Furniture Refinish & Repair

Reviews for Touch Ups Plus

Cynthia in Brampton
Cynthia in Brampton

Chair Repair

Chair leg badly broken right off. Touch Ups Plus did an amazing job repairing it just like new again. You can't even tell it was broken. Can't speak highly enough about their work and service. Really great folks from start to finish. Better price than others I went to and repair completed on time. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Thank you very much for the great review Cynthia!
We look forward to being of service again!

Table restoration

Lacquering of a coffee table base. Reliable service and quality workmanship. Very pleased with this company. Will use them again.

Thank you very much for the great review!
We look forward to being of service again!
Touch Ups Plus

I didn’t know my table and chairs could look so good.

Thanks so much to the great team at Touch Ups Plus. They refinished a small chest and my dining room table and chairs. The quality of the workmanship and the customer service was superior - a ten out of ten in all areas. I would recommend them to my friends. Thanks Lynn, Mark and Mike.

Thanks for the great review!!
We are always happy to hear customers are happy!
You were great to work with too!

Lana in Toronto
Lana in Toronto

Dining room chairs

Very happy with the work that Mark and Mike did for us.
The 6 dining room chairs that we sent to them look brand new. Bonus was that the work was done in a timely fashion.
Would highly recommend.

Thank you very much Lana! You were a pleasure to work with!!
We're happy when customers are happy!!

Scott in Ottawa
Scott in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Refinish dining table top

Touch Ups Plus did a fabulous job refinishing my dining room table top from brown and stained to black to match our décor. Touch Ups Plus checked with us during the process to ensure we got the black finish we wanted. They were exceptionally professional, friendly and skilled. I would definitely have other pieces refinished by them and recommend them without hesitation. The pictures below show the table before and after Touch Ups Plus work. I am beyond pleased with the results.

Thank you very much for the great review Scott!!

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Table Refinishing

I brought a second-hand table to Touch Ups Plus for refinishing and repainting. The table was solid and well-built, but the wood finish was in very bad shape, and we wanted to bring it back to life with a new painted surface. Lynn and her team provided an accurate and fair estimate for costs and timing, and assisted in selecting a paint colour and finish. The finished product exceeded my expectations - the table looks brand new, the paint job is impeccable, and her team even cleaned up and repaired the hardware. We are so pleased with this project, and we will certainly use Touch Ups Plus for similar work in the future.

Thank you very much for the great review Jordan!!!
It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to being
of service to you again in the future!

lisaverdone
lisaverdone
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Kitchen table refinished.

I own my parents 40 yr old maple wood table and I didnt want to buy a new one because it fit my space so well. The top was refinished natural and the legs painted white to match new chairs. It was stained a very dark lacquer and I wanted it lighter. My expectations were met and the guys at Touchups plus did an amazing job!!

Thank you very much Lisa!
It was a pleasure working with you!

D in G.T. in Toronto
D in G.T. in Toronto

Repaired damaged panel

A high-end vanity cabinet had a panel with severe damage - a 2" x 3" corner ripped off, and several nicks and chunks out of it. Where others had said it was beyond repair, and unable to find a company to re-make it, I thankfully found Touch Ups Plus, to carry out this challenging job for us.

They replaced the damaged sections, and with colour-matching, re-finished it to look like new. I was amazed. They did an excellent job; you can't tell that it was repaired at all.

The result showed true pride of workmanship, which is hard to find these days. On time, at quoted price, and at a far less cost than having to replace the whole vanity. Huge thanks to Mark, Mike and Lynn, for a job well done. I would recommend Touch Ups Plus without hesitation.
~Debby~

Thank you very much Debby, for the great review!! Really appreciate your wonderful comments.
It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to hearing from you again!
Lynn, Mark and Mike Wilson Touch Ups Plus

Frank
Frank
8 reviews King City, ON

Table Top Refinish

Very timely service, completed ahead of schedule. They did a fantastic job, the table top looks like new. I would highly recommend and plan to use again in the future!

Thank you very much Frank!
It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to hearing from you again!

Joe
Joe

Dining Room Table repair re-finish

Lynn and the team were very professional in the repair of our Dining Room Table. We were very satisfied with their service and expertise.
Joe & Maria
Markham

Thank you very much for the great review Joe and Maria!
Much appreciated.
We look forward to the opportunity of being of service to you again, in the future.

More about Touch Ups Plus

Our Yonge Street address is a mailing address only.
Our shop is located in the Dufferin/Steeles area .... BY APPOINTMENT ONLY ...
Please call us at 905-833-2388 or email us at touchupsplus@gmail.com
Call or email us to arrange an appointment (if you're wanting to bring items to our shop for viewing for pricing).
SEND US PHOTOS of your furniture needing repairs, in an email and we can provide pricing from there normally.
If an on site appointment is needed to view your furniture, an site check will be arranged (no charge).

Touch Ups Plus has been providing furniture repairs, touch ups, refurbishing and refinishing, both on-site and in our shop (located in the Dufferin/Steeles area), to residential, corporate accounts, government and designers in Toronto/GTA since 1987 (30+ years).

Territory Serviced:

Our Eastern boundary is Oshawa, Northern boundary is Barrie, Western boundary is Cambridge.

Services offered: (WE DO NOT DO UPHOLSTERY WORK)

. Kitchen cabinets restoration, painting cupboards, repairs, refurbishing and/or refinishing (custom colour lacquer match service available)
. Dining table sets touch ups, refurbishing, or painting (coloured lacquer or paint
. Antique restoration
. French Polishing
. Chairs .. touch ups, refurbishing, refinishing, regluing
. On site touch ups on wood furniture (in your home or office), i.e. remove water marks/damage on cabinets or meeting tables, touch up scratches in lacquer finish, plastic
laminate finish or Corian counter material
. On site refurbishing of residential and office furniture (touch up scratches, water/pizza box heat mark removal)
. On site wood millwork touch ups and refurbishing (doors, baseboards, paneling)
. Size modification on wood furniture, i.e. cut down boardroom tables, dining tables
. Veneer repairs
. Custom colour matching for all wood stain finishes