Veronica Contracting Inc

Reviews for Veronica Contracting Inc

LaToya in Toronto
LaToya in Toronto

Shingle Replacement & New Deck Roof

I noticed our main roof was missing some shingles and our deck roof needed repairs as well. I received several quotes for the job and even had someone walk up to our house and offer to do the roof repairs on the spot however, I felt comfortable with Vlad and asked him to provide a quote.

Vlad made a video of the roof and recommended that we repair the shingles on the main roof and completely repair the deck roof. I later messages Vlad and advised that we would need an eavestrough for the deck roof since it did not have one. We scheduled the repairs for the end of September but, the weather caused it to be delayed by a few days. The day before the work was scheduled to begin, Vlad brought the dumpster and tools and advised us that another team member would be completing the job.

The job was done in a few hours, everything was cleaned up like nothing had ever happened and later on in the evening, the dumpster was picked up.

I am grateful to Vlad for their professionalism and expediency in completing the job. I will definitely use their services again when the main roof needs to be replaced.

Thank you so much for warm words!!!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Roof repairs

After the heavy rains from this September, I noticed a water spot on the ceiling. I tried to call several roofing companies... with no success. During the weekend, I tried the first time the HomeStars site to post the request and get a quote. In minutes, I've got 3 reply messages from roofing contractors that they will contact me on Monday! Vlad and Dymytro from Veronica Contracting contacted me Monday morning, arrived promptly as promised, checked the leaking spot, took pictures, provided a very fair estimate and completed the repairs in less than 2 hours.
Vlad also inspected the roof for any missing tiles and let me know that everything was ok. If I will have any other roof issues, I would call them again.

All the stress of a leaking roof gone.... that's a nice start of the week. Thanks guys! And thanks HomeStars!

Thank you for your warm words!!!

Lambton homeowner
Lambton homeowner

Garage Roof

Thank you Vlad and Dymytro for the fine job repairing and re-shingling our garage roof. We were comfortable with your assessment of the repair work (really appreciated the pictures!), and impressed that you were able to tackle it all in 1 day. The new Rustic Cedar shingle looks great, and we have peace of mind that the garage is now serviceable for several years to come.

Thank you very much.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

reroofing

Highly recommended reroofing professionals. Custom selection of materials as requested. Solely done inspection, work, and clean-up. Accurate time management. Reasonable pricing. Warm thanks! 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Thank you for the warm words!

Zupan family
Zupan family

Roof repairs

The best review is a short review for work well done! Thank you Vlad and your team for explaining everything clearly, arriving promptly and completing the job on time. We'll call again when/if required!

Thanks for the kind words Marla, it was a pleasure for us to work with you,
Vlad and Dmytro

Dianna in Toronto
Dianna in Toronto

New Roof

Vlad and the crew, we just wanted to Thank you all for the amazing job that you all did on our new roof
From the beginning getting a quote and answering all the questions you very accommodating and professional it made the decision very easy to choose your company and price was very comparable
We appreciated that you were very respectful to the area around our home laying tarps to catch old shingles and nails and seeing the care you took to make sure everything was clean and no debris was left behind
Thank you again Veronica Contracting we will be recommending you every time I hear someone needs a new roof
Dianna & Dave Dunlop

Thank you for warm words, we are always happy to help 😊,

Dmitri
Dmitri

No job is too small

We hired Veronica Contracting through a bidding process on HomeStars for a small job (a part of the flashing separated from the wall over the porch roof after some strong wind). Communication was crisp and quick, and the quote competitive. They came the next day, as agreed, and repaired the damage quickly and professionally. They have also made sure other nails are intact and added some caulking. That was a no-hassle home repair at its best.

Vlad and Tetyana in
Vlad and Tetyana in

Excellent Service

Veronica Contracting provided an excellent service and quality. They were quick, responsive and proactive. Reasonable pricing and high quality materials. They finished my house in 1 day. They offered many options and explained pros and cons for each. I am very satisfied.

Was pleased to work with you,

Angelo in Mississagua
Angelo in Mississagua

Roof replacement, back split roof

Veronica roofing completed the removal and replacement of our home roof efficiently and professionally. Vlad and Dmytro were involved in the complete process from quoting to installation and final completion. We talked to previous clients and received a very positive review. We were not disappointed with our choice. The work was completed as and when promised. The crew was very particular to keeping the work area clean. They even took time to relocate garden and outdoor furniture for us. A positive experience all around. We would not hesitate to recommend Veronica Roofing.

Was pleased to work with you,

Al in Toronto
Al in Toronto

A perfect roof!

After interviewing seven roofing contractors, I finally decided to hire Veronica Roofing.
They arrived to give me the quote on time and also returned for a second visit to allow for the choice of shingles and other extras.
On the day agreed, the crew arrived on time, the old shingles were removed, some rotting panels were replaced, the replacement roof was replaced along with additional vents, (not originally quoted for but installed at no additional cost). In addition,
two of the newer high technology solar powered vents were installed at a very reasonable price!
Before our roof was replaced, a friend who had recently experienced a most unfortunate and expensive experience with an obviously inferior roofing company asked for Veronica's phone number and, believe me, they had his roof back in shape within an hour at a minimal cost!
Vlad also recommended a company specializing in soffits and eaves troughs who we also ultimately have hired. Excellent professionalism from both companies! This is the fourth roof in thirty five years and I only wish Veronica Roofing had replaced my first roof. Maybe the further three would not have been needed.
Thanks Vlad and Dmytro.

We are honored that you are chosen us,
We are very happy ,knowing that you are satisfied of your new beautiful roof,
Vlad and Dmytro

More about Veronica Contracting Inc

Welcome to Veronica Roofing INC
Honest, reliable and committed to doing the job right.
We will give you our experienced insight so that you will have the information you need to make an informed decision.
Call us to discuss what is possible.