Macho Movers Inc

Guelph ON N1E 5J5

Reviews for Macho Movers Inc

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

2 Time User

Needed their assistance for second time in 2 years. Another very efficient move. Again very helpful and knowledgeable in getting the job done in great time and no damage. Would use again.

Thank you for choosing Macho Movers once again! We're thrilled to hear that our team provided efficient and reliable service for your second move in two years. Your satisfaction and trust mean a lot to us. Should you ever require our assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to make every move a seamless and positive experience for you. Safe travels and best wishes in your new space!

Private User reviews Amaranth, ON

Piano Movers

Macho Movers came to move a piano for me on short notice. Brad and Nick were courteous, knowledgeable and efficient. There was a small blip that was resolved to my satisfaction and I will use them again.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Macho Movers. Our team takes pride in delivering impeccable service, ensuring your belongings are handled with care and precision. Your recommendation means the world to us, and we're grateful for the opportunity to assist you with your move. If you ever need our services again or have friends and family in need, we're here for you. Safe travels in your new space!

DannyR
DannyR
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Kind and Careful

Macho Movers did an immaculate job on a move we had booked with them this past week. The movers were incredibly kind and careful with our belongings. We will always recommend Macho going forward

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Very unprofessional

BEWARE!! THEY BUY THEIR 5 STAR REVIEWS!! Brad and his wife are extremely unprofessional. They are all about customer service until you've already paid, then if there's any issues they will ignore you. The movers damaged several of my items and walls while moving. I tried to contact them and no response until I wrote abad review, then they decided to contact me. They were threatening me and even went as far as leaving bad reviews on my personal employment page about me. Absolutely ridiculous.

I'm genuinely sorry to hear about your negative experience. This is not the level of service we aim to provide. We take customer feedback seriously and are committed to addressing your concerns. Please provide more details or contact our customer service directly so that we can investigate and resolve the issues you've encountered. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and assure you that your feedback will be used to improve our services.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

An absolute pleasure.

The Macho Movers team did an outstanding job moving my familys piano a few months ago from Milton to Kitchener. They were prompt, professional, and took great care in handling our piano throughout the entire process.

From the moment they arrived, the team was courteous, efficient, and respectful of our home. They laid out floor protection at both locations, which we were super happy about. They carefully assessed the situation and came up with a plan to safely move our piano without causing any damage to the instrument or our property.

Throughout the move, the team worked seamlessly together and communicated effectively to ensure that everything went smoothly. Their attention to detail and commitment to providing exceptional service was evident from start to finish.

Overall, I would highly recommend Macho Movers for any moving needs, particularly when it comes to moving delicate and valuable items like pianos. Their professionalism, expertise, and commitment to customer satisfaction make them an excellent choice for anyone looking for a reliable and trustworthy moving company.

Thank you for your incredibly detailed and positive feedback! We're delighted to hear about your outstanding experience with Macho Movers during the piano move from Milton to Kitchener. It's rewarding to know that our team's professionalism, careful planning, and attention to detail made the process seamless and stress-free for you. We truly appreciate your recommendation, and we're always here to provide the same level of exceptional service for any future moving needs. Your satisfaction is our top priority!

Missy in Toronto
Missy in Toronto
1 review Guelph, ON

Professional and Experienced

Was extremely happy with how our move went from Guelph, Ontario to Milton Ontario last year. The movers were professional, careful and polite. They packed our belongings into boxes, after careful speculation I discovered all of our belongings were safe and protected well with paper and bubble wrap. I have been recommending macho movers to all my friends and family. All who have used them have nothing but great things to say.

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Macho Movers during your move from Guelph to Milton. Our team takes pride in providing professional, careful, and polite service, ensuring the safety of your belongings. We're grateful for your recommendations to friends and family, and we're delighted to have earned their positive feedback as well. If you ever need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Your satisfaction is our greatest reward! 🌟🚚

Home Star Reviews
Home Star Reviews
1 review , NB

Neglected to re-assemble the 1 item they dis-asembled

What kind of moving company was this? Are you kidding me??? Only 1 item to re-assemble, my bed. and they snuck away without putting my bed together.

As a senior female, they should have taken note!!!!!!!!!!!!! And had the DECENCY to put the bed BACK. together again.

And they peed in every single fresh and immaculately cleaned bathroom to boot ! That is what McDonalds is for, not a home that was just cleaned and sold!

