Plumber Near Me

Reviews for Plumber Near Me

Naz in Toronto
Naz in Toronto

Quick and efficient

Alex responded very quickly to my request for same-day service with pricing and exact timing. He gave advance notice if his arrival and the work executed appears to be if good quality. He also provided some feedback on system design issues which was very helpful. Would recommend.

Thank you so much for you review. It was out pleasure.

Colette
Colette

Very Knowledgeable and helpful.

Dealing with a backed-up kitchen sink that had been
leaking into the basement he was quick and efficient
at a reasonable cost

Thank you so much for choosing Plumber Near Me for your project.
We will be happy to assist you in a future.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Sump pump installation

Alex installed the sump pump for us when previous one was damaged. It was a smooth process and Alex explained every step required. I would highly recommend.

Thank you so much for posting your review. Would be happy to assist you in the future.

#1plumber
#1plumber
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Plumbing Services

Wow, with every plumbing contractor being so busy these days, I was extremely happy to hear back from Alex at Plumber Near Me at a moment's notice. Alex, who is a master plumber, installed our toilet in a quick and efficient manner. Alex was on time, followed covid protocols, was very thorough and professional. Thank you for all your help.....top notch service.

Janet - Halton Hills, Ontario

Thank you so much for your review.

Trudy in Oakville
Trudy in Oakville

Leaky Basement/Waterproofing

ALEX is the ultimate Best!
Professional, Refreshing, Honest Gentleman Plumber I have ever come across. He sourced my leaky basement problem in a flash and repaired and tightened a dripping pipe from my kitchen complimentary and that rectified my water problem. He saved me Thousands of $ by being Honest in his field.

I highly recommend his services to anyone who is looking for a Plumber/Basement Waterproofing Specialist.

Thank you so much for posting this review. Plumber Near Me will be happy to assist you with your future projects.

Kunal from East York
Kunal from East York

Kitchen Drain Clog That Was Complicated

Kitchen sink was clogged.
20 minutes after I posted, Alex called. He arrived promptly the next day at the scheduled time.
Nearly two hours later after finding access to the clogged area under the house without damaging my finished basement Alex left with the job complete well above my expectation
He will be my go to for all my plumbing needs and should be yours as well!

Thank you So much for choosing Plumber Near Me for your project. Plumber Near Me will be happy to assist you in you future needs.

Oksana in Etobicoke
Oksana in Etobicoke

Plumbing work

Very satisfied with service provided. Response to the request was very quick. Would use Alex’s company again.

Thank you a lot.

Basement Leak

Alex came in, took a look at the problem and suggested what needed to be done. He was very patient in explaining the issue to me and the best way to resolve it. His men were there on time and finished on time. I was updated every step of the way when it came down to laying the materials. The area was neatly covered back up. He was reasonably priced from the number of vendors I contacted. I would definitely recommend Alex and his company if you want a good job done. Thank you Alex.

Thank you Michelle. It was our pleasure.

Sibyl in Toronto
Sibyl in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Drain clog for the kitchen line

I had a drain clog on the kitchen line in the basement. It was filled with thick grease (inside the ~3 inch pipe). Alex came by within the hour and started to work on it with multiple snaking tools. He finished by using his camera (no extra charge) to ensure the clog was cleared and diagnose the cause . He showed and explained the cause and probable future issues. Provided a reasonable quote for that job. Very happy with his work and honesty. He doesn’t seem to be a person that will over charge you.

Thank you so much for writing this review. Plumber Near Me will be happy to assist you with your future projects.

Chris in Mississauga
Chris in Mississauga

Various plumbing issues

They contacted me immediately and were out the following day.

Alex was very courteous, knowledgeable, and accommodating. He went out of his way to make sure that the work was done properly and that I was happy with it. He was very thorough in explaining everything. It helped me to understand what was going on. I appreciated all of his recommendations.

He exhausted all options to clear a kitchen sink clog, replaced a laundry tub, faucet, and counter, and replaced a leaky outdoor faucet with a newer, better, frost-free model. It was a very long day for him.

Another thing that I appreciated was that I didn't have to ask or remind Alex to wear a mask. It showed me that he is a responsible individual. Depending on when you read this, the COVID pandemic could be ancient history. You might not think that this a big deal but it was important to me.

I would highly recommend Plumber Near Me and would gladly use them again. In fact, I still need some work done and will be calling them back.

Thank you so much for posting this review. Plumber Near Me will be happy to assist you in a future.

More about Plumber Near Me

Hello neighbour! Plumber Near Me was found to fulfill the needs of GTA homes and home owners in experienced and pocket-friendly drainage and waterproofing contractor that cares. We are listening patiently to all of your needs and offering a solution you actually need. With decades of experience we have learned ...
Looking for Drainage Contractors pros in Oakville?