Yi Renovations Inc

Reviews for Yi Renovations Inc

tseh
tseh

Bathrooms and more

Yi Renovations Inc did an excellent job on our beautiful bathrooms. Mr. Wang & crew were punctual & professional with all aspects of our renovation. They suggested ideas & solutions to issues & problems that are inevitable from demolition to construction stages of the project. Mr. Wang was very accommodating of how we wanted our bathrooms to look. Our popcorn ceilings are smoothed, with pot lights installed. The interior layout of our house is not easy to paint but the whole house has been repainted beautifully. An honest and reliable contractor who gets the job done right...what more can you ask!

Joey
Joey

Master bathroom gut & redo

I say this with no exaggeration: Yi is hands down the best contractor I have come across in the GTA! We found Yi through HomeStars, and you’ll notice (as I have) that one running theme across ALL his client feedback is how reliable and honest he is. His team came in and rescued us when things went south with a previous contractor we hired, who left our bathroom gutted but was unable to complete it. We reached out to Yi, and to our surprise despite how busy all contractors were at the time (summer of 2021 with extensively COVID-19 lockdowns), he came in on the same day to help us assess the situation and explained really thoroughly the necessary next steps. He detailed-oriented nature and willingness to openly discuss things with us gave me so much confidence. On hindsight, we were so lucky that he and his team were available. Over the next days, Yi’s team worked tirelessly to give us our dream bathroom.

They were punctual, friendly, tidy, and very respectful—I really felt like Yi gives the same level of care to your home and renovation project as if it were his own. Very often I had questions about our project and building materials, Yi responded without fail within minutes of my text messages (even when it’s like 10pm in the evening!). He’s by far the most dedicated, conscientious, and reliable contractor I have ever worked with (and I’ve worked with a number over the years). Another trait I really value in Yi is how easy he is to talk to. He never makes you feel you’re bothering him or that he’s got too many other clients and you’re unimportant. Our bathroom came out beautifully and exactly as envisioned, and we are so grateful to Yi and his team. The quality of his work was top-notch. In many instances, he would suggest solutions that are more difficult and labor-intensive for him to execute yet work better aesthetically and functionally. This tells me how much he had my best interest at heart! For all my future renovations, Yi would be the first (and I hope also the last!) person I want to work with. If you’re like me and you’re looking for an honest, reliable, and professional team, you should not hesitate to reach out to Yi!

Jim
Jim

Bathroom and shower renovation

Yi and his team are very experienced at renovating bathrooms. They did an excellent job renovating our bathroom. They did very detailed job on bathroom and shower tile installation. It was a pleasure dealing with Yi. The work was on schedule and the team kept our home clean while working. The end result was of very high quality. Yi was always accessible and willing to provide help and advice as I needed. Highly recommend!

mojo
mojo

Bathroom Renovation

I have 2 estimates for my 2 bathroom renovation. Yi provided a detail of job process, using Schluter Kerdi for shower and Schluter Ditra for floor and providing written warranty.
Yi and his crew are so professional. They cleaned up the floor, ensure no garbage left behind. He also provide suggestion, for an example, I never thought of Freestanding bathtub. I have no complaint about he had done so far. Very happy with my NEW modern washroom. Highly recommend Yi for your upcoming renovation

G
G

Kitchen and washroom renovation

All testimonies in the reviews are accurate. Yi is a wonderful contractor to work with. If only all contractors are like him. He is Trustworthy, reliable, good grasp of design and professional. His quote is competitive and worth every cents. I sourced several contractor and I ended up hiring him because his price realistically mirrored what is outlined in the contract of what is part of his scope of work. I find the contract very detailed which in my experience eliminated future misunderstanding when it comes to who provide which. Yi’s team are highly experienced and very detailed in what they do. On several occasion, they went extra mile to achieve what we are trying to accomplish design wise. Yi even threw in some free service in my attic when he found the toilet exhaust is not connected to the fan. That is the kind of contractor he is. we worked together with the kitchen cabinet fabricator and I never once failed to receive a text or email response from him. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for contractor who does kitchen, bathroom and basement reno.

Washroom renovation

Yi did a terrific job on my washroom renovation. He was timely and went through all the steps with me and my mother. He was clean and organized. I would recommend! The end product was great. I would use him again.

Bathroom Renovation

We had a great experience working with him. He was recommended by a family friend. He understood what we wanted and changes and revisions were made quickly. His crew on site did a really good job. They were extremely professional, maintaining themselves on a schedule, working with precision, organization, and keeping a clean workplace . He is very trustworthy and gives you the sense that you are in good hands. He explains the process well, keeps you informed on progress. I was really happy with the way the project was executed, it surpassed my expectations and my budget was maintained. Everything is very high quality. We started with the bathroom and then after seeing what great work they did, we asked them to do some work in the kitchen. I would definitely call him for future projects. I recommend him without a doubt. We are very pleased with the end result.

Joan
Joan

Complete Bathroom renovation

From the quotation stage to project completion, Yi was a pleasure to work with. His quote was the most detailed, outlining exactly what he would supply down to the waterproof materials. The job was to completely transform my small bathroom from drab and dated to a clean and modern, soothing space. Mission accomplished!
Yi and his worker started on the specified date and put down heavy paper and drop cloths. Each day, they started on time, put in a hard day’s work and cleaned up to minimize disruption.
I have to admit the 3D hexagon tiles we chose was difficult to install but

Bathroom + Kitchen Renovation

On budget, transparent with process / timeline, provided helpful advice along the to way to ensure we made informed decisions. Great work!

Scope of work: 3 washrooms + kitchen back splash.

Mickey
Mickey

Basement Renovation

This is a long overdue review. Our basement was already finished from 20 years ago and needed a fresh upgrade. We hired Yi and his team to redo the bathroom, flooring, stairs, replumb the laundry room, install a new floor drain and apply a fresh coat of paint. Throughout the 2 weeks on the job, Yi and his crew were very respectful of our home; kept their workplace tidy and clean after each day; were very fast and efficient in their work process; were receptive and accommodating to our modification requests throughout the job; would check with us to ensure certain installations would meet our expectations before putting the final bolts into the walls (for example, asking about the placement of the towel warmer within bathroom). One thing we truly appreciated about Yi and his team's workmanship was their attention to detail — ensuring the tiling in the bathroom floor and shower lines up perfectly; and ensuring the paint job details were clean and crisp. We receive a lot of compliments from our guests about the hardwood stairs, the new bathroom, and the overall workmanship of the upgrades in the basement. Another positive aspect is their fair and reasonable price point. We had quotes from other contractors for the same job that were exorbitantly overpriced.

We highly recommend Yi Renovations Inc as they are talented tradesmen who are skilled, knowledgeable and dependable. We certainly know who to contact if we need to do another renovation.

More about Yi Renovations Inc

YI Renovations Inc. is licensed and fully insured. As a general contractor we offer a wide array of services, from full house renovation to kitchen, bathroom and basement renovations.
All work will be done by experienced workers. Our goal is to provide high quality projects on time and on budget. We guarantee high quality workmanship and will pay attention to every detail. We strive to satisfy all needs and requests of our clients and ensure that their home renovation experience is as positive and stress free as possible. We are always able to listen to our clients and we encourage continuous communication throughout the entire renovation process.
***

Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to working with you.