Dream Kitchen Home & Design

Tatyana B.
Tatyana B.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen renovation

I contacted Dream Kitchen, and right away they replied in a professional manner. They provided my husband and I with an estimation for our full kitchen renovation.

As they started renovating our kitchen, George and Mazdak always kept us in the loop about what they were doing, this really helped as we felt reassured and knew they weren’t going to be any surprises in terms of cost.

The employees ALWAYS showed up on time and never rescheduled. We really appreciated that as we are full time working people but they made it really easy for us!

The job itself is truly a dream kitchen and we are inlove with our new kitchen. We have had our cabinets, countertops, backsplash, done and we are truly obsessed with it. We have already recommended Dream kitchen to family members and friends.

Hey Tatyana, I'm glad everything was to your liking! It was nice working for you! Thanks again
Dream Home Kitchen & Design
416-858-2778

Sarah A.
Sarah A.
2 reviews Caledon Village, ON

Kitchen renovation

Dream Kitchcen and Home Design did an amazing job. They renovated my kitchen with great attention to detail. Everything was done to the highest quality with nothing overlooked. We were in constant communication every step of the way. I'm so impressed with the finished product! It was better than I expected. Highly recommend!

Hey Sarah, thanks for the review! Glad you liked it! Have a great day :)
Dream Home Kitchen & Design
416-858-2778

More about Dream Kitchen Home & Design

Welcome to Dream Kitchen Home & Design....where Dream Kitchens do Come True
An affordable higher-end kitchen design is at your fingertips with us. Just call us to discuss what is possible.