Blueline Carpentry & Painting Services

Blueline Carpentry & Painting Services

Reviews for Blueline Carpentry & Painting Services

0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Paint work

I Had my apartment painted by Blueline carpentry I was very impressed how quick Odair gave me the quote and was ready to get to work. Odair and his team was clean and professional he has many years of experience painting and carpentry and it shows, the walls were smooth and cuts were precise. He worked with my budget and listened to the details that I wanted. Blueline carpentry was a pleasure to welcome in my home Very professional throughout the whole project. I would hire Blueline carpentry anytime for all my renovation needs in future.

Thank you for your review!
It was a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Repair and paint fences, paint two sides of house. Replace some siding boards.

Blue Line Carpentry did the job. They were careful, neat and the work was done on time. They had been recommended to me by friends, and I was not disappointed. I would hire them again for similar jobs.

Thank you so much for your kind words!

ROB in Vancouver
ROB in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

awesome deck

Awesome job making a deck on my balcony and a wooden bed. Great quality and service. The project was much more difficult as a result of getting the murphy bed removed and Odair was super

Hi Rob,

I am glad you are satisfied with our services.
Hope to be working with you in the future

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Deck, Fence, and Bike Storage

Blueline Carpentry worked on several projects including repair of a deck, building a fence and a carport bike storage. Odair had good attention to details and managed the scope of the project efficiently. He was honest in his quote restoring and repairing the deck and did a seamless job completing an addition to the carport. We were very pleased with the results and will certainly consider him for future projects.

Thank you for your kind words!
I look forward to working with you in the future.

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

Fence installation and house siding repairing

Our fence was not installed straight and the workmanship was not as good as expected. We shared the fence with our neibour who was not happy with the work.
Odair kept delaying to come back to fix the missed part of the siding repairing. When he finally came, he didn't bring a ladder with him and asked for extra money. We filed a complain to BBB about his company.

Lizett111
Lizett111

Kitchen and deck renovation

I don't usually write reviews, but I am very particular and this job needs to given proper accolades. I needed to get some work done for my house in the kitchen and on the deck, so I decided to call Blueline Carpentry, following a recommendation from a friend. Odair provided service that went above and beyond my expectations. He took the time to listen to exactly what I wanted and addressed any concerns I had along the way. Odair does everything you ask for and he was able to get top quality material, while obtaining the best deal possible. I had a budget I had to keep, but he was able to make it work and even stayed under my budget.
For the deck I needed to add new plywood, vinyl, new posts, add a staircase and railings.. In the kitchen I needed to get new floors, new paint colour, change the countertops, as well as the backsplash. I wanted a shimmery polished off white tile for the backsplash to match the new quartz countertops Odair would be installing. It is a lot brighter and really makes my chef's kitchen shine. Odair and his team worked efficiently and got the job done in the time he had quoted. I noticed he puts a lot of attention to every detail and it really shows in his work; The end results speak for themselves with precise placements of the material down to the even and clean lines for the painting. I wanted more of the look and feel of luxury living and that is exactly what I got; Odair really came through with bringing my vision to life. It all looks so beautiful and elegant, I am so in love with my new kitchen and deck! I have already recommended him to all of my friends and family for all of their future home improvement/renovation work and I would definitely hire him again without a doubt. I am extremely happy with the outcome and I am truly grateful for all of the hard work and dedication provided by Odair and his team at Blueline Carpentry.

Thank you Liz, I am glad we were able to accommodate everything you needed and with in budget we appreciate very much the trust you had in us to help you with your projects and we hope to work again with you in the future.

Susan
Susan
0 reviews Burnaby, ON

Home renovations (various projects)

I was extremely happy with Odair’s home renovation work. I have an older condo and it has been re- vamped to a modern look and could not be any happier. He paid attention to details and really listened to everything I was looking for to re-model my older apartment and worked with my budget. He worked in my home during the fall of 2019 Odair did a full complete kitchen , living room renovation, bathroom and both bed rooms. His painting work is very precise and clean. He installed beautiful new floors and re-did all the tile and countless other jobs to complete my fully renovation! He is a well rounded carpenter and can do it all his years of experience truly shine and I felt very comfortable with his company coming to work in my home they always cleaned up before leaving and finished a lot of work in the time the strata in my building would allow contractors to work. I would definitely recommend him to anyone for big or small jobs!

Thanks Blueline Carpentry !

Thank you Susan for trusting in us with such a big project you made it so easy for us to do our job so we can give you the home you have always wanted. We hope to work again with you in the future with anything you need.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

bathroom, hallway tiling and vanity installation ,

I do not recommend this company at all, tiling was not leveled. finishing not to standard, I had to buy extra tiles to complete the job and yet it looks like it was not done properly. I get so upset every time I walk into my bathroom cause I can feel the uneven floor. when it came to the vanity he didn't know how to install it . and he did a horrendous job on the painting.

We are really sorry you were not satisfied with our work we would like you to know this is a rare occasion where we have not met the needs of our customer. You are free to send send us photos of where you are not satisfied with the work to our email address listed. We have left off that you were satisfied with the work before we left and we did finish your project on time you did allow for this project to be completed. We would have hoped you could have discussed with us further in person to rectify any concerns you had. We really apologize about that and this is not how Blue Line Carpentry represents our craftmanship in client’s homes.

Sorry to hear about this.

Elaine@NewWest
E. E.
1 review New Westminster, BC

Demo and rebuild of laundry room/entrway

Initially, we were in no rush for this job to get done, so over a year we had several different companies come in and give us a quote. They were both large and small companies and none of them invoked our confidence in them. Until we called Blueline Construction and met Odair. First of all, he was not pushy and didn’t need 10 days or so to submit a quote. We had it within a few days. His quote was the most fair. Suddenly I had family coming from the East coast and really needed this to be done on time. He began demolition right on schedule and finished construction right on schedule. He was a pleasure to deal with. His workmanship was incredible and hasn’t gone unnoticed by everyone. He is very thorough and addressed all the finishing touches. I’d hire him again, no question.

Thank you Elaine for confiding in us with your home project. We are extremely content how your new laundry room turned out and most of all we are happy that you and your family can enjoy the new extension of your home.

Warmest regards

Odair

Trish in Vancouver
Trish in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Outside stairway and deck reno

Odair was great to work with - starting from his upfront quote, to the clean up afterwards. He explained his plan well, and was honest about using some of the existing wood, and what needed to be replaced. He did a fantastic job in a short amount of time - even worked in the pouring rain. Will definitely be in touch for future projects. Thank you!

Thank you Trish! And thank you for confiding in our services. You were a pleasure to work with and I am glad I was able to do your restoration project so you may use your restored deck/stairs safely from here on. I hope to work with your again in the near future.

Sincerely

Odair Dos santos

More about Blueline Carpentry & Painting Services

Welcome to Blueline Carpentry. We offer full service interior and exterior renovations including painting, textured ceilings, carpentry, drains, drywall repairs, frames, decks, sheds, and deck repairs for both residential and commercial. Now and for the summer months we're offering a 10% discount on any exterior painting or carpentry repair or renovation jobs.

****

Contact us today for free estimates.