Homelectric

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Homelectric

jerry
jerry

best support from any electrical contractor

As part of a renovation, we moved some walls and wiring and changed all switches and plugs and installed some lights and remodeled the kitchen, and this electrical contractor also came to some meetings and helped with an emergency that was not his fault and did not charge extra.

Thank you for your kind words. Always a pleasure to serve you for your electrical needs.

CB
CB
1 review Newmarket, ON

Upgrading electrical system, addition of outlets and light fixtures.

The work was done well and efficiently, they came to do the work as scheduled and totally completed the work within the planned timeframe.
I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you---- I am glad you are happy with the work we have done. it is our pleasure to serve a great customer like you.

Jodi Gibson from Aurora
Jodi Gibson from Aurora
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Excellent Work provided by Homelectric

Steve and his team rewired my basement and moved the electrical for my washer/dryer upstairs. Steve was extremely professional and he was very knowledgeable in helping with placement or pot-lights and receptacles. I would highly recommend his services. I will be recommending him to friends and bringing him back in for future projects.

Thank you--I am glad you are happy with our works and pleasure to serve you again in the future

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Service panel upgrade from 60A to 100A

My house is 100 yrs old and I needed the original panel upgraded. I was very happy with the service that Steven provided which included organizing the ESA inspection and shutoff by Alectra. He kept me updated on the progress of the application.

Steven was very accommodating to my requests which included use of space saving breakers and insulating behind the new panel. He answered many of my questions which will be helpful for future electrical projects. He is knowledgeable about code requirements and takes his time to do a neat install. Alectra was delayed until the evening to restore power and I was very impressed that Steven made sure they were coming and stayed to make sure everything was okay.

Hi Clement, Thank you for the great review, it is our pleasure to help for your electrical needs and happy to service you again in the future.

ashley
ashley
6 reviews Aurora, ON

Switch and plug installation

Steven was very professional and courteous. His quote was accurate and we paid exacly what he said it would cost. he was tidy and completed the work in a timely mannor. we are very pleased with his work and have asked for another quote for another project based on his great work. thank you !

I am glad you are happy with the work. And pleased to service you with next project

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Kitchen Range hood Replacement

I unfortunately had a kitchen fire that damaged my oven and range hood. I called Stephen to assist with the range hood and he came one night to remove the damaged one, and came the following day to replace the new one that I had ordered. He accommodated my schedule and I appreciated his patience and professionalism. I will be using this company for future jobs. Thanks so much for a job well done-much appreciated.

Sahithi
Sahithi

Electrical panel upgrade

Steven helped us with the electrical inspection and panel upgrade. He was very quick with his replies and prompt with his work. He explained us everything in detail and the quality of work is excellent. I would highly recommend Steven for any electrical work you may have

Thank you Sahithi, always happy to help for your electrical needs

Frowzen
Frowzen

New wire for basement reno

Steven did all the wiring for our basement reno. Walked us through the process and completed everything as described within the time frames specified. Arranged for ESA inspections and certificate.

Very professional and will be hiring him again for next project.

Thank you and congratulation for your new home. From the first house of little electrical work through the second house of basement reno, I am very glad that you are satisfied with our work.

Lee in Toronto
Lee in Toronto

ceiling fan installation

Steven did a great job installing my 5 ceiling fans. He was prompt, knowledgeable, had the fans up in no time, made sure everything was to my liking, cleaned up everything and charged a very reasonable rate. I'd use his services again in a minute.

Thank you Lee——I am glad to serve you for your electrical needs. and willing to serve you again for your next project.

sb in lakeview
sb in lakeview

Installing a chandelier

Steven came by this morning and installed a light, he was efficient, left the space clean and did a great job! I would definitely recommend him and would hire him again

Thank you——I am glad to be able to help with your beautiful home

More about Homelectric

Welcome to HOMElectric. We offer full electrical services,such as: knob and tube replacement, Aluminum replacement, new or old house rewiring to residential customers in the Toronto (GTA) and surrounding areas. Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to working with you.