Octopus Royal

Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Octopus Royal

fannymjd
fannymjd

Replacement of hinges for old oven

Service was prompt, efficient, & reasonably priced. Will use again for future repairs & recommend to others

thank you... coocking with two oven for 50 people its better then one.. im glad you are happy

nitzanmakeup
nitzanmakeup

Dishwasher

I called octopus to fix my not draining dishwasher...
Ofer the technitician fix my dishwasher without changing any parts and left the dishwasher sparkling clean..
I'm so happy with the service and the price

thank you... I was happy to help you..

kcaseyemail
kcaseyemail
1 review Aurora, ON

Repair Kitchenaid fridge

I had 2 other appliance repair companies that charged me for work that was not necessary and then could not fix the problem with my fridge!

Octopus gave me fast, reliable service with a money back guarantee.

The technician was professional, friendly and went above and beyond to repair my fridge.

I highly recommend Octopus..... they get the job done!

thank you karen.. it was great to see your smile on your face after the repair has done..

More about Octopus Royal

Octopus Royal Appliances Repair service is the Best Choice of being provided to the Greater Toronto and surrounding areas. We offer fast and expert repair service at a reasonable competitive cost.

We Provide Appliances Repair Service For All Major Home Appliances Makes And Models.
We specialize in Washers, Dryer, Dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven, cook-top and microwaves repair.

We Take A Great Pride In Our Ability To Repair And Fix All Types Of Home Appliances Quickly And Accurately.

all of Our technicians are equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment, and Their appliances repair education is constantly updated for new products and new troubleshooting techniques.

Our appliances technician is trained and motivated to provide accurate, punctual and high-quality performance at affordable price for customer satisfaction.

Our own success has been structured by providing our clients with high quality, professional and personal appliances repair services. We are truly believing in building long term and lasting connection with our clients.