Not impressed, and have worked with several moving companies.

I'm sincerely sorry for the disappointment and inconvenience you experienced. This is not the standard of service we aim to provide. We appreciate your feedback and take it seriously. Our team will investigate the lapse in assembling your bed and address the issues you've raised, ensuring that this doesn't happen again in the future. We understand the importance of respect and professionalism, especially during a move. Please accept our apologies, and if there's anything we can do to make it right, please let us know. Your satisfaction is our priority.

Yunas in Toronto
Yunas in Toronto
1 review Elora, ON

Outstanding service and attitude

We had a huge move going out to Elora. The crew that showed up for the move were polite, fast moving and fun to be around for the day. There were a lot of laughs, making the move a lot less stressful than I had originally expected in my mind. From the furniture to the cartons, all my life collections were placed exactly where I had instructed the gentlemen. Thank you for the pleasing experience macho movers

Thank you for your glowing feedback! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Macho Movers during your significant move to Elora. Our team takes pride in delivering not just efficient services but also a touch of positivity and camaraderie. We appreciate your trust in us and are delighted to have made your relocation a memorable and stress-free experience. If you ever need assistance in the future, we're here for you! 🌟🚚 #MoveMacho #HappyCustomers

Lyu in Woodstock
Lyu in Woodstock
1 review Woodstock, ON

I’m not sure if what they are doing is legal

Our original moving company wasnt able to make it. So we made the biggest mistake hired this company. We have really few furnitures, which the other company only charged $280 to move all that. This company however ask more than $600 originally, but after dragging their speed on purpose, they multiplied their guaranteed price more almost 3 times to $1500.
Surprisingly this shameless company got rated almost perfect on google maps. As I browsing down the comments, I saw so many people had experience this horrible crime as I did. I hope everyone who experience this could please keep everything documented, report this to our local police and moving ossifications, we have to stop this together !!!

Hello Lyu,

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this. We do not believe however that this happened working with our company.

Upon investigation, we do not have record of anyone with your name in our system that we have moved recently or in the past. We also have not done any moves within Woodstock other than ones that we completed the in-home estimates ourselves and were the first company that the customers had booked with.

With our company, we do not ever provide a "guaranteed price". We provide estimates that are given with an hourly rate and an estimated number of hours the move may take, which is based on the information the customer provides to us in regard to the items that we will be moving for them. Unfortunately, if all information is not accurately provided to us during that process, the estimate may not be accurate.

Furthermore, none of our management or office staff can recall any moves that have occurred that a situation like this has come up. IF you wish to further discuss this situation, please give us a call at 519-830-4974.

Thank you.

Long Day
Long Day
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Review on our move

We were pleased with the young men who did our move - they worked hard and stayed focused through out the move. However we ended up moving furniture ourselves since the truck was not large enough for our household. After talking to the company about our situation we realized this could have been avoided if there had been better communication. My recommendation would be to have on site estimates done rather than sending pictures or better communication and clarity with clients as to what they are planning to move. Also advising all clients a second truck is available if needed at a REDUCED cost. We experienced lack of communication which left us having to move some of the furniture
ourselves and finishing at 11:30 at night. It was a long day.

Thank you for your review, we do try and make it out to do in home estimates. We aren't always able to do so, I am glad that the young men worked hard and stayed focused.

More about Macho Movers Inc

Defined by hard work and efficiency, Macho Movers Moving Company is a local moving company based out of Guelph, Ontario. Created by head Macho, Brad Veldman, our goal is to provide Southwestern Ontario with an affordable moving solution that encompasses the need for safety and efficiency.
Using all of the best technology to ensure your products are secured and taken good care of, our Moving Experts will move you out of your old space and into your new one in remarkable time.
We provide more than just the muscle to get you out of your old space and into your new. Packing your personal belongings is just one extra we offer that some of the other guys don't. Preparation for a move can be truly grueling, but Macho Movers are prepared to take the headache away.
Macho Movers also specializes in junk removal, as we have some of the best resources to get rid of that old rubbish to the landfill, or more environmentally viable options. Last but not least, there isn't any request we won't entertain. Do you have an excruciating job, fit for a bunch of Macho Movers? Give us a call and we will try our very best to make your wishes come true. Don't believe us? Just check out our testimonials on our website!