OC PAINTING

Best of Newly
Listed '22 winnerBest of Newly Listed '22winner

Reviews for OC PAINTING

Great Work Wall Damage

OC Painting did an excellent job repairing and painting over some wall damage we had in our condo unit due to condensation. From the start, there was excellent communication about all aspect of the job and the work was done within the quoted time frame.

Also appreciate that OC Painting took the proper health and safety precautions while working within our home.

Would definitely hire them again.

I'm greatfull that you guys like the job I did
I Hope to see you again in the future

Jane from Bridlewood
Jane from Bridlewood

Excellent Find

Ozzi is a superb contractor and we are happy to recommend him. He is an excellent communicator, and keeps his commitments. We were able to schedule him to paint our primary bedroom within a week, although we were not in a rush. Ozzi's quote was reasonable. He sets high standards for his work especially the prep work. This makes all the difference in the final quality of the painting job. He is personable, flexible and a good listener. We will definitely hire him again.

I Hope to see you guys again in the future

Aleks in Toronto
Aleks in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Upstairs and stairwell painting

We were initially looking for someone to throw up a quick paint job as a “temporary” fix, as we had planned to eventually replace all of the drywall in our 50 year old house. Our walls were in terrible shape…multiple patches from cutting holes for electrical work on every wall, damage from 3 kids, and just old, tired, glossy paint from the previous owners. I didn’t think these walls were salvageable, but figured a paint job would hold us over until we did our reno. We hired Ozzy, and he showed up on time as promised, and quoted a very reasonable amount for the job.

Ozzy did such an incredible job, we couldn’t be happier! The walls look so good that we actually decided it’s not worth ripping out the drywall in the future, which is going to save us a lot of money.

He was very professional and thorough, and left the house spotless after the job. We will definitely be calling him back for future projects.

Thanks Ozzy!

Hi Aleks and Mark
I Hope to see you guys again in the future

Siding painting

When Ozzy showed up to evaluate the job (siding painting), he was very thorough and took the time to explain every detail of the job. He listened to our questions and made suggestions based on his years of experience. I had gotten a few quotes before Ozzy showed up, and by far, he was the one who was able to point out things that others had overlooked. I would highly recommend him for any painting job.

TULA
TULA

OutDoor Railing like New Again

Attention to Detail and Pride in Work......

This is how I would sum up my experience with Ozzy. He is efficient and reliable and his attention to detail was beyond words. Would highly recommend him for painting in a heartbeat.

Thank you !

alby27 in Toronto
alby27 in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Exterior Painting

OC Painting did an excellent job on my exterior paint job that including 2nd floor panels, front door and garage frame. Osman was friendly, knowledgeable and very detailed in his work.

Would recommend them to complete any residential painting and would use them again in the future.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Exterior Trim painting

Reached out to HomeStars for exterior trim painting as my 25 yr old house looked old due to faded paint trims and I also have challenges with heights and doesn't feel safe doing it myself. So I decided to get a pro. I'm lucky to get Ozzy to do the job for me. He is very professional, experienced, explained the process well and commits to the timeline and most of all the high quality paint job. Now my exterior never looked so much better. Thanks Ozzy and Sebastian.

Thanks Mike for this great review!

Andrew
Andrew
1 review Ajax, ON

Entire main floor repainted

Had all the walls on the main floor repainted as well as up the stairwell and upper hallway. Very happy with the work. Any repairs that I pointed out were taken care of. Work started on time and finished quickly. Would gladly use again. Thanks Ozzy!

Thank you Andrew for taking the time to write this review - we appreciate your business! Feel free to contact us anytime.
- OC Painting

Washroom painting and removed mold

Great service, good communication and delivered exactly what I requested. My washroom had mold all over the sealing and Ozzy helped remove them and repaint my washroom. Washroom is now looking brand new.

I'll like to thank you for taking the time & effort to write this review,it's much appreciated!
Thanks again for your feedback

Paint in my kitchen

I highly recommended Homestars OC PAINTING to those who are looking for someone to get any parts of their house to get painted. They did an excellent job doing my kitchen for an affordable cost and with an amazing result.
Professionalism and attention to detail was really awesome. Kodos for a job well done.... definitely will call them again in the future to do painting in other parts of my house ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

I'm pleased to hear you are very happy
We are committed to achieve perfection in all our jobs
Hope to hear from you again.

More about OC PAINTING