Alpha Tech

Reviews for Alpha Tech

Wayne in Toronto
Wayne in Toronto

Repair clothes dryer

The service. Diagnosed the problem quickly
It was not what I thought it was
He showed me the defective part and replaced it.
Very good attitude all the way.
Job well done
I will call Alpha Tech again
Wayne

TH in Toronto
TH in Toronto

Amazing!

Ariel is amazing!
Communication, letting me know what he will do, how much it will cost so that there are no surprises, doing an amazing job, being clean and courteous, Ariel scores top marks in every category. I do not submit reviews often but I felt that I needed to here because I was so impressed. The office was also amazing and QUICK. Thank you!

thank you so much for your review we doing our best to serve evry costumer in best way possible.

Diskofam
Diskofam
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Whirlpool Washer repair

I had a F 05 error on my whirlpool duet washer which even online research says is a easy temp sensor fix and but I called Alpha technician to be sure it was done properly. I had one of their technician come in to fix my washer. He looked at everything did diagnosis and told me he is 99 percent sure it’s temp sensor. I even ask him is it worth it to fix cause part is $138 plus tax and labour $200 plus tax. He said he did diagnosis and everything looks good otherwise and still a few years left on my washer life. He told me I have to pay on the spot for the part as deposit so I did with credit card and two days later he told me part came in and he’s coming to fix it. When he came back he fiddled around with the washer for a bit then all of a sudden he is saying there is a leak which was not there when he first checked and did diagnosis and also control panel issue so now there is no point fixing it and I have to get a new washer. This was very shocking that it was such a different story as to what the problem is now and so much happen that never was a problem before. I was told I would only be charged $69 for coming in first time for diagnosis and this would be deducted from $156 for part he made me order that he end up not even installing. I was expecting a proof of refund being processed next day. Unfortunately, I had some issues with getting prompt communication as to receiving my refund. However, I was impressed that in the end the company gave me a thorough explanation and came through with following up with me and refunded me in full and did not even charge me the $69 plus tax service call charge. I am happy with how they concluded the service and even going above and beyond to give me discounts for future service with them.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you so much for your feedback ! It helps us better serve our clients and helps us see what our strengths and opportunities are ! We are so glad we were able to get this resolved for you!

Fridge Repair

Despite a wait of nearly 3 weeks to get the part (supply chain issue), Ariel diagnosed, repaired and completed the job efficiently and speediy. Alpha Tech is now our go-to service for all of our home appliances.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review ! We are so happy that we were able to get this resolved for you !

laurvoort in Toronto
laurvoort in Toronto

Quick & great service

Posted on Monday and had a tech on site Tuesday morning; he was very friendly, fixed the problem within an hour and was very reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend them.

We are thrilled that this was your experience! Thank you for your review !

ian
ian

GE Washer Lock Repair

Posted the repair on Sunday afternoon, Ariel responded to the request on HomeStars on Monday morning and went to look at it (Monday was January 3 & considered New Year's Day), looked at the issue, was able to diagnose it in 15 minutes. Said he needed to order a part and told me the exact price on the phone. Told him to go ahead with it. Wednesday at 12pm he calls me, he has the part and can go get the work done, paid via credit card and done. Couldn't be happier, this is all you ask for in this world and Ariel delivered, 100% would recommend, he has been added to my database right away, top of my list.

We are so pleased that you are happy with our services! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Bruce
Bruce

Purchase, Delivery and Installation of Built-in Ovens

For anyone who requires a dependable, professional and personable service provider, look no further than Alpha Tech. We were fed up with the pain of going through the appliance retail and installation jungle and signed on with Alpha Tech to quarterback the whole process. Ariel and the rest of the team were terrific to deal with and even though we paid approximately 10% above market for the service, were more than happy to pay them. The process was effortless and seamless. Thanks for your help!

Thank you for your feedback Bruce ! We are so pleased we were able to give you the experience you deserve !

Heather from York
Heather from York

Excellent work installing refrigerator

Ariel did an excellent job assessing the best way to hook up my new fridge to the water line, and solved a problem with a leaky valve. He worked quickly and efficiently. I'm 100% satisfied.

Heather!
Thank you so much for your feedback ! It was our pleasure serving you !

Giovanni DAlessandro from Vaughan
Giovanni DAlessandro from Vaughan
3 reviews Innisfil, ON

Fridge

Do not even hesitate or look further. This is by far the best service company for your appliances.
Ariel is absolutely amazing. Diagnoses the problem fixes it and cleans up after himself like he was never there.. Price is great especially knowing they know what they are doing. Thank you so much for fixing our fridge. I will highly recommend you to all my past customers and clients as I was a former manager for Sears Canada Appliance. I'm happy our paths have crossed. All the best

we appreciate your resent business whith us
we looking forward to provide service for you in the future

Rae
Rae

Fridge repair lasted only 6 weeks

We contacted alpha tech at the end of July about our fridge, which wasn't cooling. The technician charged us over $400 without providing an invoice breaking down the cost of parts vs labour. Having spoken with others about similar jobs it seems we may have been over charged.

Despite the technician's insistence that this would be a long-term fix the same problem with the fridge recurred only 6 weeks later. They only guarantee work for a month, so we are in the same position as we were in late July but out almost $500 for the cost of repair + taxes. I would strongly dissuade anyone from going to Alpha Tech.

Update: After posting this review the company contacted me offering to re-do the repair at no cost. We decided to purchase a new fridge anyway so I can't comment on the quality of that work, but I've amended my review to reflect this new information.

More about Alpha Tech

At Alpha Tech Appliance Repair, we provide appliance repair and installation to customers who expect high-end repair service within a strict time frame for a reasonable price. We employ certified and experienced appliance technicians and carefully sourced appliance parts on every job. Where some service providers might cut corners, we are determined to follow through with a dedication to excellence that impresses our clients every time. Our many positive reviews are a testament to our respect and care for the clients we work with. So, if you’re looking for reliable, professional appliance repair service, look no further.

Alpha Tech Appliance is proud to offer appliance repair services to homeowners around Toronto. With years of experience and a dedicated team of professionals, Alpha Tech appliance provides appliance repair for a variety of home appliances. When an appliance in your home breaks it can affect your daily routine, your meals and your life in general. Our appliance technicians are trained in oven repair, stove repair, refrigerator repair, dishwasher repair, washer repair, and dryer repair.

But why choose us for your appliance repair needs in Toronto? Our team of appliance technicians are highly trained and use only the most high-quality tools and parts for your repair service.

We look forward to serving you!