Renew Air

Dennis
Dennis
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Asbestos check

Quick, easy and friendly. I wanted to see if I had asbestos in my attic. Marcus called me immediately after filling out Home Stars request form. He came the next day and results were in within 24 hours. No asbestos!
Money well spent.
Thanks Marcus

Melissa McDermott from North York
Melissa McDermott from North York

Mold Inspection & Removal

Marcus was fantastic! Did inspection same day I called. Explained options, costs, and best option for long time fix. He explained mold has gone into bath tub plastic and even if does full spray for $800 it will just come back so recommended new bathtub. He then gave us a free quick spray to remove mold to buy us time till we could fix/replace tub. Marcus is a rare gem in the industry! Honest, affordable, knowledgable, kind, and just a good person. Thank you Marcus from Renew Air Asbestos & Mold Removal.

we make sure our customers are 100% satisfied thank you

JPSA
JPSA

Prompt and professional

I have hired Renew Air to investigate and review several environmental areas of concern and they have provided prompt and professional service every time. I highly recommend their services. **********!!

thank you happy we could provide the service you needed

Mould remediation

So happy with the work done in our basement! We had two locations on drywall where mould was detected. Marcus was very efficient and thorough. He removed the mould and patched everything up in one day. He also provided some advice and left me feeling very assured our basement was safe. Would highly recommend!

thk u

Nicole in Whitby
Nicole in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Basement Abatement

Marcus was very friendly and quick on responses. He was quick to provide the service, however it took longer than I expected. This may have been my own misunderstanding of the process but he also didn't read the report fully as our air inspector had to come back more times than he needed to. Other than that, Marcus was very helpful and came when he said and kept the area tidy.

thank you for your review preciate it

Alan
Alan

Basement wall insulation new drywall, prime and paint walls. Including replace door and window molding

Marcus is a very pleasant person with whom to work and his crew likewise. There really is not much more to say, except fewer than 30 words seems not to count!!!!!

thank you guys for the review and happy holidays

Miriam from Toronto
Miriam from Toronto

Excellent Customer Service

Asbestos removal is never inexpensive, nor pleasant, and Marcus at Renew Air makes it as painless as possible. Marcus had to remediate a floor, that had asbestos from the black mastic tape, from over 35 years ago! Fortunately, our remediation and retest occurred in about 24 hours (again, making the procedure as least inconveniencing as possible.) Marcus will accommodate your schedule, at all times and hours. This was very appreciated since a family member had just been hospitalized. His price was reasonable, and he offered great customer service.

thank you for the review I hope your family member gets well

Magaisa in Etobicoke
Magaisa in Etobicoke

Attic mold removale

I was told I had the mold in my attic I called a couple of companies to get an estimate to do the removal was not certified but Marcus from renewair made me feel very comfortable using his company. He took his time to explain what was involved how it would be done and he gave me a before-and-after video since I am not able to see the attic physically, I must say they were not the cheapest I got but they surely meet all my expectations .job well done
Will definetly refer you guys

thank you we're very pleased to know that our customer are very pleased with our work

roseshenaire
roseshenaire

Mold in washroom

All my calls were answered promptly and all my questions and concerns were discussed and clearly explained.
The project was also expedited in a timely manner.

Thank you for the review we are very happy that you were satisfied with the work.

Deborah
Deborah

Whole house asbestos abatement plus demo

Renew Air did an incredible job. We have a very old house. The demo job plus the asbestos abatement was an enormous task. Marcus and his crew completed the job in a timely, thorough and professional manner. They left my house in immaculate condition primed and ready for the rebuild. As well, Marcus was respectful and sensitive to the nature of the work. And on top of it all, they were fairly priced. I would definitely hire Renew Air again.

thank you very much we always deliver 100% of quality work

More about Renew Air

We do from the biggest to the smallest job and beat any price.
Although our company is relatively new, our crew brings multiple years of experience to the job site. We currently offer a fully licensed (7 years and counting) 6-person crew for all types of abatement and cleanup jobs throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). As the proverbial new kids on the block, we strive to go above and beyond to secure your confidence and continued business. Our continued growth and success in the field hinges on your satisfaction with the work. Our free consultations, competitive pricing, and 100% satisfaction guarantee ensure you are always well served.
No matter where you live, the risks associated with asbestos exposure are very real. If you are involved in the trades, or you work in an industrial setting, you need to be especially aware of your surrounding environment. Construction and demolition crews working in hospitals, schools, manufacturing plants, and even residential homes are potentially at risk anytime old components are being removed including insulation, carpeting, wiring, wallboard, popcorn ceilings, siding, roofing, plaster, and many others.
Limiting one’s exposure to mould at home or work is extremely important as people’s reactions to this fungus can vary drastically. Some may suffer only a sore throat while others may experience asthma-like symptoms and shortness of breath. Window sills, fabrics, cardboard boxes, basements, and rooms with water taps are all susceptible to excess moisture build-up. Dark spots and a musty odor indicate its presence, but unfortunately mould also thrives in locations you can’t easily see: above the ceiling tiles, inside cupboards and closets, and even behind the wallpaper and walls. Renew Air in Scarborough offers mould remediation for residential and commercial customers across Canada.
When it comes to dealing with hazardous materials, you should demand a team that can verify the safety of your job site or living space with absolute certainty. We are fully licensed and prepared to answer the call 24/7. We don’t consider the job done until you are completely satisfied. With our competitive pricing, we have been kept very busy throughout the years. Although we specialize in the removal of harmful mould and asbestos, our ultimate goal is to protect your health, property, and bottom line.

If you have concerns, a free consultation with our staff should answer any questions you may have. Schedule a convenient time. Call or email us today.