozy Casa Homes is really happy to be a part of the project!!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Hone Renovation

We had an interesting and extremely positive experience working with Cozy Casa Homes over the course of our basement renovation. We tasked them with a complex project involving the creation of a family room, a wet bar, a bedroom, a theatre room, a bathroom, laundry room and storage area out of an unfinished basement space.
After a long hard slog, the result is a fabulously renovated lower level, that has completely transformed our home. We are thrilled with the results! The Cozy Casa team, let by Billy, were excellent!!
There were a few bumps on the road, to be expected during a project with a complicated scope. These hiccups were very professionally and diplomatically dealt with by Billy & his team.
We are completely satisfied with their work and recommend Cozy Casa without reservation.

Thanks Inder for the feedback and such a great review! Both my team and I are lucky to be a part of this transformation. I'm glad you are enjoying the new finished space!!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Renovations two homes

I have renovated with Billy and the crew for two homes. And I wouldnt use anyone else they are absolutely fantastic. In the process of getting my bathrooms renovated .

Thanks Melanie, it's always a pleasure working with you on your projects! Looking forward to start working on the washrooms soon.

Pamela in Snelgrove
Pamela in Snelgrove

A beautiful, luxury Mother in Law suite in our basement

Our initial ask of Billy & Cosy Casa was to create a beautiful, luxury Mother in Law suite in our basement. WOW did the team deliver!
Quality products, attention to detail, wonderful craftsmanship (that island!) and excellent communication throughout our project makes Cozy Casa the hands down choice for future renovations. The proof is in the pictures. We certainly will recommend you!

Thank you Billy for making our inspiration a reality.

John & Pamela DelZotti

Thank you Pam & John! We are grateful and honoured for your compliment to the team and will pass it on. I'm glad I was able to help turn your inspiration into reality! Thanks again for trusting Cozy Casa Homes. - Billy

mehakiidhir
mehakiidhir

Home remodeling

Thanks to Cozy Casa Homes for our amazing home transformation. My Husband and I found them very easy to work with and the whole team is very professional. We would recommend Billy and his team to anyone looking to have their home remodeled!

Thank you very much Mehak, for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us! We are very glad that your experience with our whole team went well. It's nice to know that you are happy with the results. Thank you again for choosing us to do this project with you. Looking forward to working with you again on your next project!
All the best - Billy

Ajit in Toronto
Ajit in Toronto

Kitchen renovation & Bathroom Vanity

Will definitely use them in future also.
Prompt response. Skilled and knowledgeable personnel. Job done in proper timeline. No delays.
-- This is what we were looking for in a Contractor.
Very happy with the outcome.

Thank you Ajit for taking the time to write this review, it means a lot to us that you trusted us to bring your visions to reality. We look forward to working with you on many more projects in the future!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Home renovation

Project - Complete Home Remodel

The team at Cozy Casa Homes are a step above the rest. As we all know having entire remodel from top to bottom can be very stressful. Billy and his team made the process very manageable with very little stress.
One thing that really sticks out to me with their team is how they completed our project with a white glove attention to detail mind set. All that was orchestrated by Billy and his attention to detail always looking for our best interest.
Thank you Cozy Casa Homes for turning our 35 years old home into a modern day show stopper!

Thank you so much for such a nice review, really appreciate!

Home renovation - reconfiguring second floor

We contracted Billy for our home renovation, specifically, reconfiguring our second floor with the intent of adding a 3rd bathroom (Jack and Jill) for the kids.

Pros:
1. Collaborative design alignment with the architect
2. Formal approval and permit from the city with inspections along the way
3. Commitment to timelines ( 8 week project was completed in under 10 weeks) and project carried on even when we had to be away for a week by using the lockbox
4. The cabinet guy used by Billy was simply awesome with excellent suggestions and craftmanship - we ended up getting all our closets organized and getting a custom cabinet in one of the rooms, such was the quality of work
5. The painters also did a good job and were very quick
6. Billy does not cheap out on the finishes as he takes pride in his work and team and is always available to correct issues
7. Flexibility to make changes along the way, within reason of course
8. Good option of tiles, counters, hardware available through his suppliers
9. No cost over-runs despite a few changes in the plans along the way

Cons:
1. Since we are in Kitchener and Billy is in Brampton, the timing and availability of his trades was not as flexible
2. There were couple of plumbing leaks that had to be fixed after the fact by opening up the dry wall -- the positive here is that this was immediately fixed on detection with no ifs and buts
3. The bathroom also developed a small leak after a couple of months and again, was fixed with alacrity

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate your feedback and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Wishing you and your family all the best for the New Year!

Sahil Dhir
Sahil Dhir

Home renovation in Brampton

We hied cozy casa homes for our complete home renovation. Billy managed the whole project very professionally, and delivered the finished space on time and within the budget. The whole team is really hardworking and punctual. I highly recommend Cozy Casa Homes and will definitely hire them for any future projects. Happy holidays and stay safe guys!

Hi Sahil, thank you for your review and the praise of our crew members! We are happy that you are enjoying your new space. Wishing you and your family a very happy new year!!

Paurav in Oakville
Paurav in Oakville

Design & build basement with city permit

It was a wonderful experience working with Billy and Cozy Casa Homes. We hired him right from design to build to finish. He and his team came up with very good ideas when we asked for using our cold cellar and converting it to bathroom. He also gave us a good variety of material choices which were of good quality. He also got all the inspections done very smoothly.

I am very happy how the finished basement came out to be and how the overall project was executed. I would definitely recommend Cozy Casa Homes for your next project.

Thank you Paurav, for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you as well. It's an honour for Me and my whole team at Cozy Casa Homes for your recommendations!!
Billy

More about Cozy Casa Homes

Cozy Casa Homes is a full service custom design build interiors firm that offers a complete home remodeling & redesigning services.
We work in the Greater Toronto and surrounding areas and offer services for both residential & commercial projects.
We provide the critical service of helping homeowners and business owners with the expertise needed to build, add to, and maintain their facilities.

Estimates are free of charge.

We are WSIB registered & carry full liability insurance.