Flex Designs

Trim and Moldings
Toronto ON M5V 3Y4

Reviews for Flex Designs

Friendly, efficient, on time

I had windowpane wainscotting installed in my living and dining room. Edvard was communicative throughout, was on schedule, and provided great design advice. High quality and a great result!

It was nice to work with you!!!!

Dara in Toronto
Dara in Toronto

New Trim installed

Edvard and his team were very professional, clean, and organized. They installed new baseboard trim and casings in a very efficient time. Edvard was friendly, communicative and flexible. I would highly recommend them!

It was nice to work with you!!!!

Alissa
Alissa

5 stars!

Very happy with flex designs and their work! I had an image of what I wanted in my mind and they made it happen. Easy to coordinate with, fair pricing, reliable, quick and most importantly and an amazing finished product! Had picture frame wainscoting installed up my stairway wall and I love it!

Thanks a lot for your business

Mike
Mike

Baseboards, trim and new door installation

Edvard and his team were amazing to work with. He made himself available as my schedule was tight and did a fantastic job doing the baseboards, trim and new interior door installation (jambs, trims and hardware prep).
He wasn’t just here to get the job done as fast as possible, he was very thoughtful about specific details and made it feel like he was working on his own home. A very reasonable price and did the job in great time, he worked very well with my tight schedule I gave him. I would definitely recommend Flex Designs for your next project.

It was nice and comfortable work with Mike! Thank you for business.

Gurpreet
Gurpreet

Whole Home Reno: Casings, Baseboards, Interior Doors And Hardware

After another contractor let us down, we needed someone who could get in and out quickly so as not to delay our project. Edvard was quick to respond, true to his word and quoted a fair price. He and his team were very professional, efficient, cleaned up after themselves and didn't mess around. They wrapped up our project right on time and we were so pleased with the quality of their work. Even other trades on the site commented on how great they were. He talked through the project with us, understood our needs and gave his feedback as needed throughout the process. We are so glad we found him and would use him again and refer him to anyone without hesitation. Thank you Flex Designs!!

Thanks a lot for the amazing review. It was very nice to meet you, especially work with you!!!

Rob
Rob

House Trim Reno

Absolutely amazing work! We replaced all our baseboards and door/window casings in our house with a more modern design. This was a big project. Edvard’s team was professional, meticulous, organized, quick, and very clean! They installed everything beyond our expectations and went beyond to fix problematic areas. Edvard was patient with us and provided us with really helpful design guidance. Their pricing is very competitive and the service first class. I strongly recommend Flex Designs.

Thank you Rob, it was our pleasure to work with you!

Alejandro
Alejandro
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Whole house renovation

This is not the first time hiring Flex design for my projects. All the times were for crown moldings, baseboards and doors installation and all times the job was done very well. Edward is a pleasure to deal with and is quick to respond. The installers are all professionals and s company is very easy to deal with. They do a great work! Thanks again Flex design!

Thanks a lot, Alejandro, it's our pleasure to work with you every single project.

Cindy
Cindy

New door casings, baseboards, installation of new interior doors and hardware

I found Flex Design on HomeStars and I'm so glad I did. After reading many reviews, this company stuck out.
From a quick initial response from the owner, to coming over to quote and starting the job, convenient for me, everything was seamless.
Flex Design team was very professional and detail oriented. The job was done quickly and they always left after cleaning up. I wish I had
more work for them to do as they were a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend!

Thanks a lot Cindy!!!

Elena
Elena

Crown moldings

Excellent job! Entire house has been done for two days. Very professional people, no mess has been left.

Thank you Elena, very nice to work with you!

Женя in Toronto
Женя in Toronto
1 review , ON

Kitchen Renovation

Extremely professional team who delivers top quality on time for a reasonable price.Every person I have interacted with was very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. Would definitely recommend them to other and use their services in the future.

Thank you so much, very nice to meet you

More about Flex Designs

Flex Designs creates custom designs tailored to your specific needs, making sure your house stands out from all the other boring houses on the market. We specialize in professional installation of crown moulding, wainscotting, baseboards, doors and casings. We also offer coffered and waffle ceiling design installation service. Flex designs is committed to offering every customer differentiated design and customer experience. Our team is professional, creative and extremely attentive to details.
Call us to get your free estimate today!