Formerly BLB Corporation

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for BLB Exteriors Corporation

Alessandra & Edison
Alessandra & Edison

Everyone who sees it LOVES it!

I'll save you some time: BLB (Esteban and the entire team) did an incredible job: Hardie siding + insulation on a century home - highly recommended!
Now if you like reading: back in February, Esteban showed up at my house and provided a quote for the James Hardie siding that we ended up installing. I wasn't familiar with the product or the quality but I can tell you now that it's a game changer. Esteban reassured that the project would be done within the month and that everything would be left in a state that we would be proud of - this was understatement! Everything from the detailed finishing (flashing & caulking) to the day-to-day was perfect. The team working on-site was very polite, helpful, and mindful to my requests - I never had a doubt that everything was going well. Indeed, everything was complete within the month, the entire neighbourhood got to experience the beauty from start to finish, and to this day everyone is super impressed with what was done. Thank you to BLB and the team for everything and I can be sure to call Esteban again when it's time for the garage!

Thank you for choosing BLB Corporation!! It was a pleasure to work with you!! Hope to hear from you soon for your Garage project!!

Exterior Home Hardy Siding

We hired BLB Exteriors Corporation to do a major renovation on the exterior of our house. They came in with a very competitive quote and were able to commence the work very quickly. They have a highly experenced crew who carefully removed old materials, installed new exterior insulation board and covered our house with high quality Hardy Siding panels.
We are thoroughly pleased with the fresh new look BLB has given our English Tudor Home and highly recommend BLB Exterior Corporation.

Thank for choosing BLB Corporation!!!

Boat House Construction

I was very happy with the service I received from BLB Exteriors. They completed my boat house and it looks great! They were very quick and professional. I would definitely recommend the BLB team!

Thank you Pia!!

F.C.
F.C.

Siding Replacement

Working with the team from BLB was easy from start-to-finish.

Esteban (who was also our project manager) was our first contact and did the initial estimate. He took thorough notes, explained all the work they could do and answered all of my questions.

Esteban and Melisa were very patient with us as we refined the scope, selected the options and delayed the project a few times. Communication was always quick and clear.

The work done was stress free. The team showed up exactly when they said they would and worked very hard the whole time. They would clean every-night before they left and were very respectful of our property. We never had any issues during the work and the team were all very friendly.

The final results were exactly what we were hoping for, the house looks amazing and there weren't any issues on final inspection.

I highly recommend BLB for James Hardie board siding.

Thank you!! It was a pleasure to work with you!!

Thuyanh
Thuyanh
1 review Milton, ON

James Hardie Siding Project, Milton ON

I found BLB on HomeStars, based on their highly recommended reviews. So it is only appropriate that I leave a review. I replaced the existing vinyl siding, front, sides and back of home. They were the basic, builder siding that is plastic looking and unattractive. The James Hardie siding has given my home a more polished, higher-end finish. I am very pleased with the final result. I chose BLB Exteriors over a few other contractors I contacted (also found on HomeStars). BLB Corp was quick to respond- foreman/Esteban was out to measure, provide samples, and discuss with me the options within a day of contact. The quotes were detailed, with full breakdown of what was included/not included. They even provided 3 separate quotes to allow me to decide which options best suited my budget. Esteban was quick to answer questions and flexible to revise quotes as needed. Their quoted pricing was competitive with other contractors. The job was completed faster than the original estimated timing. I did have questions/concerns about the finished gables and dormer over the garage. But these were well explained and addressed appropriately with minor touch-ups. Given my experience and interaction with BLB Corp, I highly recommend them to others. Their level of service, flexibility, response is fantastic to other contractors I spoke to. I felt they were the most knowlegeable in comparison to other companies, and willing to work with a client who has lots of questions! The crew worked extremely hard and should be commended on their work. They did a great job, the siding looks wonderful. Thanks again to BLB's team.

We're pleased to know that your experience with us was a good one, Thuyanh! Thank you for entrusting BLB Exteriors with the care of your home exterior reno and for taking a moment to recommend us to others. Your kind words are greatly appreciated and we hope you won't hesitate to let us know if we can serve you in the future!

Gratefully,

Total house makeover

Javier and team were so wonderful from start to finish. They came to give a proper estimate with various options to choose from. Then when we decided to move ahead they were ready to go with their team the next day. It took about 5 working days total to completely redo the siding on the back and side of our house and it looks amazing! They went above and beyond to make sure every last detail was just what we wanted. Would definitely recommend!

Thank you for your feedback!! It was our pleasure providing our services to you!

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Top Notch

Their work was top notch - great communication with Esteban and he was very accommodating to requests. Left the job site clean everyday and everyone was professional and courteous. Very happy with the results!

Thank you for choosing BLB Corporation Patricia! We are very happy to hear your satisfaction with our work

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Exterior Board and Batten Style James Hardie Board

We had BLB come out to give us an estimate on installing some James Hardie Board on the front of our 2nd storey. Esteban arrived on time with all the information to assist me with making an educated decision on style and colour.

The crew arrived ready to work and did a fabulous job during installation. They even came back the next day to ensure our property was free and clear of debris.

We are beyond happy with BLB’s customer service and team. They definitely went the extra mile and I would recommend their service again and again.

Thank you Sarah! It was a pleasure working with you!

Hardie board siding

Extremely happy with the job executed by Esteban and his work team. I can honestly say that i could've not chosen a better company than BLB for this project of such importance for my family and me personally.
Very professionals in all aspects of the process, very attentive and passionate about what they do and how they do it and Despite how extensive this project was, the outcome was fantastic.
Money wise, it wasn't the most expensive neither the cheapest but totally worth the price i paid, materiasl of the best quality and of course a work team resposible and eager to deliver the best service you can possibly get.
Thanks again Esteban for the amazing work you and your crew performed, i can highly recommend you guys.

Hardie board panel siding

Great guys to work with. They cleaned up after themselves and worked well with dealing with our neighbors. They were very accommodating and the finish product is beautiful!

More about BLB Exteriors Corporation

BLB Exteriors Corporation specilizes in exterior cladding, siding, and trim. We help to enhance the style of every home. We will help you stay within your budget and the balance between the money you want to spend and the appealing style you want for your home.