Brampton ON L6Y 2M3

Reviews for Duct Cleaning Masters

Murtuza Diwan from Milton
Murtuza Diwan from Milton

Strongly recommend them for Duct Cleaning

From start to end, awesome service. To begin with, Neha was great in explaining what all is covered in the package and what are the other services they provide which would be extra if selected to do so on basis of the recommendation of the technicians. They were completely booked for 2 weeks, so booked my appointment post 2-weeks. And requested to inform me for any cancellations. My luck, there was a cancellation and I was able to take that appointment. The technicians Rohan and his assistant Robin were extremely professional. They both adhered to COVID-19 protocols. Rohan was great in explaining each step as he kept cleaning the duct. And not only showed the before and after pics of ducts but also explained the reason why they were so dirty and how could I do appropriate maintenance. Unlike other duct cleaning companies, they used a portable commercial vacuum instead of the one connected to the truck. Later he also cleaned my AC, Furnace and sanitized the ducts, of course these services costed extra. He also cleaned my dryer vent as well as the dryer from inside. I had done a major renovation in my home so you can see the thick layer of dust in the vent in the before pictures. Would totally recommend them for getting your ducts clean and forget about it for 3 years unless you have a renovation project. Thank you!

Thank you very much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this amazing detailed review. We are glad that you were fully satisfied with our service. Feel free to contact us if you need any service in future.

nugent_alicia in Brampton
nugent_alicia in Brampton

Duct cleaning

Over the past few years, and bc we own two large dogs and some cats- our ducts were in need of some love. Bob and sidekick were professional, On time and efficient. Very happy with the service, Bob explained everything as they did it.
We highly recommend duct masters.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Ducts and dryer vents cleaning

On time, professional, knowledgeable and educative, started with duct cleaning and dryer vents cleaning, educated me on hrv and how to maintain it, filters were cleaned as well, vents and ducts sanitized and all was good, great service

Duct cleaning

Very good service at a very fair price. I will definitely call them again in the future!

Manav in Toronto
Manav in Toronto

Professional and reliable duct cleaning services

Extremely professional duct cleaning services. Honestly I was very wary of duct clea services having heard stories about the bad experience but decided to try Duct clean masters basis Google reviews and they were so true. Bob and his team member were thoughly professional with their job. Though they do have additional services to offer but it is completely on customers discretion with no hard sale. I would highly recommend them.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Professional and friendly

I was very happy with the services from Duct masters. I fact this is the second time that I had called them since I was very satisfied with my first service. They lived upto the expectations.
I took additional services from them.

Duct and furnace cleaning

I am very happy and pleased with the work performance of both technicians. They arrived and explained the work that was to be performed. Very respectful of our home. Went into detail explaining the process of the duct cleaning and furnace operation. They also cleaned the dryer vents as well. Great job!! I highly recommend!! Thank you!!

Rupi
Rupi
2 reviews , ON

Duct Cleaning Service

The team from Duct Masters was on time and efficient in performing the duct cleaning device at my home. They conducted a cleaning inspection of my furnace as well as cooling and dryer vent. I received before and after pictures of the work. They provided information on the work they would be performing and education on how the system works. Thank you for your professionalism!

Air duct cleaning

Bob and Robin did a good and professional job. They were clear and thorough with the scope of work. Thanks!

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience with us. We appreciate your feedback.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Duct Cleaning

Duct Cleaning Masters did a great job with our air ducts. We just completed renos and our ducts needed a good cleaning. They were on time, honest and the price that they charged was fantastic compared to other companies. They also noticed an issue with our dryer duct and tried their best to resolve the issue. I will be recommending them to my family and friends.

Thankyou very much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. Looking forward to serve your family and friends.

More about Duct Cleaning Masters

A full service Professional Duct Cleaning company serving Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, Vaughan, Etobicoke, Oakville, Caledon, Burlington are surrounding. You professional indoor air cleaning specialist.

Services offered:
- Air duct cleaning
- Furnace cleaning
- Laundry vent cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Duct sanitization
- Carpet cleaning

Keywords: Duct cleaning, Furnace cleaning, sanitization, carpet cleaning, laundry dryer vent cleaning, bathroom exhaust cleaning.

Our Commitment:
We are committed to provide the highest quality and performance in all aspects of Air duct cleaning business.

Service Area:
Toronto, Vaughan, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Brampton, Etobicoke, Caledon, GeorgeTown, North York, Markham, Scarborough, Hamilton