Chromatist Painters

Reviews for Chromatist Painters

Carlton from Toronto
Carlton from Toronto

1Bedroom condo painting

My rental condo needed a complete paint job and Shayan and team did a fantastic job. My last tenant created a mess once they moved out. But once the cleaning & painting job was done, it was a complete transformation. Very happy with the work done.

Entire condo painting

Clean, efficient, fast and on time. Chromatist painters did a fantastic job painting my condo ( walls, trims, baseboards, and doors) in only 2 days. I am super happy with the fresh look of my home. Thank you Chromatist.

Dear Private User,
Thank you for taking the time and leaving us a review. I truly appreciate your kind words. We are humbled that you trusted us with your interior painting project on such short notice and I hope you are just as thrilled as we are with the results. We will follow up with you soon to continue with kitchen cabinet painting project.
Have a wonderful holiday season ahead :)

-Shayan

Arian S.
Arian S.

Interior Condo Painting

Hired Chromatist again because I don't trust anyone else with major painting projects.

This is the 3rd time and I have trusted Chromatist with large projects.
The Team at Chromatist, make BIG project very seamless from the first initial assessment to all the way to the end, leaving no stones unturned.

Not only they are efficient, friendly but also very professional and highly skilled at their job.

They truly go above and beyond to make sure their clients are fully satisfied. Highly recommended and %100 hiring them again for future projects.

Dear Arian,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review and for your endorsement. Can't tell you how appreciative my team and I are for putting your trust again in us for your condo painting project in Toronto.
Enjoy your new condo and hug lovely Marleau :)

anthoneil
anthoneil
1 review Milton, ON

Exterior Painting

I spent some time researching painters to paint the exterior of my home to enhance curb appeal for when the home goes on the market. I could only find a few that offered exterior painting and Chromatist Painters stood out the most. The price was competitive but more importantly the level of service was exceptional from the initial quote to the final brush stroke. The color consultation was also very helpful and I'm glad I took Shayan's recommendations. I would use them again and I would recommend them to anyone.

Hi Neil, You are so wonderful for taking time out of your busy day to write us a review of your experience. My team and I are truly grateful that you trusted us with your project. Looking forward to your next project. Best regards, Shayan

Pouyan in Toronto
Pouyan in Toronto

House Painting

Dealing with Shayan and his team at Chromatist was fantastic. From the initial consultation they were on time and had really good suggestions regarding what colours to use through out the house.

Shayan and his were very professional once they started painting the house. Everything was covered properly and drop sheets were laid out everywhere. Before starting to paint they fixed all the issues we had with the walls and around the windows and then they moved onto painting.

The job was done in 3 days as initially promised. At the end me and Shayan went in detail over all the walls and hallways and if I noticed anything it was fixed promptly. All the remaining paint containers were labeled properly and left behind for any future touchups.

Also I got a detailed email with all the colours and the spots they were used in for future references. We were very happy with the quality of work and the attention to detail.

10 OUT OF 10 SERVICE.

Would totally recommend Chromatist for anyone looking for a high quality paint job.

My dear Pouyan,
My team and I are so grateful that you took the time to give us your detailed feedback - Thank you :)
It was our absolute pleasure working on your beautiful home in Toronto. I've shared your kind words with the team as well and they send their regards!
Please know we're here at your service for the next 3 years during your warranty period, should you need us to make a visit. But I certainly hope we'll get to work together on more projects far sooner than that :)
Have a wonderful rest of the summer and thanks again for your kindness and your trust in us.

Full house

We decided to paint our entire house for a fresher more modern look. They schedule us for a colour consultation session where they helped us decide on best colour possible for each room with harmonious accent walls!
They were very on time, professional and hassle free and CLEAN (they left the place cleaner than before.)
our home looks absolutely amazing, it feels as if we have renovated our entire place. it’s amazing how a fresh coat paint can make a very normal looking house look so new.

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad you are as thrilled as we are.
We are honored to have the opportunity to work with you guys. Please don't forget your 3 year ironclad warranty and do not hesitate to contact us if there are any issues.
Have a wonderful summer ahead
-Shayan

Happy in Old Toronto
Happy in Old Toronto

Painting exterior of our house and one room

Shayan’s company, Chromatist, did an excellent job. Shayan responded to my call and visited to view our needs and provide a cost estimate.
Shayan sent a rep to view the property and show us paint samples. A work schedule was decided.Tthe team showed up on time. The work was finished ahead of schedule by a very professional crew. They cleaned up each day and on the final day left our property neater than it was when they first arrived. This was a very pleasant experience at a vey good price.

