Cozy Casa Homes

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Cozy Casa Homes

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Home renovation

We hired Cozy Casa Homes for our full home renovation. I was referred to them by a client.
They delivered on the quality of work and attention to detail. They answered our ongoing calls right away and made Sure we were happy at every stage of construction. They use great contractors like Bravura Kitchens.
In the end my vision came to life and we are so happy in our Cozy Casa home!

Thank you Sandra, for writing this great review! We are thrilled you were so satisfied with the work of our team & our team partners. Looking forward to helping you with your bathroom projects! It was an honor managing the project and for working with you.
- Billy Atwal

Lorna M.
Lorna M.

Flooring and Electrical work

This is the third time we've worked with Cozy Casa Homes, this time it was for flooring and electrical work. Remodeling your home is exciting and can be stressful and I feel Billy and his team do a great job communicating realistic timelines, which can help in the stress. And, of course, they do a beautiful job! I highly recommend Cozy Casa Homes.

Thank you so much, Lorna. It was a pleasure working with you again and we are not only honored to have you as loyal clients but also as friends. Looking forward to work with you on your future projects as well!

Pot Lights

I had pot lights installed on the main floor of my house the whole experience was absolutely seamless from the initial meeting to the end. Billy and his team of installers went above and beyond, they were punctual, professional and customer oriented. They informed me how long the process would take and made sure everything was put back in place before the big reveal. I look forward to working with Bill next month and in spring 2021. Thanks again for a job well done. Yes I would recommend this company to my friends & family!

Rhonda

Thank you for your kind words Rhonda! We're so happy we were able to help you with your lighting project. Thanks for the recommendation! And I'll be looking forward to work on your painting project. - Billy

Lakhvir
Lakhvir

Renovation

This is the second time I hired Cozy Casa Homes, this time for remodeling our investment property and basement finishing. I was extremely pleased with the quality of work and professionalism I received. The Cozy Casa Team was as always timely, skilled at their craft, cared about doing a good job, and concerned with pleasing their clients. Billy our Project Manager helped us from beginning to end. He is very knowledgeable, offering us suggestions that improved the final project. Billy is also flexible making working with Cozy Casa Homes easy and satisfying.

Hi Lakhvir, thank you so much for leaving a positive feedback about your project. We're really happy to hear that you love what we've done. It was truly a pleasure working with you again! Thank you for trusting Cozy Casa Homes.

Kkdreamhomes
Kkdreamhomes
2 reviews Brantford, ON

Home staging and re-designing

I have had multiple great experiences with Cozy Casa Homes. My favorite aspects of working with Billy and his team include they are efficient, reasonably priced, and extremely professional. Additionally, their design style and final product is extremely high quality, which is to say that they get it right the first time and it always looks fantastic. This saves so much time on the back end of a staging install, as there is little to no switching out of selected items. I look forward to working with Cozy Casa Homes every chance I get, and highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for your kind words and for your recommendation. It's always a pleasure working together.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Finishing basement

Hiring COZY CASA HOMES was the best decision to make. We absolutely love our finished basement! Communication was seamless throughout our project, at all levels of COZY CASA HOMES' organization. Their corporate culture is one that puts into practice the core values of courtesy, respect, resourcefulness and quality of workmanship. Our thanks to Billy, our amazing project manager, and the other team members who made this project happen smoothly and on schedule. Billy even has his after-construction cleaning team, they all did an amazing job.

Thank you for such a thoughtful review, Mahmoud! It was our pleasure serving you and we're so happy that you're thrilled with the finished space. Lookin forward to work with you on your future projects as well. - Billy

SS in Milton
SS in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Basement Remodel

Cozy Casa Homes remodeled our unfinished basement. They came on time every day and worked throughout the week to get the job done! Billy was there to check in with us regularly throughout the project and offered valuable design advice. We are so happy with our finished basement and look forward to enjoying this new space with our family. I would recommend Cozy Casa Homes to anyone doing a home remodeling job.

