On August 30, 2019 my wife and I purchased a truly amazing luxury townhome built by Superior. Gord Palbod is the Founder and Principal of Superior. I will refer to him in this review. This townhome is part of a five townhome custom unit on Bayview Avenue, called Baytree Towns. Key aspects are:
• Five stories include: ground level double garage and large terrace on top 5th level
• Custom design throughout including kitchen with high end luxury cabinetry and appliances
• Our unique situation of buying from an original owner who had purchased the unit from Superior over a year before August 2019 but had never moved into the unit. So in effect we were the first owners to live in this unit. But given the timing, it was over the first year Tarion warranty period when we took possession.
My very positive review for Superior is based on both the Build and Service stages:
1. Build: This townhome unit has exceptional high quality materials and workmanship. Importantly Gord knows the details of the design, architecture, and build extremely well and clearly articulates why it was constructed in the manner that it was. In my mind it is a unique situation that an owner/builder has such a hands on knowledge of both the details and the “larger picture” so to speak. I also think it reflects Gord’s pride in his work.
2. Service: Gord has consistently gone above and beyond Tarion warranty programs despite us not taking ownership until past year one. Gord provides outstanding customer service. Superior never objected to any of our concerns they simply looked for ways to keep us happy, they always strive to do the right thing for us. They never fussed over what is covered what is not covered. Whenever we have needed help, Superior has answered our call and texts. In total Superior has completed 14 different needs we have had that are above and beyond the Tarion warranty program. If that is not truly outstanding customer service I don’t know what is.
I think we need more builders like Superior. We love our home. We would like thank Gord again for all his good work.
- Company Response
On behalf of the team, I wanted to thank you for the time you spent writing and posting this review.
It takes plenty of good will and mutual trust to make contracts of this size work well. I appreciate your exceptional kindness.
You expended time and energy understanding the details of each and every task we completed. It is nice to have intelligent and curious clients.
We do like to be challenged (especially if we are challenged so professionally). I confess you made us a better team. Again, thank you so very much for your generous review.
We are just a phone call away.