GTA Kitchen and Bath Depot

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Toronto ON M4M 3A7

Reviews for GTA Kitchen and Bath Depot

Great service

Great service and I think by far the best prices in all of GTA. Extreme professional staff they did everything in a timely manner. Best thing about the experience was transparency when it came to the project. They cared more about my satisfaction.

Thank u for your business, we value your review

Mark E. from Toronto
Mark E. from Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

Overall great work! We were very happy with the work Leo and his crew did for us. Very responsive, very good workmanship with the tiling (Bill was great) and at a reasonable price. I did most of the design myself and bought the majority of the supplies (Tiles, vanity, hardware, mirror, etc) but Leo provided very good design advice and their team executed the design to perfection. Overall highly recommend for a bathroom renovation for sure.

Bojan in Toronto
Bojan in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

Working with Leo and his team was pleasure. Very organized, precise and straightforward. His team provided amazing service as per our plan. One of his team workers, Mu, can't just stop working. Looking forward to finish my basement soon.

Thank you for the positive feedback. Leo

Jennafer
Jennafer
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

tile floor, shower tile and backsplash

We hired tile xpro for our new build and we’re very happy with the work and service received. I would highly recommend them for any tile job big or small..

Kanwalmeet in Toronto
Kanwalmeet in Toronto

kitchen Renovation

We had a great experience with Tilexpro. Accommodating to change requests. Great price. And we love the transformation. Even though I still can't cook in my new kitchen but we love how everything looks and operates. Thank you so much Leo.

Kanwal D.
Kanwal D.

Whole house renovation. Kitchen, paint, washroom, tiles etc

I highly recommend Tilex Pro for anyone looking for good service and good quality. I had absolutely no problems with the team in terms of communication and the outcome is just flawless.

Thanks to TileX Pro for fulfilling and reaching the highest standard of quality

Anonymous
Anonymous

Kitchen and bathroom

Found this company online based on location.
Worked quickly.
Helpful and polite.
Prices very reasonable.

Shaira R.
Shaira R.

Bathroom

Leo and his team did an amazing job on my bathroom renovations. They were on time, very professional and had brilliant ideas on how to design the space to make it more efficient.
They went above and beyond and provided advice and options so I can stay within my budget.
Iam very pleased with the outcome of my bathrooms and will renovate my kitchen aswell with them.
I would highly recommend TileX Pro to anyone looking for quality work!

Thanks TileX Pro for an outstanding job!!

More about GTA Kitchen and Bath Depot

At GTA kitchen & Bath Depot, we specialize in kitchen and bathroom renovations, with over 12 years of experience in construction and renovation industry, our qualified team is ready to tackle all of your remodeling and renovation needs. Our products and services include: Quartz Countertops for all surfaces, kitchen and bathroom cabinets & vanities.