Good Job Renovations

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Toronto ON M9C 1R5

Reviews for Good Job Renovations

Great job. Very orofessional

Paul was great to work with to get the quote. He came in person to evaluate the fix necessary to my hard wood floor. Gave me a very reasonable quote. Was great with communication throughout the process he did excellent and I would recommend him whole heartedly

Thank you so much for your review.
Im very happy that I could help!
All the best!

0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Luxury Plank Flooring

Punctual, precise, and professional.
Good Job renovations re-did our entire first floor just under 2000 sf. seamlessly, including all living areas, kitchen, rooms, and even closets. They also re-did our baseboards and casing as we wanted a more modern and updated look.
Ask for Paul he is a perfectionist!!

Thank you for your review. Clients satisfaction is very important to us.

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

House Renovation (Flooring)

We are extremly satisfied from our floor, which was installed by Pawel from Good Job Renovations. He promptly responds to the phone calls or emails. The entire process was performed in a very professional manner from the beginning until the end. He provided us with a very reasonable price compared to the competition. Also, our place was spotless when the job was done. I strongly reccomend this company to anyone, who wants to upgrade their house.

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure helping with the project!

Love it!

Honestly im so thankful i got the wood installed by Paul. Paul is an artist. Great work. Extremely professional. I would highly recommend it to others. Even my uncle that is a renovation worker complimented Paul’s work.

Thank you for your great review.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Excellent Hardwood Floor Installation in Toronto

I recommended Paul from Good Job Renovations to my clients, who were preparing to list their house for sale and needed excellent new flooring on the main floor that would fit their reno budget. Paul delivered spectacular results, installed a very precise engineered hardwood floor on-time and kept the house extremely clean during the process. I will continue recommending Paul from Good Job Renovations to my clients and I'm definitely going to hire him for my own projects in the future as well!

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure working with you!

kjpye in North York
kjpye in North York

Renovation Project

Professional high quality workmanship. Completed on time and on budget. Went above and beyond. Highly recommend!

Thank you for your great review. Customer satisfa tion is very important to me. It was a pleasure working fir you.

More about Good Job Renovations