Whyte Plumbing & Heating

Whyte Plumbing & Heating

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Whyte Plumbing & Heating

Sink repair, garburator repair

Great service! Very punctual and diligent in their repairs. Conor is an A+ plumber who can fix literally anything you have issues with. Will definitely be using him again.

Thanks Amir. Whyte Plumbing & Heating

Luc J.M in Toronto
Luc J.M in Toronto
1 review Richmond, BC

Repiping Project

Probably our most positive experience with a plumbing firm ever. In a highly competitive market, especially these days, people who go the extra mile stand out. Conor certainly lived up to this standard. Jeevan and Conor provided extraordinarily efficient service in terms of communication, competitiveness in pricing, and workmanship.

Thanks Luc, it was our pleasure to work for yourself and Beth. Whyte Plumbing & Heating

Stephen in Burnaby
Stephen in Burnaby
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Bath tub spout repair

Conor was very efficient and pleasant to deal with. He responded to my Email within 10 minutes and completed the repairs the very next day. I highly recommend Whyte Plumbing & Heating!

Thanks Stephen. Whyte Plumbing & Heating

Toilet backed up

The toilet at the office was backed up and needed it repaired quickly. I called Whyte Plumbing & Heating and they were at my office the same day, just a couple hours later. Friendly plumber and the service call was very quick. These guys are reliable and would highly recommend.

Thanks Amar, glad we were able to help you out. Whyte Plumbing & Heating

Windsor Wolves Creations  in Kamloops
Windsor Wolves Creations in Kamloops
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Full house gut plus extra

As a general contractor, I hired Conor and the Whyte plumbing boys to upgrade and add a number of lines in a house I was renovating. Conor, himself, is very attentive, punctual and reliable. His quote was fair, and they lived up to expectations. His crew (as well as him) were communicative and interacted very well with the other trades on site. Their craftsmanship was phenomenal, and left me and my clients supremely satisfied. So much so, that I recommended him to do work at my parents home. Which was completed with the same care as the other project. I highly recommend Conor and Whyte plumbing.

Thanks for the kind words Stuart. Looking forward to working for you again in the future. Whyte Plumbing & Heating

PETE
PETE
0 reviews North Vancouver, ON

Laundry, Kitchen upgrades

The date was sent with in a week and the day of They were on time did all the requested work and cleaned up after themselves. finished the job that day and the invoice was the same as the quote.
All that said will used them again as well as recommend them to anyone looking for a Plumber.

Thanks Pete. Whyte Plumbing and Heating

Greg from Crucial Roof Services Ltd
Greg from Crucial Roof Services Ltd
3 reviews Delta, BC

Bathroom Reno

Connor is fantastic. He came to my rescue when one of my pressurize lines sprung a leak. He also installed new fixtures in my bathroom as well as plumbed for new fixtures in the second bathroom. He goes above and beyond expectations on everything he does. I cannot say enough positive things about him.

Thanks Greg. We're looking forward to finishing off your second bathroom!

Humphrey
Humphrey

Plumbing work

I highly recommend Whyte plumbing. Conor was very professional and very transparent about the work that he performs.
After diagnosing with a drainage problem with our washing machine, Conor identified the issue and immediately found a way to eliminate it completely.

I'm impressed with his knowledge and the work. Problem solved!

Thanks Humphrey, glad we got to the bottom of the issue for you. Whyte Plumbing and Heating

Tim W.
Tim W.

Bathroom Shower Drain/Blockage

I placed a service call with Whyte Plumbing & Heating due to an intermittent clogging of a shower in my condo.

The technician arrived on time and made an appraisal of the problem and proposed a solution. The job was completed in good time, he cleaned-up the job site area and respected my home.

I received an invoice by email the following day and I was happy to pay right away because it was a job well done.

I would highly recommend Whyte Plumbing & Heating to any of my friends and family in the future.

Thanks for the kind words, our technicians love to hear positive feedback like this. Whyte Plumbing & Heating

leanne
leanne

Replaced the piping under house.

Conor was very professional and gave us a very fair price. Extremely pleased with his work and efficiency. We will be using Conor again for any plumbing needs in the future. Very nice guy easy to deal with!

Thanks Leanne. Looking forward to working on your garage reno as well, Whyte Plumbing and Heating

More about Whyte Plumbing & Heating

From a full home renovation to a leaky faucet, we have you covered at Whyte Plumbing and Heating. We offer very competitive prices and all our work is done to the highest standard. All our tradesmen are Red Seal certified and fully insured. Get in touch today for a free quote.