Moonshot Automation

Reviews for Moonshot Automation

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Theatre room

Back in February Carmine and his crew repaired my theatre set up in the basement. Recommendations were given and they set me up nice. They even saved me money on a warranty that I was unaware of. Professional job at a fair price.
Thanks Guys,

Mike
Mississauga

Sonny
Sonny
2 reviews Burlington, ON

85 inch TV Mount

I was so impressed by the service provided by Moonshot. Very professional, very quick and quality workmanship. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family!

Thank you for your kind words Sonny, it was a pleasure working with you.

TV Wall Mount

Moonshot provided me a professional, friendly and fast TV mount service.

I need to install a 75 inches TV on the wall above the fireplace. I called a few providers including 2001 Audio Video in Oakville. All of them were arrogant or pricy or ignorant, or all of the above.

After posting the job on homestars with a photo, Moonshot reached out to me and told me how they would do it. They (it was one person but I am keeping it gender neutral. Same below) paid attention to the photo and what I said. They offered me very professional explanation without holding back any key information. I was very happy and go ahead to book the appointment immediately.

On the service day, the technician came on time. They (1 person) spent 2 hours working hard to mount the TV. We also had very friendly discussions about other things. Not only did they finish the job, but also wire the cables as much as they can. Some cables were not long enough. They told me to get an extension. Again, they answered all of my questions without any hidings. I learned a lot from them.

As planned, the job is complete. The experience is fantastic. And I am asking them to do more improvements for my house.

Thank you Moonshot Automation.

Jeffrey

Thank you for your kind words Jeffrey, it was a pleasure working with you.

Michael
Michael

TV Wall Mount

Fast and professional TV wall mount installation, to exact specifications and emphasis on alignment. Technician took real proud in what he was doing and also had some nice little tricks up his sleeve to make things better. Very pleased with end result.

Thank you for your kind words MICHAEL.

ehacke in Toronto
ehacke in Toronto
1 review Erin, ON

StarLink installation and ExpressVu Repair

Found Moonshot via HomeStars and they were a pleasure to deal with.

My parents had lost connectivity with their ExpressVu dish, and needed their new StarLink dish installed on the roof.

What we initially thought would be a short job turned out to be more complicated as the technican had to run new wires to repair the ExpressVu connection.

He also mounted the StarLink dish and routed the cables nicely to the location we needed.

All in all a professional fix and clean installation. Strong recommend.

Thank you for you kind words.

Thomas C
Thomas C

Surround sound troubleshooting

Carmine was very professional from start to finish, as well as his crew member that came to set up the surround sound. Good value, great work, would highly recommend to anyone.

Thank you for your kind words Thomas.

Felice in Toronto
Felice in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Home automation, Audio/video, motorized shades, security systems

Hired Carmine from Moonshot Automation for a complete audio distribution system throughout our home extending to our outdoor space. Many compliments on the sound quality. Additionally, they provided and installed televisions inside-out and no wires insight; peace of mind security system as well motorized shades and blinds. Very knowledgeable team and we relish with the results!

Ivana

Very pleased to know you are enjoying our services

Vijay  from Toronto
Vijay from Toronto

Crestron Audio - reprogramming/installation

Great experience using Moonshot Automation - used their services twice in the last 5 months and each time the work was completed on time and per the quote.
Excellent company to deal with - responsive and knowledgeable. Highly recommend and would engage their services again.

Our pleasure Vijay. Many thanks for your kind words

More about Moonshot Automation

Driven by decades of visionary experience and unique perfectionist style, Moonshot Automation has emerged as the leader in the Custom Home Automation and Audio & Video experience space.

Founded in 1988 as Custom Sound and Vision, Moonshot has been providing smart automation solution services to clients in the Greater Toronto Area and Cottage Country with select projects in the Caribbean. In 2020 we encapsulated our company philosophy of out-thinking and out-delivering on client expectations to the forefront by becoming Moonshot Automation.
As smart automation specialists we are driven to bring our clients ideal home lifestyle and work environment to life. Through a focus on intelligent design, seamless user experience, and top quality performance, the scope of what our master-class experts are capable of creating is only limited by current available technology and our clients own imagination.