X-garage door

Reviews for X-garage door

Steve
Steve
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

New garage doors and hardware

Skyler came to give me a quote, very thorough and brought a sample of the doors. Installed within 2 weeks of order and great quality. Henry the installer did a great job, clean and tidy. Very happy would use again if the opportunity arose

Thanks for the awesome review!

L09
L09

Garage door

Got my new garage door and opener installed. Very professional and clean work. Answered my questions regarding the door patiently and even showed me how to set it up and make minor adjustments. Thank You very Much.

Thank You very much for the excellent review! It was our pleasure to work with you.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

uopened door

My door was not openning, I called Henry. Based on the pirture of the garage door that I send to him. He defined the problem, and came to helped us fixed the door in 2 hours. Door was funcational after all, well done.

Thank you very much for the review. Our technicians have over 10 years experience in garage door industry. Experts with anything related to garage door.

Xiao
Xiao

Garage door installation

Henry helped us to install a new garage door. He is incredible! Excellent work with fair prices! 100 percent recommend.

Thank You very much! Glad we could help!

nancy
nancy

spring repair

Very good price with great service. My spring got broken in the morning, and I called the company for service. The job get done the same day. Very efficient.

Thank You very much, it was our pleasure to work for you.

More about X-garage door

X-Garage Doors offers residential & commercial garage door products and service, no big or small, we are the right company to call.

What makes X-Garage Doors outstanding from others

Replace old garage door
• Qualified technicians fully equipped with the knowledge, professional trained, 8 year’s experience.
• Let you make the design on you own garage door, enrich you home outlook, make your house more valuable.
• By using 100% North American products, we only provide superior quality garage doors
• Can beat any price, make your every penny worthy

Repair & Service
• 24 hours emergence service
• Fast, professional, and affordable service, solve your problem right on time.
• Replace damage door panels, replace damage springs, Garage door opener repair/replacement, Replace the rust garage door parts, Replace the damage cable