Markseal Corp.

Handyman Services
Vaughan ON L4J 8C2

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Markseal Corp.

Sonia
Sonia

Various home repairs

Markseal completed several projects in our home, including repairing faulty work done by a previous contractor, power-washing stone, and assembling furniture. They're able to perform a wide range of services with a high level of skill, and were always professional and on time. Since I found Markseal I no longer need to rely on my contractor to come back for relatively small jobs, or find a different company for every little thing that needs to be done around the house. They have saved me time and money and a lot of frustration. I will be calling on them regularly!

Sonia thank you so much for taking the time to write the review. Much appreciated.

NorthYork O.
NorthYork O.

Handyman projects

Marco was the best! He had excellent attention to detail to our projects, was super knowledgeable, and great customer service!! My wife and I felt extremely comfortable with him and will without a doubt use him for similar projects in the future. Two thumbs up for sure!

Thank you so much for leaving a review. I really appreciate it.

angelicamcmanus
angelicamcmanus

Coatrack mounting

A coatrack was mounted onto my wall. It was done quickly and professionally. I would recommend to others.

Angelica, thank you for leaving this review. Much appreciated.

Ivana M.
Ivana M.

Appliance repair, drywall and trim replacement and repair, painting, sink and faucet replacement, other miscellaneous repairs

Marko is a multi-faceted construction professional, who does an exceptional job at managing his clients’ expectations when it comes to scope, budget and schedule. He is punctual, well prepared, efficient and tidy with his work. We are extremely satisfied with all the work he has done in our home, from small to complex jobs. We would be happy to recommend him to family, friends and anyone who needs a job well done.

It was a pleasure doing work for you. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Much appreciated!

More about Markseal Corp.

Experienced, friendly handyman services. Fair prices. Always on time. We'll always give you a straight-up answer.
Don't hesitate to send us a message or call and remember, no job is too small!
We service primarily central Toronto and North York area, Thornhill and Richmond Hill.

Handyman Services
Furniture Assembly, Caulking, TV Wall Mounts, Wall Shelves, Pictures, Wall Art, Light Fixtures, Range Hoods, Toilets, Faucets, Sinks, Bathroom Vanity, Handrails, Baby Proofing Items, Dishwasher Installation, Door Installation, Door Locks, Cabinet Knobs and Handles, Baseboards and Trim, Wall and Ceiling Repairs (holes and cracks) and a lot more.
Cash, Cheque, Credit Card, E-Transfer