Techvill Appliance Repair Ltd

Techvill Appliance Repair Ltd

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Techvill Appliance Repair Ltd

A good fridge repair

Tech arrived right on time, was pleasant and professional, took a little longer than estimated to fix the fridge, but it was done right and it works great.

Thank you for your review!

Appliance repair

Good Work done fast. Advertising was misleading as the local advertised minimum rate was way less than the real rate charged.

Thank you Terry for your review. We advertise our standard service call with no extra fees for the mileage . Due to the fact that you are located not in a Calgary we charged you extra for mileage . However, that extra charge information was provided to you when the appointment was booked over the phone.

Oven Servicing

They showed up fast, made an appropriate diagnosis and had the part ordered and installed within a few days. Very happy.

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate that.

LG Dishwasher

Our tech was polite and practiced his social distancing. He found the problem and was able to fix my washer within the same visit as the part was in his van. Very pleased with how quickly this all came together!

Thank you for your great review!

ClarkL in Calgary
ClarkL in Calgary
0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Dryer repair

I contacted Techvill and the rep I spoke to was very helpful. She arranged for a service call for that same day, which I wasn't expecting. Our serviceman, Boris, was great! He was on time, efficient, provided me with some maintenance tips and left everything clean and back in place.

Thank you for such a great review!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Fast service on washing machine

Called for service at 8:30 AM, and they had a technician at our place by 10:30 AM. Washing machine is fixed and the wife is happy.

Thank you for your review! We glad to here that our customer is happy!

jhalas in Calgary
jhalas in Calgary

Dryer repair

Work was done in a timely manner but was disappointed that there was no senior rate or discount.

Thank you for your review. We've already down creased our prices to help our customer within this hard time and we sure that quality and prices of the service we providing is one of the best in Calgary.

dharbus in Calgary
dharbus in Calgary
1 review High River, AB

Replace oven element

Technician was very courteous and knowledgeable as the element was well hidden on this model.

Helou in Calgary
Helou in Calgary

Really the Best service I ever experienced

I was introduced to Techville through a friend when my wall oven broke down. Garrij came to my home with very fare price to inspect the oven. He then located the problem and ordered the spare parts in my presence after I approved the price from the supplier. He ensured to receive the spares in 2 days. In 2 days, he was in my house again and installed the spares and the oven worked fine. The final charges were very reasonable especially when I compared to the cost and time I was going to have if I ordered by myself. I felt a big win-win result. Thanks

Thank you very much for your review!

Dryer repair --no heat

Very pleased with repair and speed, brought parts required and very efficient , Dryer works very well again

More about Techvill Appliance Repair Ltd

We found honest and professional specialist in their fields and put them all together into the team to reach our main goal – provide you a better service.

Appliance repair is a pretty simple job. It isn’t necessarily easy, but it’s simple: diagnose the machine, determine if it can be repaired easily or if something more complex is required (functional part replacement, electronic board repair, etc.), and let the customer know their options.

Many technicians we have seen are dishonest, trying to make smaller repairs bigger than they are so they can charge more. This hurts us because it hurts you, sowing the seeds of distrust and making people wary of calling help when they need it. We want to differentiate our business from those types of practices.

By being honest and truthful, our hope is that we will earn our customers trust and that they will recommend us to their friends and family.

Thank you very much for considering us for your appliance repair needs. We promise to work hard and do right by you. It is our sincere wish that after a repair you don’t call us for a long time… that means that we did the job right!