Amar Appliance Maintenance Service (Aams)

Surrey BC V3W 5J4
Appliance Repair
Amar Appliance Maintenance Service (Aams)

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Amar Appliance Maintenance Service (Aams)

Gurwinder
Gurwinder
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Washer

No doubt these guys are perfect! Best company for washer repair! They took only a short amount of time to repair my washer. It was a perfect service experience. Thanks a lot.

My pleasure Gurwinder !We appreciate your business and thank you for taking time out of your day to post this review. Our customers are critical to us; our goal is to ensure we provide prompt and professional services to your complete satisfaction

wayne
wayne
1 review White Rock, BC

fridge repair at affordable price

No question these people are experts at their jobs. Fixed my fridge on a modest budget. Perfect! They know their trade perfectly. I am much relieved now as I know I have someone to lean on for such work.

My pleasure Wayne!We appreciate your business and thank you for taking time out of your day to post this review. Our customers are critical to us; our goal is to ensure we provide prompt and professional services to your complete satisfaction

Marc
Marc
0 reviews Delta, BC

Satisfied with refrigerator repair service

I sincerely thank them for their swift service. My refrigerator was not working for two months. And believe it or not, I called them; they did it in JUST TWO hours! Thank you!

My pleasure Marc! We appreciate your business and thank you for taking time out of your day to post this review. Our customers are critical to us; our goal is to ensure we provide prompt and professional services to your complete satisfaction

Martin
Martin
1 review Surrey, BC

Dishwasher repair Service

Amar Appliance is the best, especially at providing profound service and Dishwasher Repair! Worth every single penny! My dishwasher was in horrible condition. They repaired it too within a small budget. Kudos to their service.

My pleasure Martin!We appreciate your business and thank you for taking time out of your day to post this review. Our customers are critical to us; our goal is to ensure we provide prompt and professional services to your complete satisfaction

Lisa Harris
Lisa Harris
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Dryer Repair Service

My dryer is now working perfectly! You guys have done a great job!! Appreciate it! I have consulted multiple professionals for my dryer repair, but no one could do the work. You have done it perfectly.

My pleasure Lisa Harris!We appreciate your business and thank you for taking time out of your day to post this review. Our customers are critical to us; our goal is to ensure we provide prompt and professional services to your complete satisfaction

Shane Koek
Shane Koek

Fridge Repair

I had a very positive experience with Amar's services. Our Fridge was not working properly, there was colling issue after called Amar he came as soon as possible and resolve it by the afternoon. Communication was clear and he is very honest and budget friendly service provider. I strongly recommend Amar's Appliance Maintenance services

My pleasure Shane Koek !We appreciate your business and thank you for taking time out of your day to post this review. Our customers are critical to us; our goal is to ensure we provide prompt and professional services to your complete satisfaction

Henry Bell
Henry Bell
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Appliance Repair Service

It was second time I was using his service first I booked for washing machine this time for oven. Both time he responded quickly and fixed my issue properly. Most importantly his charge is really affordable, never force to replace parts unnecessarily. I must say the best repair service I got from him.

My pleasure Henry Bell!We appreciate your business and thank you for taking time out of your day to post this review. Our customers are critical to us; our goal is to ensure we provide prompt and professional services to your complete satisfaction

jitender Sing
jitender Sing

Fridge Repairing Service

Very prompt and professional. We had Amar Appliances fix our Fridge and then a month later fix our Samsung fridge. Both times he did an excellent job. Very reasonable on both jobs. Highly recommended!

My pleasure Jitender Sing!We appreciate your business and thank you for taking time out of your day to post this review. Our customers are critical to us; our goal is to ensure we provide prompt and professional services to your complete satisfaction.

Paul cooper
Paul cooper
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Appliance Repair Service

I called Amar appliance a few days ago and let me tell you they were the best repair company I’ve seen! They have affordable prices, awesome customer service, are on time and professional! Previously I take service from different companies but was not happy with their work that’s why I can say they are the best. Strongly recommend them if your looking for affordable pricing, great service and stress free service.

My pleasure Paul cooper!We appreciate your business and thank you for taking time out of your day to post this review. Our customers are critical to us; our goal is to ensure we provide prompt and professional services to your complete satisfaction.

Mathew
Mathew
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Washing machine repair service

To be frank I had a doubt about their service because I was using their service for the first time. One of my relative suggest me to contact me with Amar when my washing machine stopped working suddenly. After called them they told me that the technician will come the next day and don’t be panic he will repair this properly. Technician came the next day on time and fix the issue properly then checked it again after that he left my house. Such a gentle behavior & excellent professionalism. Now my washing machine working fine. Thanks Amar!!

My pleasure Mathew!We appreciate your business and thank you for taking time out of your day to post this review. Our customers are critical to us; our goal is to ensure we provide prompt and professional services to your complete satisfaction.

More about Amar Appliance Maintenance Service (Aams)

Our customer's satisfaction is our first priority, we are committed to what we do, and we love what we do. We repair all kinds of appliances, from a microwave to filling a refrigerator with cooling gas. We ensure you if you call us once, you will call us again because of your satisfaction. We are fully certified and have a 20+ of experience in mechanical, electrical, and in-home appliance repairs.