R&M Irrigation Systems Ltd.

Sprinkler Systems
Brampton ON L6P 3P6
Sprinkler Systems
R&M Irrigation Systems Ltd.

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for R&M Irrigation Systems Ltd.

natarajanlvs
natarajanlvs

Sprinkler System Installation

I was in urgent in need of Sprinkler system installation ; I contacted Raf from R & M and he did excellent job with absolute commitment to time, and always responds when texted or called and completed the service on time as expected

Norbert in Avonmore
Norbert in Avonmore

Lawn sprinkler

R& M irrigation was referred to me by a friend. I spoke to Raph and had him come over to give ne a quote. I was very happy with the price he quoted to install the sprinkler in my lawn. Rsph and his brother came and installed the sprinkler system in my lawn in a very professional way. I was very much impressed with their work. Very neat and very professional. I am very happy with their service and would definitely recommend them to anyone. Very reasonable and professional.

burnz in Toronto
burnz in Toronto

Sprinkler System Blow-Out

I contacted Raf to winterize my underground sprinkler system. Unfortunately, when I sent him a text I typed in the wrong number. A week later I realized this and re-sent the text; Raf responded right away, and was at my house within an hour! Thanks for the quick response, and great job on setting up the system for the winter!

Private User reviews Palgrave, ON

Irrigation System for Gardens

Raf came out in mid June to quote us on a 6 zone irrigation system for our garden beds. His quote was very reasonable for the work involved. The team came out at the end of June to complete the work. They completed the work in half a day (I live in a rural area with lots of property and they ran a lot of line.) The work completed was excellent. They took the time to go through the system with me to show me how it operated and even came back to make small adjustments to the spray heads. Highly recommend hiring them for your irrigation needs.

SRH
SRH

Backyard Sprinkler System Repair/Install

Raf and his team very extremely professional, prices competitively and did not hesitate to come by right away and assess the project and provide us with the best options. We really appreciate your due diligence, professionalism, and helping us achieve our schedule/timeline. Highly recommend this company.

Water system and landscaping

I saw this company in my neighborhood working on one of my neighbor home 1 year ago and I decided to give them a try. I needed a water sprinkler system in my lawn because I have a side house and my lawn is pretty big. They came the next day and finish the job the same day. Man this people don’t play. They were very professional and a job well done.
This year I needed some landscaping in my lawn with some nice design. Again they came did a nice design at the front and back of my house and installed all the plant I bought, the best part they even added my head to my water sprinkler system for free so my plant can be water everyday. I even recommended them to a family friend and they did a nice job and I will definitely recommend them to anyone.

Lokesh
Lokesh

Irrigation System Installation

They arrived right on time, installed 3 zones for my lawn and completed the job within 6 hours. Before leaving they adjusted the sprinklers and configured the controller to make sure that the system will water my lawn properly. They also cleaned up the lawn and did not leave any mess behind.

Raf and his team (Brother and father) they did a great job. I highly recommend them. Thanks again for the work!

0 reviews Caledon, ON

Backyard Landscaping

I Was very satisfied with their work. They came, did their work like true professionals and an end of job they did a walk through with me which was very unique. They also provided all the necessary tips to maintain the new lawn.

1 review Orangeville, ON

Residential Irrigation

Arrived on time, completed work professionally, quickly, with a clean up afterwards. The work done was as described in the estimate and completed in a single day. Everyone wore a mask and prescribed to distancing guidelines.
I would highly recommend this company for all the reasons above, as supporting a local family business.
Thank you again R&M Irrigation for the work!

More about R&M Irrigation Systems Ltd.