X-garage door

Markham ON L3R 6X4

Reviews for X-garage door

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

oakville re and re

Henry and his team came out and assessed the need to remove and re frame the garage doors to accommodate low headroom. Quality doors at fair price point. Finished product was excellent and I would highly recommend.

it's nice to work with you.
thanks John.

Great job seamless install

Henry and Skyler are a great team. Good communication and great service
Mike in Don Mills

thanks mike.
btw. I love your door. lol.

WAYNE.KOLE in Toronto
WAYNE.KOLE in Toronto

Fast no fuss

Called afternoon Dec 30 to Homestars and Top Dog Garage Doors’ serviceman Henry called me not more than 1 h later. Fixed and installed my garage door spring the morning New Years Eve. Showed me the work, he also greased/oiled the wheels. Doors are smooth running and work warranteed 3 years.

Thank you for your affirmation of us.

by the way .we are X-Garage Doors.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Professional and on time

The technician came in on time. He was well prepared and he fixed my issue on the spot while offering one tear warranty for the quality of service.

I highly recommend them!

Thank you for the wonderful review , and thank you for choosing our company to complete your service. We are happy to hear you had a great experience!

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Garage door opener install

Henry was Awesome, very professional, and friendly, would recommend.. I was quite happy with my service, and any additional questions I had were answered quite well.

X-Garage Door is good.

Thank you very much for your good review!

Raed
Raed

Garage door spring replacement

Garage door spring replacement. Punctual, friendly, good price, good service, would do business with them again.

Thank you very much for the good review.

John
John

Door Replace

Finally, I changed my 20 years old door. I called this company, booked an appointment with Skylar. She showed up on time, explained what they going to do to install the new door and give me a reasonable price. No any other hidden fees. I was out on the installation day, but the technician was doing their job nicely. They tested many times before leaving, when I got home I found no problems at all. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your kind words. we will keep going to provide the best we can do to our clients.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

garage door replace

I got my newly renovated house a modern style door from this company. Skylar who is the salesperson give us the suggestion. And she is right, the door looks beautiful with our house. After 2 weeks of the order ( I was tole the door will come between 2-4 weeks) Henry came to install this door for me and finished professionally. The price was reasonable. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs to replace their garage door.

Dritan  in Toronto
Dritan in Toronto

Garage doors

Great company..I order two garage doors and did wonderful job installing them..the price for the doors was very competitive...the installer was polite and great job..I would recommend them to anyone

Thank You very much for the good review!

Michael
Michael
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Garage door opener installation

I needed to have my garage door openers installed and I hired X-garage door to complete the job. Their response was quick and the quote was reasonable. On the day, the technician Henry called and confirmed with me one hour before he arrived, showing that he was organized. Henry is a nice guy and very professional and knew exactly what he was doing. He finished the job fast and decently. He also patiently answered all my questions. Overall, I had a good experience to have X-garage door to install my garage door openers. I will grab them for my further tasks related to my garage and will recommend them to my friends and other people who need the service.

Thank you very for the great review, Michael!
Professionalism has always been our aim.

More about X-garage door

X-Garage Doors offers residential & commercial garage door products and service, no big or small, we are the right company to call.

What makes X-Garage Doors outstanding from others

Replace old garage door
• Qualified technicians fully equipped with the knowledge, professional trained, 8 year’s experience.
• Let you make the design on you own garage door, enrich you home outlook, make your house more valuable.
• By using 100% North American products, we only provide superior quality garage doors
• Can beat any price, make your every penny worthy

Repair & Service
• 24 hours emergence service
• Fast, professional, and affordable service, solve your problem right on time.
• Replace damage door panels, replace damage springs, Garage door opener repair/replacement, Replace the rust garage door parts, Replace the damage cable