Techvill Appliance Repair Ltd

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Techvill Appliance Repair Ltd

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Oven Door Repair

Technician was on time, friendly and fast. All fixed quickly and reliably. I appreciated the call ahead and the communication during.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Freezer

Had leaking freezer , the tech did his job professionally with reasonable price , other companies offered extra fees for exact same work . Will recomend to others

Thank you for your review!

Al Koenig from Calgary
Al Koenig from Calgary

Fast, efficient, and knowledgeable!

My stove was not heating properly & my self-diagnosis/fix failed. Although this was later in the day (6 p.m.), within 1 minute of posting my request on HomeStars, I was contacted by Garrick who properly diagnosed the issue via telephone! He picked up the required part and had it installed in less than 24 hours, incredible service! He was also very respectful of the Covid situation, wearing a mask & gloves during the service call...5/5 stars!

Thank you very much for your great review!

tim.J
tim.J
1 review Priddis, AB

Fridge repair

Very pleasant to deal with Vida, she made an appointment for me (at my convenience). Boris showed up on time, diagnosed the problem & then found the only part for it in the city. Two days later, all fixed. Superb service.

Tim, Thank you so much for your review!Much appreciate it!

lizdonmc
lizdonmc

Dishwasher

He fixed my dishwasher - had to come twice but only charged for one trip and said the $5.00 part was on him - how nice is that -? You have myou business for life!!

Thank you for your business!

Amanda  in Calgary
Amanda in Calgary

Dishwasher & Washing Machine

Called for an estimate, spoke to a lovely lady, thank you Vida! She sent out an extremely qualified and knowledgeable Tech. He explained and showed me everything. Unfortunately both appliances were beyond repair. I was given good advice on purchasing new appliances.

Very happy with Techvill!

Thank you for your review!

Bob
Bob

Washer

Garrick was very helpful in diagnosing and coming to fix our washing machine to get us back up and running

Andrey
Andrey

Washer repair

Fast repair, grate price . Thank you Garry.
I will recommend you to all my friends

Scharie from Calgary
Scharie from Calgary

Wash machine repair

My very old Kitchenaid wash machine was leaking at spin & rinse cycles. Garrik came, diagnosed within 15 minutes. Then came back, as promised, with the part to fix it in one day. Very happy plus under warranty.

Thank you Scharie for such a kind words.

Lori A in Calgary
Lori A in Calgary

Dishwasher repair

Dishawasher was leaking!!! Garrick arrived on time, located and fixed the problem efficiently and for a fair price. Will definitely recommend and use again! He ran a cleansing cycle on the dishwasher and even provided the cleaner without charge.

Thank you Lori for you warm words. We really appreciate it.

More about Techvill Appliance Repair Ltd

We found honest and professional specialist in their fields and put them all together into the team to reach our main goal – provide you a better service.

Appliance repair is a pretty simple job. It isn’t necessarily easy, but it’s simple: diagnose the machine, determine if it can be repaired easily or if something more complex is required (functional part replacement, electronic board repair, etc.), and let the customer know their options.

Many technicians we have seen are dishonest, trying to make smaller repairs bigger than they are so they can charge more. This hurts us because it hurts you, sowing the seeds of distrust and making people wary of calling help when they need it. We want to differentiate our business from those types of practices.

By being honest and truthful, our hope is that we will earn our customers trust and that they will recommend us to their friends and family.

Thank you very much for considering us for your appliance repair needs. We promise to work hard and do right by you. It is our sincere wish that after a repair you don’t call us for a long time… that means that we did the job right!