You are so wonderful for taking time out of your busy day to write such a detailed review of your experience. My team and I are truly grateful that you considered us and welcomed us into your beautiful home :)

As a rule, we always treat our clients' space with the utmost respect and do our best to deliver a quality job that will last.
I'm so glad we were able to live up to our 100% satisfaction guarantee for you!
Please don't forget about your 3-year warranty and call us up for any touch-ups.
Looking forward to helping you with future projects.

Have a wonderful day and please say hello to your wife :)

Michael
Michael

World class service

Shayan and his team worked to the highest possible standards throughout the project. I can’t tell you how happy I am not just with the result but with Shayan’s exceptional communication, politeness, diligence and commitment to perfection. My front concrete porch was in terrible shape and technically challenging to fix up and repaint. Now it looks brand new. I can’t recommend Chromatist Painters strongly enough.

My dear Michael,

Communication is another point we stress a lot, because your peace of mind is precious. We always want you to know what's going on, and when it will be delivered.

Have a wonderful day :)

Carmine in Toronto
Carmine in Toronto

Exterior Painting

We hired Chromatist last year to paint our fence that was in terrible condition and were very pleased with the results once complete. The fence looked better than when it was installed 10 years ago. We had no hesitation calling Shayan again this year to stain our gazebo and Cabana. The results are amazing and we are pleased at the work being done on time and updates along the way. Would definitely recommend Shayan snd Chromatist for their professionalism and workmanship.

Dear Carmine,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review and for your endorsement. Can't tell you how appreciative my team and I are for putting your trust again in us for your staining project in Toronto. It was a pleasure working with you on your beautiful backyard.
Please don't forget about your 3-year ironclad warranty - call us any time if you notice touch-ups or other issues and we'll be right over!:)
Hope you have a wonderful summer :)

Amazing work, Amazing customer service

Shayan and his team helped me out when my original painter cancelled last minute. They fit me into their busy schedule, helped with paint choices and got the job done right on time. They managed a paint colour mixup on my part with total grace, and did a careful and beautiful job overall. I can't recommend them highly enough!

My dear Alison,

I'm so glad we were able to live up to our 100% satisfaction guarantee for you!
Please call us up for any touch-ups.

Have a wonderful day :)

More about Chromatist Painters

Hi! I’m Shayan, the owner at Chromatist. We’re a small, boutique home painting and decor company, serving the wonderful people of Toronto. We really love bold, creative projects that add unique beauty and function to a space, making it your own :)

Service Areas:
---------------
- Toronto and GTA
- York - King, Vaughan, East Gwillimbury, Whitchurch-Stouffville, Markham, Newmarket, Aurora, Richmond Hill, Georgina
- Peel - Caledon, Brampton, Mississauga
- Halton - Milton, Oakville, Halton Hills, Burlington
- Durham - Uxbridge, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby
- King City, Gormley, Greensborough, Erin

Office Hours
--------------
Every day 8am - 8pm

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
- Benjamin Moore Interior: Aura, Natura (Zero VOC), Regal Select, Advanced - Benjamin Moore Exterior: Aura, Aura Grand, Regal Select + High Build + REVIVE, Arborcoat Stain - Saman Water-based Varnish (Urethane) - Stix® Waterborne Bonding Primer SXA-110 - Rust-Oleum Chalkboard and Whiteboard Paint
Painting - Drywall Painting - Stucco Painting - Ceiling Painting & Repairs - Garage Walls, Doors & Floors Painting - Exterior Aluminum, Wood & Vinyl Siding Painting - Exterior Brick Painting - Wood / Metal Shed painting - Wood / Metal outdoor furniture painting - Gutters Painting - Chimney Painting - Textured Wall Painting - Accent Wall Design and Painting - Custom Whiteboard and Blackboard Painting Painting & Staining - Kitchen Cabinets Painting, Staining, Refinishing & Refacing - Custom Entrance Door Painting & Staining - Staircase Painting & Staining - Deck, Fence and Porch Painting & Staining - Windows & Doors Painting & Staining Repairs, Installation & Removal - Wallpaper Removal - Minor Drywall Repairs - Plaster Repair Service - Pressure Washing - Exterior Wood Repair - Exterior Windows and Doors Caulking - Graffiti Removal & Anti-Graffiti Coating - Art Installation - Weather proofing - Popcorn / Stucco Ceiling Removal and Repair
- Benjamin Moore - Saman - Stix - Rust-Oleum
- Client care and personalized service - Accent Wall Design and Painting - Exterior Painting, Power washing - Interior Painting & Design - Exterior and Interior Wood Refinishing
2016