Our sincerest "thank you"! Shazia! It was a great pleasure working with you on your project. If at any time you need anything please don't hesitate to give me a call. Really appreciate your recommendation. I will be looking forward to work with you on your next projects as well, enjoy your new space!

Ret
Ret
1 review Caledon, ON

Main floor, kitchen and basement refinishing

COZY CASA HOMES completely remodeled our kitchen and mainfloor, they also finished our basement with city permits and plans.
Billy and his crew were top-notch professionals in their design work, project management, problem solving and follow-up. It's obvious that Billy has cultivated personal and productive relationships with all his subs as each one was extremely professional, timely, accountable and really nice!
Honestly, my experience with Cozy Casa Homes was great. Billy is honest and trustworthy which are super important qualities to me. Great service, beautiful house, great price! Thx CCH!

Thank you Renee! for your detailed review of COZY CASA HOMES' quality of service, teamwork, and process. We are so glad to hear you love your finished space. We hope you delight in it each and every day. Should you ever need us we are just a phone call away.
Thanks!
Billy & Cozy Casa Team

Interior design and remodelling

I have had Cozy Casa Homes work on two projects in my lakelands home. The level of professionalism and "hitting the mark" exceeded my expectations! They completed the projects in a timely manner and are so pleasant to work with! - M. Arora

Thank you, Mr. Arora! It is such a treat for me to hear about your positive experience with our team.

Home renovation and Basement finish

We had Cozy Casa Homes finish our unfinished basement. The work and quality was outstanding. We were so happy, we had them back recently to remodel our washrooms and kitchen as well. Their staff are very courteous and keep a very clean worksite. Again, the quality was top notch. I would recommend Cozy Casa Homes to anyone doing a home remodeling job.

Thank you for your wonderful review! Our team thoroughly enjoyed working with you on both projects. We at Cozy Casa Homes could not have asked for a better client!

More about Cozy Casa Homes

Cozy Casa Homes is a full service residential and commercial custom/design/build interiors firm that offers a complete home/office re-modeling/interior designing/home staging services in Greater Toronto and surrounding areas.
Whether you want to transform any empty space into a luxury space or create/build a custom home/office, painting, new flooring, remodel your kitchen/bath or finish your basement with permits and plans, we have a crew of experts ready to tackle the job.

CATEGORIES: HOME STAGING, GENERAL CONTRACTORS

*****

Contact us today to schedule your consultation.
Commercial accounts are welcome.

*****

COVID - 19 UPDATE : COZY CASA HOMES remains open to provide essential construction/ remodeling work for our clients. We are currently providing free phone call/ online consultations, so please call our office at 888-352-2495

General Contractors and Basement Renovation
Custom design build. Complete home/office renovations & remodeling interiors including commercial units. Basement finishing with city permits & plans. Side entrance. Open- concept. Custom design & built kitchens Complete bathroom renovations & remodeling. Custom vanities. Quartz counter-tops. Tiling/ Hardwood/ Laminate/ Engineered Floors. Front porch glass enclosures. Patio doors. Licensed electrical/plumbing/hvac. Complete windows and doors supply & installation. Custom hardwood steps & railings. Custom home office. Home Staging & Re-designing. Interior design & decoration and more Home Staging, General Contractors
We specialize in custom homes, home additions, interior designing & remodeling with upgrades including modern kitchens, washrooms, Bars, basements, home offices, business offices and commercial units, home staging and more "Turning rundown properties into elegant homes." Our dedicated Home staging team can transform any empty space into a beautiful place. We also do redesigning of interiors, whether to sell or modify to live elegantly. WE HAVE OUR OWN TEAM OF DESIGNER, ARCHITECT, ENGINEER, REALTOR, INTERIOR DESIGNER, HOME STAGER, PROJECT MANAGER, GENERAL CONTRACTOR. ALL OF OUR SUB-TRADES ARE FULLY INSURED AND LICENCED. Home Staging, General Contractors
2015