Sarman Air Inc.

Toronto ON M2M 3W4

InstagramFacebook

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Sarman Air Inc.

Q near Yonge and Finch
Q near Yonge and Finch

Furnace inspection

I called Sarman Air for a furnace check-up. I also had some questions about the furnace since we are not the original owner. I spoke to John who is very courteous and accommodating. He reached out a day before the appointment to confirm the time. On the day of the visit, he was punctual and professional. He performed a throughout check-up, and also patiently walked me through some details of the furnace and basic maintenance. The price was very fair and matches the estimate previously provided.

I will call John again in the spring to check on our AC and pool heater.

Thanks for trusting and letting us to help with your HVAC issue.

Wang in Toronto
Wang in Toronto

Boiler repair

John is a super experinced guy and he pointed out/solve the problem of my boiler immediately. He is amazing!!!

Thanks for trusting and letting Sarman Air to help with your HVAC Issue.

G and L in Etobicoke
G and L in Etobicoke

Gas BBQ Installation

John was excellent! He quickly diagnosed the problem and had us BBQing within 30mins. I would definitely use Sarman Air Inc. again.

Thanks for trusting Sarman Air and letting us help with your BBQ issue.

Simon in North york
Simon in North york

Tankless water heater, furnace, A/C installation.

John and his crew provided very professional service and the work was done in a timely manner. The installation required venting that was difficult to assemble in our situation but John was able to fulfill the requirements as promised.

Thanks for trusting Sarman Air and letting us to help with your HVAC issue.

J
J

Combi water heater

Great experience hiring John to replace our broken water heater. He recommended a combi system to go with our hydronic air handler for sanitary reasons. He gave a fair price, was very thorough (came on site twice to inspect and plan out the install), and accommodated my barrage of questions. Very fast response and install time. Would definitely recommend!

Thanks for trusting us and letting us help with your hvac issue.

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Best Service Fastest Response Time

I called Sarman Air Inc for a complex gas line replacement job which involved upgrade of the main gas pipe to 1 from 3/4, replacement of the existing 1/2 gas stove feed copper line with 3/4 gas line and push back of the stove gas line which was protruding behind the stove and prevented our countertop depth new gas stove from being flush with the countertop. Not only John answered my call right away unlike many other companies who direct you to your voicemail, but John also came to my house within an hour of calling. John was very professional, he provided a detailed quote which was very competitive but also John demonstrated utmost care in installing top quality fittings and gas pipes. We now have solid steel stove pipe instead of the copper pipe, the gas outlet us perfectly under the stove back panel and the stove is 100% flush with the backsplash, something the previous fitter did not care to do. Additionally John attention to detail is every where, the stove gas feed line hole was perfectly drilled in the floor tile, compare this with the previous fitter who drilled the hole between two tile damaging one and breaking the other. John did extensive joint sealing, pressure testing and gas leak detection to check for potential leaks and did not leave the workplace without testing the stove and the furnace to ensure everything is working well, he also cleaned all debris. I would definitely recommend him and have added him to my preferred contractors list for future jobs. Thank you job well done.

Thanks for trusting Sarman Air and letting us to help with your gas line issue.

Darren in Stouffville
Darren in Stouffville
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

disconnection of gas stove

John responded very promptly and provided a quote and explained the necessary work to be completed. On the appointment day, he arrived and was very professional. He completed the work and answered all questions I had.

I will definitely be calling him back to do the reconnection of my appliance when my renovations are completed.

Thanks for trusting and letting us to help with your Stove issue.

Amazing!

We had a last minute stove install. Within the hour it was done. John is now on our speed dial.
Thanks John

Thanks for trusting and having business with Sarman Air.

Jeremy in Toronto
Jeremy in Toronto

Relocation of heating pipes

I had an excellent experience working with John. I needed to to change the position of a few pipes in my basement and John did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend his service. Very professional and the job was completed as required and quickly.

Thanks for trusting Sarman Air.

Air conditioning and heating service

John always responds very fast to my request for help.
He is friendly helpful honest and provides quality work
I highly recommend him

Thanks for trusting and accepting us as your HVAC partner.

More about Sarman Air Inc.

Fully Licensed and Insured, from WSIB and Ontario Government, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) Contractor serving Toronto with Professional Solutions and competetive Prices from 2015. Our Company started it's professional journey in early 2015 and made his way up to the best contractors in Toronto in the HVAC industry by providing Residences and Businesses of the town with Valuable Solutions and Satisfactory Services. The main goal of our Business is to achieve the most trusted business in Toronto by Words of Mouth rather than annoying our costumers with useless advertisements and we have been successful in our journey so far. Sarman Air Inc. will be serving more areas in Ontario by the end of the year 2018.