Construction Solutions Group Inc

225 Tonner Crescent Aurora ON L4G 0E8

General Contractors
Construction Solutions Group Inc

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Construction Solutions Group Inc

Louise
Louise

Toronto Condo Renovation

After searching for months for a contractor to renovate our condo and coming up short, we were about to give up. We decided to reach out to one last company for a quote. And we are so glad we did. From the beginning, Zeev was available to answer our questions, provide his advice, and share some considerations. He was patient with us as we finalized our condo renovations and made sure we had all the documents we needed to submit to our condo board. We ripped everything out...floors, doors, door frames, popcorn ceiling, kitchen. We wanted to transform our condo into our home and Zeev and his team definitely did that for us. In a nutshell: Zeev and his team are amazing to work with. Very professional, courteous, and honest. Zeev and his team were also able to role with the punches as we added minor changes to the renovation plans, remaining on budget and on time. After the renovations finished, the condo was cleaned top to bottom, making it move in ready for us. Another highlight of Zeev and his team: they were available to come by and do a few touch-ups after we had moved in. Its the finishes and attention to detail that is really outstanding. We are so so happy to be in our home. And we cannot wait to work with Zeev and his team again.....we still have 2 bathrooms that need a facelift!

Meneleo
Meneleo

Basement Renovation

Zeev and his crew did a wonderful job in our basement. They kept the work area clean the whole time. They were professional and always worked with a smile. We shopped around comparing quotes from different contractors. There are many good contractors out there who could do a nice job. But we went with CSG because Zeev was easy to talk to. You ask a question, you get a straight simple answer. We dont have any experience with renovation work but Zeev and his crew walked us through the process. Knowing were under a very tight budget, there was no pressure or sales talk from them to go for more expensive options. Like any renovation projects, there were unexpected issues but Zeev always kept an open communication and worked to get matters resolved. Thank you CSG!

Thank you so much for your review! it's our pleasure. looking forward to work with you again!

Adam in Mississauga
Adam in Mississauga

Basement Reno

CSG completed my basement Reno. Their team was great and quality of workmanship is excellent. Zieb kept us up to date and always answered our calls. My family and I are loving our new basement. Many thanks CSG. I highly recommend this company for Renos.

-Adam Narine

Complete Condo Renovation - King West

Me and my husband did some serious research trying to find the perfect company to do our complete condo renovation. The first time we met Zeev he made us both feel at ease and very comfortable with his recommendations and skills. He impressed us from day one and it only got better. Zeev and his team were exceptional! Zeev was always available to answer all of my questions and he made me feel comfortable asking (even the silly questions) His project manager Vitaly was so helpful and patient with me and my husband! There work was beyond impressive! We want to share our experience with all that are interested because renovations can be scary but Zeev and his team made our experience AMAZING in every way!!! If you could only see our condo you would see the fantastic renovations... oh wait... you can... check out CSG Renovations Instagram... our beautiful condo renovation is there along with all of the other amazing before and after pics! BIG THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ZEEV AND HIS TEAM!!! we cant thank you enough and I still owe you a Homemade Pizza :) Christine and Cesar

Roxanna in Mississauga
Roxanna in Mississauga

Professional, Clean, punctual, honest and excellent customer service

After asking friends and looking through reviews, I contacted the top notch professional company,
CSG “Construction Solutions Group Inc.”, to look at my outdated condo.

Mr. Zeev, the owner, is a very honest and trustworthy person. He made sure to walk us through the process and took over the entire re-construction by keeping us in the loop every step of the way. The demolition and Installations went very smoothly and in a timely manner.

They CSG has done an excellent job installing all the pluming, electricity, tiles, dropped ceilings and pot lights, ceiling popcorn removal, wallpapers, paintings and bathroom renovations. At the end of the project, the company hired professional industrial cleaners to clean up our newly renovated condo, which was included in the contract.

The CSG crew are fully aware and up to date with Ontario condominium policies and rules and they respected every single aspect of the condo policy act.

The entire crew were attentive and courteous to us. They kept everything on track and they were great to work with.

We appreciate the job that was done at our condo. We highly recommend CSG for anyone who is looking to upgrade and renovate their home

KristyP
KristyP

Downtown Toronto condo renovation

I met/talked with 3-4 contractors before I chose to work with Zeev to renovate my mother's 615 sq ft condo: full kitchen reno, upgrade flooring, painting, and pot lights installation. His quote was fair and he was able to start (pretty much) immediately! Throughout the reno, Zeev was able to navigate through the complexity that the condo building management posed. He kept me up to date with the reno progress and set reasonable expectation. The end result was great, the reno made the condo unit look a lot bigger and brighter than before. Thank you CSG!

Daniel in Frankford
Daniel in Frankford
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

Basement Finnnishing

We hired CSG to finish our basement. They started on time, deliveries were made per schedule and every single trade showed up when they were supposed to. The job was done in 3 weeks with everything to our satisfaction. When we weren't sure what to do, Zeev was able to steer us in the right direction, helping us pick out floors, paint color and floor plan. All the workers were courteous and polite while in our home. Would 100% recommend.

Thank you for your review Daniel. it's our pleasure. we look forward to working with you.

Incredible popcorn ceiling removal

I have nothing but good things to say about Zeev and his team. I spoke to many contractors when quoting my project (I’m a first time home buyer and didn’t have a good handle on market prices) and CSG not only had the best value, but also got the project done in less time with amazing quality. They removed the popcorn ceiling in my condo unit, painted the ceiling, and installed ceiling pot lights in a dimly lit area of my unit. they are multi-disciplinary and took the time to keep me updated in every step of the process. I would definitely refer CSG to any family or friend.

Thank you so much for your review!!! it's our pleasure. looking forward to work with you!

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Basement renovation

Renovate my basement with CSG renovation and the leader Zeev was absolutely amazing
Thank you for the honestly the attention for everthing for being fair and professional for the good advice and for the fair price
You are amazing keep going like this
Thanks again from all my family

Julia
Julia
3 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Very professional and really cares about the end result!

We hired CSG to finish our basement in our new house. We previously used Zeev renovation services in our old house so we are satisfied returning customers.

Our basement is now gorgeous, they did a professional and flawless job. We had several setbacks because there is a shortage of supply during Covid, Zeev was able to quickly find a solution to any problem and recommended replacements that did not result in any delays and the basement was finished in 4 weeks, just like he promised!

I love the fact that Zeev personally overseas each project and makes sure that his team did a fine job. It's rare to see that the owner of the business cares so much about his reputation that he personally checks each work every time. That was one of the major reasons I came back to CSG, I like when the company I hire actually cares of the end result especially in renovation business where I often found that once you hired some company and they did the job, there is no one to talk to even if the job was done poorly.

Once again CSG made us very happy customers and we will definitely be coming back whenever we need anything done in our house!

Thank you so much for your review. it's our pleasure. looking forward to work with you

More about Construction Solutions Group Inc

The CSG renovations inc is proud to serve customers in Toronto and all across the Greater Toronto Area. We are your go-to professionals for anything to do with your house, from interior home designs and renovations to buying and selling. We embrace the excitement of working in one of the most dynamic, diverse housing markets in North America.

CSG renovations inc employs a wide range of professionals who are ready to help you with whatever you need.
Whether you want to renovate, rebuild, buy or sell a home, CSG renovations inc is your number one choice. Our services include the following:

Renovations to one or more of the rooms in your home
Basement finishing and renovations
Whole house renovations or rebuilding
Planning and designing