The Duct Doctor.

Ajax ON L1T 2H8
The Duct Doctor.

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for The Duct Doctor.

Tanya in Toronto
Tanya in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Duct Cleaning Services Received By The Duct Doctor

Affordable, friendly, professional, efficient services were provided. I'm completely satisfied by the work and the videos of the ducts too. IP&C protocols followed for pandemic safety. Scheduling was so convenient. Thank you Duct Doctor and staff!

Hi Tanya
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you were happy with the service. It was a pleasure seeing you and your family and we look forward to providing you with your next duct cleaning service in 3-5 years.

Emily in Toronto
Emily in Toronto

Excellent Service

The Duct Doctor was always quick to reply to messages and was flexible about scheduling as well as very reliable. They arrived exactly on time and did an excellent job cleaning our ducts. We appreciated the before and after videos that showed how thoroughly the ducts had been cleaned. Pricing was also competitive.

Thanks you so much for your positive review. We are happy you liked ours service . We always try to give the best to ours clients .

Panda12
Panda12
1 review Ajax, ON

Excellent & Professional Duct Cleaning Service!

Raul recently cleaned the ducts for my new home. As a first time home buyer, I liked the fact that he took the time to explain the process and his findings to me. He concluded with before and after pictures. He also sent a message prior to the appointment to confirm what his services would cover.

Overall, Raul went above and beyond. His services were lower then a lot of other service providers I had inquired with. No gimmicks or estimates based on estimated # of vents - just a fixed price. I recommend Raul!

Thanks for your positive review. We are glad you are happy with ours services. We always try to help as much as possible.

Yury in Thornhill
Yury in Thornhill

Excellent duct cleaning service!

Raul did a great job! His SMS conversation was very clear. The quote was very detailed with a very competitive price. Raul arrived on time. He explained all the details about this cleaning service. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. Everything was cleaned very thoroughly. I have received the best service in the last 20 years. Raul mentioned in the quote 2-3 hours. My ducts were dirty and it took exactly 3 hours. I highly recommend Raul's service!
Thank you Raul!

Hi Yury. Thank you so much for your positive review .
We pride ourselves with our professional work and do our best to meet all of our customers need.
It was a pleasure meeting you.

Private User reviews Scarborough, ON

AMAZING JOB

VERY THOROUGH - HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Took his time and clean each and every vent completely.
there were no hidden fees, job was exactly if not more that quoted.
I highly, highly recommend this company

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that you were happy with our service .

Duct cleaning

The Duct Doctor quickly responded to our request. His quote was straight forward. When Raul came out to our home he was friendly, informative and efficient.
He also provided us with before and after videos and walked me though some maintenance tips to keep the ducts and vents clean over the years.

We would definitely recommend The Duct Doctor for your duct cleaning!!

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to meet you and to provide our services to you.
I look forward to see you again in 3-5 years for your next duct cleaning service.

Raul.

Jamie in Toronto
Jamie in Toronto
4 reviews Caledon, ON

Awesome job

Had Raul come by and do a complete cleaning of our system and support equipment prior to selling our house. Very professional, was on time and the job took 2.5 hours. He took the time to explain everything he was doing and what it would do provided a before and after video of our duct supply system.

Would definitely recommend him to any of our friends.

Hi Jamie. Thanks for your positive review. We are glad you are happy with the services.

ahmed
ahmed
1 review Caledon, ON

Duct cleaning

Stop your search & hire this company, Raul was punctual, professional and honest. I have hired a few duct cleaning companies in the past and I must admit, he was the most forthcoming and professional I have seen so far in this industry. I already recommended his service and would hire them again.

Hi Ahmed, thank you for your positive review. We are glad you are happy with the service. We try to do the best service we can and make happy our costomer. See you again in 3 to 5 years.

Josh from Toronto
Josh from Toronto

Post Reno Duct Cleaning

Raul was great! Very responsive and flexible with scheduling. He arrived right on time, was very courteous, followed all COVID protocols and went straight to work. He provided a before and after video of our ducts to verify his work. He was respectful of my wife and I working from home. We probably don't need our ducts cleaned again for a few years, but he'll be the person we call when we do and we'll recommend him to friends and family.

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife. I'm glad to hear you were happy with the service. Our customers and their health are very important to us and we strive to take every precaution to keep everyone safe. I look forward to seeing you again at your next service and appreciate your referrals to your friends and family

Aria in Toronto
Aria in Toronto

Fantastic!

Very happy with Rauls service. I messaged a few companies from Homestars and Raul was the first to respond and his package included everything for 1 price. He filmed a before and after video of the vents and followed up after he left to make sure everything was in working condition. He provided wisdom on specific filters I should be using and was a pleasure to deal with! Efficient and reliable. Will use again when the time comes :)

Hi Aria. Thank you so much for your positive review. We pride ourselves with our professional work and do our best to meet all our customers needs. We are glad that you were happy with our service .

More about The Duct Doctor.

The Duct Doctor is a family owned and operated residential duct cleaning business servicing Southern Ontario. Our skilled technicians are fully trained and knowledgeable to provide services that are at par with the highest levels in our industry.

We are always happy to explain our cleaning procedure and are open to answering customer questions. We pride ourselves on having honesty, integrity and accountability for our work.

We provide a complete duct cleaning package with an affordable flat rate and will not charge you for extras once we are in your home.

Call The Duct Doctor for all your air care needs.