Turtle Painting

Reviews for Turtle Painting

Franca in Toronto
Franca in Toronto

Interior paint for townhouse

Turtle Painting did an amazing job painting my townhouse interior. It looks like a brand new home!! They had the best price compared to other Painting Company quotes I received & they were able to quote me same day on a weekend. They completed the project within 3 1/2 days, a much shorter time frame than the 2 weeks I had allocated. They work very fast and are very skilled. Connor is very professional, pleasant and a diligent worker. I'm happy I chose his company to do this project for me. I will be using Turtle Painting for future projects and will definitely recommend them to others. Thank you for the amazing job!!

Tom Baldwin
Tom Baldwin
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Cottage Exterior Refinished

Connor is rightfully proud of his business, “Turtle Painting”. He and his teammate were a pleasure to work with. They were friendly, responsive, professional and on time. We are very pleased with the beautifully prepared and refinished cedar siding on our 45 year old Viceroy home.

Katelyn in Toronto
Katelyn in Toronto

Painted the interior of our house

Connor and his team were fantastic. They were on time, professional, and when we realized the walls needed an extra coat to get enough coverage, they didn't stop until the job was done, and got the extra paint and finished the job same day. We had our whole main floor completed. It's hard to find skilled trades these days that are affordable and do the job right, so we were thankful for Connor and his team.

Thank you so much! Perfection and customer satisfaction are our greatest priorities!

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Bedroom and bathroom

Was extremely pleased with the job that Connor and his team did. Fast and high quality work. Very pleasant to deal with. Work was high quality and done in a very timely manner. Will have them back for future painting projects.

Thank you very much! Was a fun job to do, I'm glad it came out so well!

0 reviews Barrie, ON

Loft Paint

I hired Turtle Painting to paint my loft, it was an amazing and professional experience.

They beat every quote I got with their lowest price guarantee!

I will definitely be hiring them for all my painting needs!

Thank you so much! Look forward to working with you :)

More about Turtle Painting

Fast, friendly, and fully functional, our professional Painting Service is well renowned throughout the Barrie area. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. We always stand behind our work, with customer satisfaction being our #1 priority. Contact ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Innisfil?