Sapphire Stairs And Railing

Jessica in Ottawa
Jessica in Ottawa
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Staircase & floor makeover

Jay & team were fantastic to work with - very competitive price, great attention to detail, work done on time, job site was kept clean and super friendly/pleasant to work with. He installed our new hardwood for the 2nd floor and redid our staircase from carpet to hardwood/white risers/new posts & spindles. I would highly recommend!

thank you Jessica it was great pleasure working with you.
thank you for being such a great person.

Jaime from Whitby
Jaime from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Stair refinish and hardwood installation

We recently had our stairs refinished by Jay. I am a perfectionist with high expectations and he exceeded my expectations in every way. Jay was always on time, responsive and worked with us to make sure we were very happy. He patiently answered all of our questions. We are thrilled with our new stairs and will highly recommend him to our friends and family.

Thank you very much. It's was our pleasured working with you. Hopefully see you in the future project.

steve from Whitby
steve from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Replaced stairs and railing

Selected based on home star reviews. Jay and team were great to work with. Stairs look amazing. Transformed entrance and exceeded expectations. Efficient and good clean up. I would highly recommend.

0 reviews Ajax, ON

Home Stairs Glass Railing

Fast, very professional, on time, very knowledgeable and friendly company to deal with. Very meticulous and wants perfection

Thank you guys. It was a pleasure working with you guys.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Stairs replaced and stabilzed

Jay was recommended by our close friend who had her stairs updated.
What an amazing job we are so very happy that we hired him to work on our stairs. His outstanding workmanship, impeccable clean up and the job was completed in estimated time. Also, the price and payment methods are both very professional.
We truly appreciate all the hard work and recommend him whole heartedly.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

New Stairs

Jay was recommended by a friend. He gave us a great quote, worked with us to get the exact glossy black I was hoping for and the spindles I wanted. They were always on time, clean and friendly. Would highly recommend to anyone. Out staircase turned out beautiful and we are beyond happy!

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Hardwood flooring installation

The quality of work that I received, exceeded my expectations. Jay was extremely professional and he was in constant communications with me to ensure that I was getting what I asked for and that I was satisfied. I was so pleased with the work he did, I passed on his contact information to my friends and family. What a difference the new stairs have made in my home. After he completed the stairs, I hired him back to do some more work.

Adam
Adam
1 review Ajax, ON

Beautiful Stairs

We’re beyond happy with the work Jay and did for us, literally transformed our home. Replaced the carpeted stairs to beautiful hardwood stairs. He was on time, on budget, great communication and an honest guy. As someone that does a lot of DIY I’m glad I didn’t attempt this project, Jay left the project spotless and cleaned up every night. Great work Jay thumbs up!

geoff seeley from Brampton
geoff seeley from Brampton

Inside Railing

Called Jay for an estimate on new railing for staircase and he responded quickly with a quote which we thought was fair. Jay dropped by with some samples and wanted to make us feel comfortable with the project before starting. Jay and his team did an excellent job, cleaned up well and even came up with suggestions about a post. Turned out better than we thought. Highly recommend Jay for stairs or railings. Very pleased with the job Thanks Jay....Geoff & Teresa

Jimmy
Jimmy
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Carpet to Hardwood Renovation

Jay fit us into his tight timeline and changed our carpeted stairs to hardwood with white runners in a few days. At first i was worried about all the debris from the carpet removal that I covered my furniture, but Jay and his team contained the area with plastic drop sheets. It was an overall clean and good job. I'd recommend him.

thank you Jimmy it was a great pleasure working with you. hopefully see you soon in the near future.

Jay

More about Sapphire Stairs And Railing

We guarantee our work with 50% off your deposit!
Your satisfaction is our motivation.