Roma Heat And Cool

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Roma Heat And Cool

D&B
D&B

Highly Recommended!! Very professional, polite, and punctual!

Joe and his crew were very pleasant and professional. Very punctual and ready to get the job done. My wife says “fast, efficient, prompt service - everything you would want in ANY company working on your home!” Thank you!

Thank you was my pleasure work for you, fantastic people, thank you for choosing us

A B.
A B.

Attic Insultation

Attic insulation to bring up to R60. Joe is very professional and knowledgeable. Added insulation to take advantage of Enbridge rebate program for energy efficiency which offers up to $650 back. The team did a great job.

Thank you, was my pleasure work for you, fantastic people, thank you again for choosing our company

Shannon Pickett from Toronto
Shannon Pickett from Toronto

Basement insulation spray foam

We recently had Roma insulate our basement exterior walls with spray foam and safe & sound in our ceiling. Punctual, friendly & fast service. Very affordable. Highly recommend this company!

It was a pleasure working with you, i know you will see a huge difference in you home!!

GSand in Richmond Hill
GSand in Richmond Hill
1 review Aurora, ON

Responsive, Clean and Friendly

Very friendly, quick to respond, and quick to schedule. Was done quickly and they cleaned up and vacuumed any mess. Made this job so easy for me. Thank you and would highly recommend

Thank you Georgia, it was my pleasure work for you

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Foam Insulation

Viewing all the previous ratings might make one wonder if 10/10 across the board is even possible. Well in this case it is. Called a few companies and none called back even days later. Roma (Joe) called me back very soon after and booked an in house inspection and estimate. Ahead of schedule and patiently waited out front. Polite and sincere he quoted what I feel is very reasonable. Less than one week later his crew arrived on time as promised and did a thorough and very clean application of the foam sprayed insulation to my roof and walls. Don't bother calling around, Roma Heat and Cool will do an exceptional job at a fair price. Recommend? 100%

Thank you Paul, my honour work for you and your beautiful family

Charles McCarragher from Etobicoke
Charles McCarragher from Etobicoke

Spray Foam for Office

Joe and his team were very professional, friendly, responsive and thorough from the start. Joe was in contact with us early and always kept us informed and was able to get the job done earlier than scheduled. I highly recommend Roma.

Thanks Charles and Teresa, was my pleasure help you with your project

Jay
Jay

Professional start to finish!

This type of work requires very careful attention to detail. This company performed %101.
Joe ensures every detail is reviewed with the customer and performed well.
Don't mess around with amateurs, call Joe or fugetaboutit!

Thank you Jay, was it a pleasure work for you

Andreas in Toronto
Andreas in Toronto

Garage spray foam

I usually don’t leave reviews but I had to this time! Joe is a friendly straight up person. He will let you know how the Jon needs to be done the right way. And the best part about it is that they don’t charge an arm and a leg. He sticks around insuring everything is done properly and walks you through it at the end to make sure they have no missed anything. It’s hard to trust nee companies but hear it from me ROMA does Awsome work! I totally recommend!

Thank you Andreas really appreciate it and A pleasure work for you,I will see you soon on the road with our motorcycles

Warren
Warren
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Attic Insulation

Very pleased with the service I received. Great price. Crew was professional, did a great job and even made sure to clean up before the left. Highly recommend this company

Thanks Warren it was my pleasure to help you with your insulation.
Thanks again, Joe

Aimee in Toronto
Aimee in Toronto

Absolutely recommend.

Joe and his delightful crew did an outstanding job. I had blown-in insulation installed in my attic today. He was the first supplier to respond to the job request, visited the same day to quote, took the time to answer all my questions and responded quickly by text when I had more.

They called to confirm the day before, stayed in touch the day of, arrived when they said they would, cleaned up and actually went above and beyond by taking care of another small task. Less then 45 minutes, in, out.

Would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Thank you very much Aimee , it was my pleasure help you with your home

More about Roma Heat And Cool

Roma Heat and Cool is an Italian professional Insulation company servicing the building and construction industries for over 14 years. We provide full-service systems, spray foam polyurethane foam installation, fiberglass/rockwool batt insulation, blow-in attic insulation, removal insulation, drywall, and taping. We only use the SAFEST Chemical Free Canadian Approved materials and pride ourselves in customer service and satisfaction.

We service the areas of Toronto and surrounding areas including but not limited to Newmarket, Gwillimbury, Aurora, Scarborough, and Woodbridge.

For more information, please visit our website or call us at 647-835-0024 for a free estimate!