Sapphyre Electric

Reviews for Sapphyre Electric

Sara from Toronto
Sara from Toronto

Upgrading plugs and switches

Friendly, punctual and efficient! Basil was superb, he answered all my questions patiently and had a warm, genuine nature. He arrived right on time and left the space clean and orderly. He upgraded old plugs and installed new dimmers and the price was very fair. Happy to say I have found my new electrician for all future electrical needs! Highly recommend.

Thank you for this admirable review, Sara. We are delighted to learn that our service incited joy, value, and the beginning of what will be a wonderful relationship. Thank you for the opportunity to be your electric solution.

Vithushan
Vithushan
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Circuit Breaker

I am so happy to have found Basil from Sapphyre Electric. From the moment I called him, he was responsive, helpful and courteous. I had an issue with the fuse in my circuit breaker that was connected to our over the range microwave that kept tripping. I explained the issue to Basil over the phone and he was willing to show up on Labour Day to fix it! During the service call, he was really helpful and he explained everything he was doing so that I could understand what was going on. His work is very clean and he was right on time. He is also extremely efficient and you can tell he has years of experience just by how he diagnoses the problem. I will be hiring Basil for any future electrical needs!

Thank you for this lovely review Vithushan. We are happy to learn that you are pleased with our service. We often let our customers know what is required so they can make informed decisions and feel confident in knowing that they are getting great service and excellent workmanship.

Stephanie
Stephanie

100amp Panel change, aluminum wiring and plugs

I had the pleasure of having Basil and Nicola help me with some big electrical tasks! I am a first time homeowner and Nicola took the time to explain permits, working with ESA and doing everything to code. I had another electrician come in telling me I needed a 200amp service panel installed but Basil came and let me know that keeping my 100amp service would be fine in our 1400sq ft house, saving us a lot of money. We also had aluminum wiring and Basil helped us inspect our outlets to make sure everything was safe and installed a few new ones in places we needed as well. I will not hesitate to recommend Sapphyre electric for any electrical services :) Thank you again!!

Thank you for the review Stephanie. We are happy to learn that you were pleased with the service we provided. We try our best to provide pertinent information to help our customers make informed decisions.

Ashwyn
Ashwyn
1 review Oshawa, ON

GFCI Outlet

Basil was amazing and easily diagnosed the problem and resolved the issue. I would definitely use him again. Highly recommend him. Friendly, and reliable service. Had all the tools and essentials needed to get the job done.

We appreciate your review Ashwyn and your choice to acknowledge Sapphyre Electric's professionalism. We aim to please our customers by providing immediate and friendly service. Thank you for the opportunity to be your electric solution.

Dennis
Dennis
9 reviews Oshawa, ON

Basement, Kitchen and bedroom

I've had Basil over a number of times for a variety of different electrical jobs and he's been great every time. He's on time, efficient and fair with price. I would hire him again!

Thank you for this review, Dennis. It's wonderful to learn that Basil is fulfilling our mandate by ensuring our customers experience excellent customer service that incites; safety, quality, and value.

john.e.comar in Toronto
john.e.comar in Toronto
6 reviews , ON

Great customer service

Outlets in one room were without power. Basil quickly diagnosed and explained the issue. Customer service was great - arrived on time, super helpful, and fixed things up quickly. Explained the pricing before the service started, and the rates were reasonable. Will definitely use his services again in the future.

Thank you for this wonderful review, John. Sapphyre Electric's goal is to leave all our customers satisfied with our services. We are happy to know that you find our customer service "super helpful". We believe in being courteous and transparent and will communicate with our customers to ensure their problems are resolved. Thank you for the opportunity to be your electric solution.

Justin in Toronto
Justin in Toronto

Very professional, easy to work with. Highly recommend.

Basil is very easy to work with, shows up on time, and can figure out almost anything. His prices are reasonable, and he’s a hard worker. I’d highly recommend him for both small and large jobs, I’ll definitely be sure to use him again!

Thank you for this review Justin. At Sapphyre Electric, we aim to please our customers and we are happy to learn that we are fulfilling our tasks by providing excellent service.

ab.samiya in Scarborough
ab.samiya in Scarborough

Electric repairs

Basil has been such a pleasure to work with. I have worked with him twice now for some installations around the house, and he has made the process really easy every time! He is professional, respectful and has a very kind attitude. He always gives you little tips and advice that you wouldn't normally know, I found them to be really helpful. His prices are very reasonable as well. I can honestly say that he has found himself a regular client, I will definitely reach out to him again for future needs.

We appreciate your honest review, ab.samiya, and we are pleased to learn that Basil represents Sapphyre Electric accurately. Our aim is to make Sapphyre Electric synonymous with professionalism, integrity and customer service. We share knowledge with our clients when the opportunity presents itself. The more our customers know, the better equipped they are to make informed decisions.

NK
NK

If you are looking for a Superior, Affable, Professional and Prompt electrician team...

...look no further than Sapphyre electric. Nicola was very quick to respond to my initial inquiry and subsequent questions pertaining to rewiring and installing potlights in my kitchen. Over the two days of installation, Basil arrived exactly when he said he would, took the time to explain his approach and kept me abreast of his progress. He even suggested some changes to my design that made it more efficient and gladly replaced the potlights for a different colour even though I had not been explicit in my request upfront.

I highly recommend Sapphyre electric and would have no hesitation in hiring them for future electrical projects.

Thank you for this genuinely pleasant review NK. Sapphyre Electric aims to fulfill our motto and provide the best residential and commercial electrical solutions that incite; safety, quality and value. We are pleased to know that you experienced our aim with such enthusiasm. We appreciate your recommendation which is based on your genuine experience. Thank you for the opportunity to be your electric solution.

Katie from Toronto
Katie from Toronto

Wonderful friendly service

Basil was great. Very efficient and took care of all my needs quickly. I trusted his work, and that he was helping me find the most cost effective solution. Basil was delayed arriving due to complexities at an earlier job, but was excellent and efficient when he got here. I would definitely use Sapphyre again!

We acknowledge your review and will continue to provide excellent service to our customers. Sapphyre Electric keeps the communication process engaging to ensure optimal service. Thank you for the opportunity to be your electric solution.

More about Sapphyre Electric

FREE QUOTES - FREE ESTIMATES

Sapphyre Electric is a licensed, insured, courteous, trustworthy and mindful company that sees our customer's interests as paramount. Work is provided by licensed electrician who has provided electrical services for several commercial buildings and condominiums in the GTA including, the Home Depot, Walmart, The L-Tower, and Back Stage in Toronto.
Sapphyre Electric specializes in new builds and renovations for residential and commercial buildings. Services we provide include; install new and upgrade switches, outlets, panels, and electric service from 100 to 200 amps. Install carbon monoxide and smoke detectors, bathroom and ceiling fans, pot lights, and other lighting fixtures.
Servicing the GTA including the following cities; Ajax, Aurora, Brampton, Caledon, East York, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Stouffville, Toronto, Unionville, Uxbridge, Vaughn, and Whitby.