R&M Irrigation Systems Ltd.

Sprinkler Systems
Brampton ON L6P 3P6

Facebook
Sprinkler Systems
R&M Irrigation Systems Ltd.

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for R&M Irrigation Systems Ltd.

Kyle Barr in Etobicoke
Kyle Barr in Etobicoke

Sprinkler System

Im a landscape Contractor in the GTA and Use Raf and his crew on all my jobs. These guys are efficient and take great pride in their work

Kyle Barr
CuttingEdge Landscaping
416 805 7642

Dot
Dot
0 reviews , ON

Irrigation system

In 2020 Raf was referred to me. Raf installed a sprinkler system on our Lawn. The team were efficient and professional. They took care to make sure we were happy and satisfied with the installation. Raf is also reliable, as they came to close the system in the fall. Due to Raf and his team's excellent work, in 2021, we referred him to another family member for installation. They are also very satisfied with the installation and aftercare. Raf and his team are reliable, efficient and effective. They did the job as was required, and they also gave clear instructions on what to do and what not to do. We will not hesitate to refer him again.

MLaba
MLaba

Sprinkler System Pros!!

Last year we contacted R&M to install a sprinkler system in our backyard. I was very impressed with RAF - friendly, prompt, professional and reasonable. They did an outstanding job and if I had questions about the system, Raf was quick to answer.

This year it was time to do the front yard. Once again they were complete professionals. Came, quoted, scheduled the install, arrived when they said they would and did a fantastic job. They gave great suggestions and we are extremely happy with everything theyve done for us.

I would for sure suggest the wireless add-on. The program is great. You can control the sprinkler from your phone. It communicates with the weather network so the system doesnt come on if its raining and adjusts if there is going to be a long drought. Well worth it.

Overall, I give Raf and R&M a 10/10 and would recommend them to anyone.

natarajanlvs
natarajanlvs

Sprinkler System Installation

I was in urgent in need of Sprinkler system installation ; I contacted Raf from R & M and he did excellent job with absolute commitment to time, and always responds when texted or called and completed the service on time as expected

Norbert in Avonmore
Norbert in Avonmore

Lawn sprinkler

R& M irrigation was referred to me by a friend. I spoke to Raph and had him come over to give ne a quote. I was very happy with the price he quoted to install the sprinkler in my lawn. Rsph and his brother came and installed the sprinkler system in my lawn in a very professional way. I was very much impressed with their work. Very neat and very professional. I am very happy with their service and would definitely recommend them to anyone. Very reasonable and professional.

burnz in Toronto
burnz in Toronto

Sprinkler System Blow-Out

I contacted Raf to winterize my underground sprinkler system. Unfortunately, when I sent him a text I typed in the wrong number. A week later I realized this and re-sent the text; Raf responded right away, and was at my house within an hour! Thanks for the quick response, and great job on setting up the system for the winter!

Private User reviews Palgrave, ON

Irrigation System for Gardens

Raf came out in mid June to quote us on a 6 zone irrigation system for our garden beds. His quote was very reasonable for the work involved. The team came out at the end of June to complete the work. They completed the work in half a day (I live in a rural area with lots of property and they ran a lot of line.) The work completed was excellent. They took the time to go through the system with me to show me how it operated and even came back to make small adjustments to the spray heads. Highly recommend hiring them for your irrigation needs.

SRH
SRH

Backyard Sprinkler System Repair/Install

Raf and his team very extremely professional, prices competitively and did not hesitate to come by right away and assess the project and provide us with the best options. We really appreciate your due diligence, professionalism, and helping us achieve our schedule/timeline. Highly recommend this company.

Water system and landscaping

I saw this company in my neighborhood working on one of my neighbor home 1 year ago and I decided to give them a try. I needed a water sprinkler system in my lawn because I have a side house and my lawn is pretty big. They came the next day and finish the job the same day. Man this people don’t play. They were very professional and a job well done.
This year I needed some landscaping in my lawn with some nice design. Again they came did a nice design at the front and back of my house and installed all the plant I bought, the best part they even added my head to my water sprinkler system for free so my plant can be water everyday. I even recommended them to a family friend and they did a nice job and I will definitely recommend them to anyone.

Lokesh
Lokesh

Irrigation System Installation

They arrived right on time, installed 3 zones for my lawn and completed the job within 6 hours. Before leaving they adjusted the sprinklers and configured the controller to make sure that the system will water my lawn properly. They also cleaned up the lawn and did not leave any mess behind.

Raf and his team (Brother and father) they did a great job. I highly recommend them. Thanks again for the work!

More about R&M Irrigation Systems Ltd.