Clean Air Canada Duct And Chimney

Ruth in Vancouver
Ruth in Vancouver
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Duct Cleaning after Renovations

We recently booked Clean Air for duct cleaning services after buying an older home and doing a complete remodel. Our technician AJ was pleasant and polite. He was thorough and very professional. We recently had a new thermostat and AC system put in and AJ spent the time to show me how to use the system even though it was not part of the service I was paying for. He was very kind and informative.

I got a couple of quotes from different duct cleaning companies and pricing for all of them were quite similar. However, Clean Air really did have exceptional customer service and I would not hesitate to hire them again.

Hi Ruth

We are extremely happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service , Customer satisfaction and providing a honest service is our priority .
We hope to hear from you soon next year .

customer service team: 6045001668

Howard
Howard
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Good service - dryer vent cleaning

Had my LG dryer ducting/vent (on the 2nd floor of house) cleaned out. It was a bit of a tricky clean and took some patience and problem solving, but the technician and Arvin had great customer service and ensured I was satisfied with the job before leaving. Recommended!

Hi Howard

We are extremely happy to hear that you were satisfied with our services & thank you for your recommendation

Daryl
Daryl
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Chimney Cleaning

This company came and methodically inspected and cleaned the chimneys for both my fireplaces. They were relatively quick and quiet. Great to deal with.

Review has 3 previous versions

thank you for taking the time for giving us 10 star review!
our priority is customer satisfaction.
we appreciate doing business with you.

customer service team
604 5001668

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Vent Cleaning

Arvin and his team arrive on time in fact earlier. Speaking on the phone at the beginning for quote he was professional and courteous. Before he did a job in a tight spot (around the furnace) he let me know it will be a extra charge. There was no surprise on the bill he also added that it would be a good idea for sanitation spray. No pressure upselling.
The Vent cleaning service was efficient from the beginning to finish.
I would highly recommend this company "Clean Air Canada" !

Hi , Thank you for taking the time to give us a 10-star Review on Homestars, we are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our services.
hope to see you soon again.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Cleaning chimney & removing dead squirrel

Unlike some companies hired, AJ arrived early and prepared for the job. We had discovered flies coming out of the fireplace and suspected a dead animal might be stuck in the chimney and causing the infestation. AJ did a great job cleaning out the flues and extracted a dead squirrel. He cleared both the fireplaces and put meshing around the chimney to prevent future critter incidents. Only thing I found surprising is that he did not sweep from the top of the chimney but only from the bottom. Otherwise, was very happy with the overall service

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review on Homestar.
we extremely happy that you are satisfied with our service.

Customer Service Team: 6045001668

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Squirrels in my Chimney and Chimney cleaning.

A professional young man arrived to help me with my problem which was multifaceted. He gave very good advice, looked at all parts of the problem that related to the squirrels in the chimney. He tried a variety of things and finally together we found a solution to the problem. He fixed the parts he could fix and gave me advice about other repairs I needed to do. He cleaned the chimney. He also took numerous photos and I had a good understanding of the issues during and after the work. He came twice for the same charge on the 30 day warrantee. I was impressed and satisfied that I have this problem under control.

Hi
we are extremely happy to hear that you were satisfied with our service.
thank you for the kind words & 10 star Rivew.

Customer Service Team: 604.500.1668

CHERIE
CHERIE
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Excellent Chimney Cleaning Service

The whole experience was professional from start to finish. I’ve never had a chimney cleaning service done before, so I didn’t know what to expect. With my lack of knowledge, I was relieved to find a company that made me feel confident in the service and the price. They didn’t try to upsell me on anything, which I appreciate.

Hi Cherie

Thank you dor taking the time to give us Review on Homestar, we are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service.

Customer Service Team : 6045001668

Gordon
Gordon
8 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Great service

We are incredibly impressed with Arvin. He called within 10 minutes of me making the Homestars request for a quote. He explained how he did it and told me his price, which was very reasonable. He arrived when he said he would and did a great job. I will have no hesitation recommending this company to anyone.

Hi Gordon

Thank you so much fot taking the time to sharing your experience with us & clean Air Canada's clients , Customer service is our priority and we are extremely happy to hear that you were satisfied with our services.
thank you again for recommendation.

www.cleanaircanadaheating.ca

customer service team : 6045001668

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

Fast, Friendly, Thorough and Professional

Fast, thorough, friendly and affordable. Very expert in what they do. Gave me a great deal. Cleaned my furnace, ducts, chimneys and quoted for caps. Excellent work. Highly recommended.

Hi Thank you very much for kind words & 10 star review,
we are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our service, thank you again for recommendation.

Clean Air Canada Duct & Chimney LTD

customer service team : 6045001668

1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Everything as expected.

I made the call a month earlier and booked the appointment. Arvin showed up on the day right on time. He told me what he was going to do, he removed his shoes (which I really appreciate) and went about his business. He asked questions when needed and let me know what he did. He did offer an upgrade service which I did not want and I didn't feel pressured to buy it. I would use this company again and recommend to friends based on my experience.

Hello

Thank thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review and share your experience with the service that was provided to you by one of our Tech On Feb 8 ,
we are happy to hear that you were Satisfied with our services thank you again For Recommendation.

Clean Air Canada Duct & Chimney LTD

Www.cleanaircanadaheating.ca

Customer service team : 6045001668

More about Clean Air Canada Duct And Chimney

'We are canadian based company located in coquitlam BC. We believe in quality service. All our technitions are certified ,with years of experience in the field. Our team have passed full background check for your safety and peace of mind. Customer service is our priority. Please feel free to contact us for your free estimate today with zero obligations.