Veronica Contracting Inc

Reviews for Veronica Contracting Inc

Jacques in Toronto
Jacques in Toronto

Responsive and Professional

Vlad and partner were prompt in responding to our call for a very small job: replacing the roof of our pool hut. A quote was quickly provided, and the work completed in short order two days later, as we had agreed. The workplace was kept clean throughout with great attention to keeping all debris out of the pool located just a few feet away. An extra roof vent was included at no additional cost. I highly recommend Veronica Roofing for reliable, professional work.

Jacques,
The happy customer is our priority!

roof repairs

Veronica roofing came (within hours of my call) to repair a flat roof which had a leak. They were very thorough and addressed every possible issue. They came more recently for maintenance work on the main roof. They took extensive photos and explained each issue. They completed the repairs promptly and were very professional, and a pleasure to deal with.

We just do our job !!!

Joe from Toronto
Joe from Toronto

Great job and service

The service was great from start to finish. They went up to the roof to look at the issue, came down with pictures and made me fully aware of the scope of work required. I was impressed with their honesty and attention to detail. The guys were very quick to provide a quote, and even included the shed without me asking. The quote was very competitive. Vlad took the time to get back to my numerous shingles questions, came by to explain a few things personally, and helped us decide on both the brand and colour. The work was done very quickly and professionally. The colour of the shingles worked out perfectly. Vlad let us know what to expect a few days after some rainfalls. Dymytro was quick to offer assistance should any questions come up. The crew cleaned everything up beautifully; which is no small task given the work done. Again, very professional and just a nice bunch of guys as well. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Martin in Toronto
Martin in Toronto

Fast, Efficient, and Professional

I needed prompt attention to repair some loose and missing shingles on my roof. I used HomeStars to solicit quotes; Veronica Roofing responded immediately and was at my house at 8:00 am the next morning. Vlad and Dymytro were pleasant, professional, and knew what they were doing. They quickly diagnosed my problems and gave me a quote on the spot. They did the work immediately, including fixing a couple previous repairs that were not done up to standard. The work was done well, the pricing was very fair, and their service was excellent.

it was pleasure to work with you,

initial1340
initial1340

Excellent roofing

My roof was over 12 years old and it was time I got it replaced, I called a few roofing companies in Vaughan, but the most professional roofing company was Veronica Contracting Inc.
I did the contract them to complete the job and I am very satisfied with the Veronica Contracting Inc. They finished the roof in two days and it looks great. 5 stars for a job well done. Thank you so much.
So now, I will be the one who recommends these guys to anyone looking for a professional roofing company, very courteous and they took out the time to explain the different shingle options and pricing options.

Was pleased work with you,

Ralf in Toronto
Ralf in Toronto

Punctuality, Quality, Value

Veronica Contracting is a great roofing company, it completed my roof replacement in one day! They were professional and the clean up afterward was impeccable! Thanks for my new roof Intact Roofing!
The expertise of the guys from Veronica Contracting Inc was invaluable to a renovation that was recently completed on our home. They did a lot of different work for us, and all of it was very well done. They were also very clear on the charges from the very beginning. I was particularly satisfied with the detail of the initial quote, and all the quotes that followed as details needed to be changed.

Dave
Dave

Roofing repair

We has another company out 3 times to fix a leak and it was not done properly. Konstantine was her 5- minutes and found the problem and repaired it. He took pictures and showed us before and after, he also took me up on the roof yo have a look. Great service!

We are always happy to help!

Igor in Toronto
Igor in Toronto

Best Roofing company!

We hired Veronica Roofing for our roof renovations recently and we’re really pleased with their work! The team worked extremely efficiently and professionally which we really appreciated. The workers were respectful to the house and worked very thoroughly to make sure the job was done to the best capacity! Would definitely recommend hiring them if you’re looking for an experienced and professional team!

Private User reviews London, ON

Roof Replacement

This was my first experience working with Veronica roofing and it was a pleasure to work with them from start to finish. I was provided with a recommendation from a family member and given that I was out of town, they were keen to try to win my business. They are professional, fast and the end result looks great. They offer a fair value for their services and back it up with exceptional customer service both on and off the job. Everyone from the top down are professionals and were always available to answer questions before, during and after the job. Their staff were very personable, friendly and do not waste time on the job. They cleaned up along the way and ensured they did not leave a mess. I would highly recommend them to anyone and Veronica should be a company you call for a quote.

It was great working together on your project.
Thanks for the kind words.
From all of us at Veronica Contracting.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Folkway - roof replacemnt

Can't say enough about how great the service was. Showed up on time and worked entire day to complete. Returned the next morning to finish metal work around skylight. Absolutely no issues, very considerate of protecting premises from debris and left spotless. Viad, Dymyro and crew are true professionals who care about the service they provide. Highly recommended.

More about Veronica Contracting Inc

Welcome to Veronica Roofing INC
Honest, reliable and committed to doing the job right.
We will give you our experienced insight so that you will have the information you need to make an informed decision.
Call us to discuss what is possible.