Instagram
Stucco
Master of Ceilings - Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Master of Ceilings - Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Paul G from Toronto
Paul G from Toronto

Popcorn ceiling smoothing

After purchasing a home and starting a huge renovation, Soni was the first contractor I hired and I am glad I did. Soni and his team are professional and just good honest people who put alot of pride in their work, right down to the details. I never noticed ceilings until I saw his work and it has change the look of the house.

I highly recommend Soni and his team, he is a great person and someone that you can really trust. From my first time meeting with him he was flexible, fair and very clear in communication. I also took his referral for an electrician who was another great person and is now my go-to for anything electrical.

Soni is more than just an amazing ceiling guy, for me he really helped me through the early stages of my renovation and we couldn't be happier.

Hope all is well with you Soni and thank you again!

Fiona in Toronto
Fiona in Toronto

Highly recommend - professional and quality

Sonis team removed my popcorn ceiling and painted my condo. From the very beginning, Soni was professional and great to work with. His pricing is fair, he knows what hes doing, and the work is high calibre. Even after a messy job of smoothing my popcorn ceiling, my home was left clean. Visitors have commented on how clean the lines are on the paint job. I cannot recommend enough!

Thank you very much Fiona.
It was pleasure working with you and glad that you are happy with our work

0 reviews Whitby, ON

Popcorn ceiling and pot lot hole repair

Soni told me I would love my ceiling when they were done and I absolutely love my new ceiling. Remove the popcorn was only a part of the project. Repairing the sealing from past leaks and removing one wall was the most amazing magic Soni performed on my ceiling.

thank you Dave. it was our pleasure working with you.

Helga and Dan in Oakville
Helga and Dan in Oakville

Popcorn Removal and Painting

Soni and his team completed the job on time and on budget. Also they were very flexible with working with our electrician to install our pot lights at the same time.

We are very pleased with the work performed and would recommend them to anyone seeking a professional and honest company.

Soni send our best to your team on a job well done.
Sincerely, Dan and Helga

Thank you so very much for the nice review , we are always striving to improve our business offering so it is so great to hear from customers like you!

Really amazing job

They covered everything , did they job in a very good way and then double checked again very happy with their job .

Bedroom Reno

Amazing quality and the best price on the market. Thinking of having all the rest of the home done by the end of summer. Thanks guys, I'll definitely refer you to my friend and family.

Thank you, our team at Master of Ceilings are so glad to hear you are happy with everything!

Perfect Ceiling

Needed some  fixing ceilings done to get my home ready for sale.
During the quote, soni went through in detail the work that would be done and provided a very fair price. I could tell he really takes pride in his work based on this alone. I had a tricky spot around my sky light that needed to take care and it looked great afterwards.
They did a wonderful job -- would use Master of Ceilings again and refer them to others!

Sepir in Innisfil
Sepir in Innisfil

very satisfied with product

We had some water leaking and i called soni from master of ceilings. He show up quick gave us reasonable price. Finished all work in 2 days. Me and my wife are very happy with final results. His guy Kenjy was fenomen. Very details .Thank you soni and his crew.

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

The Masters

These guys are very skilled at their work and have earned their Name Masters of Ceilings. Quick and professional service. They did the living room and foyer in one day. We would definitely recommend them.

We appreciate your generous message! We do our best to make our costmers satisfied!

Kal from Mississauga
Kal from Mississauga

Popcorn ceiling removal

Soni and his team were great. Very professional and super fast. Soni was very good at communicating all the details of work and the plan. They covered the entire area perfectly to avoid the dust from going everywhere. Great attention to detail. They removed popcorn for my main floor and it looks amazing now. I would recommend their services without any hesitation.

thank you Kal . it was our pleasure working with you.

More about Master of Ceilings - Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Popcorn Stucco Ceiling Removal Company with over 10 years of experience that services areas including Toronto, Markham, Richmond Hill, Oakville, and Mississauga. At Master of Ceilings, we pride ourselves to live up to our name. We specialize in ceiling repair as well as popcorn ceiling removal. We are masters in the ceiling trade, and enjoy seeing our ceiling clients happy. We can tackle any ceiling repair or stucco ceiling removal job, no matter what shape your ceilings may be in – we have seen it all and our happy customers attest to this every time, just look at our reviews!

During the project, we make sure we cover the entire area and leave with no mess!

Call us today to book your FREE quotation and in-home visitation at 647-972-4858! Or contact us via email at soni.111@hotmail.com.

- The Master of Ceilings Team